Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, the brilliant suggestion is from @Minibean i had to shorten it slightly to fit but the original is below

It’s Summer, Halloween and Christmas all in the same day but all we want to know is, is Taco ok?

A little recap of the last thread, it won’t be as good as @Maggie28 but it’s worth a shot!

Trasha
- literally celebrated summer, Halloween and Christmas in one day, her house now resembles a jumble sale
- went on a boat ride with John, he posted a video which has Trasha in the background sharing all the details on her Son’s education
- Trasha treated us all by going live while John boy made a curry. He cut up chicken while drinking a beer so hopefully his over the food poisoning now!

Tan
- It looks like Ralph is left on his own or she palms him off on her teenage daughters while she goes out spending Taco’s money
- Taco has disappeared. We miss his ‘delicious honey’posts
- She is still spending like a gooden and based on inside info (we love you Badger and BMWguys!) her spending doesn’t match her salary. Charlotte Tilbury make up twice in a month, a new candle every day, more outings booked
- She has already shown her advent calendar, obviously wanted to be the first to do so but looks like a massive twit
- Still being a passive aggressive bleep to Trasha

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
New thread, the brilliant suggestion is from @Minibean i had to shorten it slightly to fit but the original is below

It’s Summer, Halloween and Christmas all in the same day but all we want to know is, is Taco ok?

A little recap of the last thread, it won’t be as good as @Maggie28 but it’s worth a shot!

Trasha
- literally celebrated summer, Halloween and Christmas in one day, her house now resembles a jumble sale
- went on a boat ride with John, he posted a video which has Trasha in the background sharing all the details on her Son’s education
- Trasha treated us all by going live while John boy made a curry. He cut up chicken while drinking a beer so hopefully his over the food poisoning now!

Tan
- It looks like Ralph is left on his own or she palms him off on her teenage daughters while she goes out spending Taco’s money
- Taco has disappeared. We miss his ‘delicious honey’posts
- She is still spending like a gooden and based on inside info (we love you Badger and BMWguys!) her spending doesn’t match her salary. Charlotte Tilbury make up twice in a month, a new candle every day, more outings booked
- She has already shown her advent calendar, obviously wanted to be the first to do so but looks like a massive twit
- Still being a passive aggressive bleep to Trasha
Brilliant job! 👏🏻😉

Reactions: 3
The comments on Tashas news post 🙃
There's Tasha shop hopping (tesco, Aldi, waitrose, Morrisons, M&S, sainsburys) "wondering" around shops in town for tat, Costa, afternoon tea, having family over, meal out, the shard, boat trip, train trip, Costa again, trip out to arundel, meal out, vineyard and more.
All in a couple of weeks 🙃
Can't you see that you don't give a tit Tasha.

Reactions: 14
Is Trasha having a laugh? The only thing that effected her in lockdown was she couldn’t go to Home sense and Dunelm. She shop hopped her way around the shops. She not once mentioned doing anything for anyone else.
She is a dick.
As for orangutan, she is the biggest dick of all.
I feel shattered and don’t even have the energy to slag these two off.
Tomorrow is the 10th September and already we have had Halloween and Christmas.
oh and we never see what she got from her stop off at the designer outlet. So like the Hot tub she didn’t go, like she didn’t have the Hot tub.
What an absolute sad duck you are!!!

Reactions: 15
Oh and Tanya.
Went into someone's home to buy a puppy, meal out, shopping for tacky plants and candles, meal out, going inside neighbours house, family house, meal out, vineyard, meal out, boat trip, meal out, castle stay, meal out, escape room.
All in a few weeks 🙃

No. Way. Trasha's deleted her news post 🙃
Maybe she's been reading tattle and realised she's a hypocrite 👏

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh and Tanya.
Went into someone's home to buy a puppy, meal out, shopping for tacky plants and candles, meal out, going inside neighbours house, family house, meal out, vineyard, meal out, boat trip, meal out, castle stay, meal out, escape room.
All in a few weeks 🙃

No. Way. Trasha's deleted her news post 🙃
Maybe she's been reading tattle and realised she's a hypocrite 👏
nooooo. Did anyone screenshot before it went?

Reactions: 3
Tanya dinner looked tit the other night and Trasha’s looks even shitter!!!

