Tanvi Shah - I'm not like other girls, I'm a corporate gal in the big 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so irritating.. and so pleased with herself when she is actually doing absolutely nothing. Her to-do lists are just things people do in their free time / weekends

Reactions: 1
Her constant tiktoks about buying a property are also annoying. She can only buy one thanks to her bf as she needs 3 years of tax returns when self employed..a simple google search exposes her thick nature

• Angry
Do you have an Investment portfolio, do you even have one property are you permitted to give investment advice. I’d advise Stfu tanvi before we report you!l as you are not qualified. She’s so jarring 😖 buying a property just for clout what else

---
Do you have an Investment portfolio, do you even have one property are you permitted to give investment advice. I’d advise Stfu tanvi before we report you!l as you are not qualified. She’s so jarring 😖 buying a property just for clout what else
I also cant get over that video she fumbled so badly 🤣 talking gibberish that’s your only job tanvi you clown 🤡 😂😂😂 she records these stupid reels a million times