Reactions: 6
Is Trasha having a laugh? The only thing that effected her in lockdown was she couldn’t go to Home sense and Dunelm. She shop hopped her way around the shops. She not once mentioned doing anything for anyone else.
She is a dick.
As for orangutan, she is the biggest dick of all.
I feel shattered and don’t even have the energy to slag these two off.
Tomorrow is the 10th September and already we have had Halloween and Christmas.
oh and we never see what she got from her stop off at the designer outlet. So like the Hot tub she didn’t go, like she didn’t have the Hot tub.
What an absolute sad duck you are!!!
Hope this week isn’t too tough on you Maggie, I have friends that are teachers and I know this is an awful week and that’s without all the pressures and stress from the virus.

Reactions: 6
Hope this week isn’t too tough on you Maggie, I have friends that are teachers and I know this is an awful week and that’s without all the pressures and stress from the virus.
Ah thank you. I honestly have never been this tired. It’s not even been a week. I am so lucky to work in an amazing school with an amazing bunch of people. My parents, well a majority of them are brilliant.
I know that everyone is doing is the right thing, it’s people like these two, who are letting everyone down.
In the 6 weeks I was off, I hardly went out, I worked from home planning, reading every document I could. When I did go out, it was out in the open. And with no more than 3 friends.
Yet we could write a long list of where these two have been. Each to their own, but I know I am doing my best to keep myself safe, my family safe and my colleagues and more importantly the kids I work with. Everyday is a new learning curve, I am sure mistakes will be made.
As long as these two have the latest thing that’s all that matters to them.
What breaks my heart is my kids in my class won’t be having a school nativity, they won’t visit Father Christmas, they won’t be able to have their parent's into the school for Christmas dinner, we won’t have the Christmas Fete.
They won’t have some many firsts that come with being in reception class.
Yes these two will carry on and I really hope they are pleased with how they have behaved, because I think they’re bleeping shameful.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Ah thank you. I honestly have never been this tired. It’s not even been a week. I am so lucky to work in an amazing school with an amazing bunch of people. My parents, well a majority of them are brilliant.
I know that everyone is doing is the right thing, it’s people like these two, who are letting everyone down.
In the 6 weeks I was off, I hardly went out, I worked from home planning, reading every document I could. When I did go out, it was out in the open. And with no more than 3 friends.
Yet we could write a long list of where these two have been. Each to their own, but I know I am doing my best to keep myself safe, my family safe and my colleagues and more importantly the kids I work with. Everyday is a new learning curve, I am sure mistakes will be made.
What breaks my heart is my kids in my class won’t be having a school nativity, they won’t visit Father Christmas, they won’t be able to have their parent's into the school for Christmas dinner, we won’t have the Christmas Fete.
Yes these two will carry on and I really hope they are pleased with how they have behaved, because I think they’re bleeping shameful.
This is so sad Maggie, I dropped my little boy at nursery today his first day, he’s doing 30 hours at school and they are mixed with reception so I feel like he’s at ‘proper school’ already if you know what I mean. I had to drop him at the door and couldn’t even go in the cloakroom or settle him in. To think they won’t have the nativity and Christmas activities is heartbreaking. But obviously more gutted for T&T not being able to have hot tub parties, they will still constantly eat out and shop hop so not concern for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It is tit but the little ones are so resilient and brave and they have teachers like you and my friends, who I know will do everything to make it as good as it can possibly be. You hold your head high Maggie, you can look yourself in the mirror at the end of the day and know you’ve done everything you can and you’re making a positive impact on the world. We all know T&T could never say that!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm speechless as a front line NHS worker who has worked ridiculous shifts throughout this entire period and experienced things I never want to experience again I am so done with this pair of bleeping idiots. I follow purely for the comedy value but it also winds me up. I am totally mentally, physically and emotionally exhausted, however we as an NHS are expected to reset and now start our dive into 'winter pressures' none of which involves pumpkins, candles, advent calendars or nibbles and drinkies....just longer hours, less beds, more patients and a whole load of criticism with no bleeping pay rise! At least ppl clapped us for a few weeks. How blessed are we 🤬 At least i know these 2 morons are cosy and have happy tummies while they work so hard at their stressful careers before they watch endless TV and eat their dinner out of ridiculous objects.
I might serve my lunch (if I actually manage to get one!) in a bed pan. Beat that witches!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.