Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything you said. Why not do a series about Parisian/French Brands or even talk about how the Parisian fashion is, how the ladies dress or how they like their make up. This would be something more unique and not that cookie cutter stuff she post every week which is the same she posted last year and the year before.

Influenzas they have to understand that what worked last year, it won't work this year and so on. If they don't adapt and become creative instead of copying others they will become redundant.

Build something special and create something unique or they will die off.
Exactly!!! People have changed , her audience has grown - and that doesn’t mean people don’t want to see Hermes unboxing- from time to time it is very nice to see these super luxurious things, but not all the time ( btw she bought so many bags but still we don’t see the styling if those). People have been following her and she didn’t change for years except focusing on more expensive things. It could as well be Zara. We want to see something I can not see at I don’t know Aime or ITF or Amelia or I don’t know who.
Grow up , be a business fashion oriented woman. Parisian series would be mind blowing- she would stand out. Like top 5 accessories every Parisian girl has and then do styling for each one. I mean I am not influencer and my mind in just going when I think about it.
only thing she is giving is is the window view- ok we get it u live at Palais Royal.

I would like her to promote an excellent Croatian or Serbian fashion brands like deluxe luxury, krie design,aleksandra dojcinovic, mona, Tamara Radivojevic. Even Hollywood starts have been wearing Dojcinovic dresses.
Yeeees! I asked her about that but she never answered- what a shame! There are some really nice designers.

also totally random- but she is posting the Eiffel tower- she could have turned and showed that there is street called Rue de Belgrade ( i am giving example of this street because it is the capitol of Serbia and you have a street in Paris at one of the most prestigious locations named by the capitol of your country)( the shortest street ever- but show us something we don’t know) We all know about Eiffel tower.
omg I could go on and on.
I still think she has potential- but she has to wake up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
omg but this guy owns his brand consultancy?! He seems like a well off person, not some bus boy to Tamara, hahaha, omg! Cause she presented him as her assistant, like some intern as from what I gathered, please correct me if I am wrong.

If not, this only adds to what complete psycho this woman actually is...

So she must have hired him to position her brand, that would explain better graphics on videos, and this move to Paris idea etc, plus comes handy as a boyfriend pretend
Watching Tamaras videos, I was also thinking Henri is a very shy, young guy who is doing some assitence to Tamara. Like holding the camera, her coffee, those things :D But looking at his IG profile, he seems really confident, experienced with a high knowlegde in the industry.

I googled So Shady and found an American company with the name So Shady Sunglasses
At first I thought, it's Tamaras brand. But it's another So Shady Sunglasses company. According to their website existing since 2018.

But it seems Tamaras So Shady is dead. Nothing posted on Instagram since January.

She announced "her brand" so big last year... :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Exactly!!! People have changed , her audience has grown - and that doesn’t mean people don’t want to see Hermes unboxing- from time to time it is very nice to see these super luxurious things, but not all the time ( btw she bought so many bags but still we don’t see the styling if those). People have been following her and she didn’t change for years except focusing on more expensive things. It could as well be Zara. We want to see something I can not see at I don’t know Aime or ITF or Amelia or I don’t know who.
Grow up , be a business fashion oriented woman. Parisian series would be mind blowing- she would stand out. Like top 5 accessories every Parisian girl has and then do styling for each one. I mean I am not influencer and my mind in just going when I think about it.
only thing she is giving is is the window view- ok we get it u live at Palais Royal.

Yeeees! I asked her about that but she never answered- what a shame! There are some really nice designers.

also totally random- but she is posting the Eiffel tower- she could have turned and showed that there is street called Rue de Belgrade ( i am giving example of this street because it is the capitol of Serbia and you have a street in Paris at one of the most prestigious locations named by the capitol of your country)( the shortest street ever- but show us something we don’t know) We all know about Eiffel tower.
What a great comment!
Tamara never stops talking on how ambitious she is. Considering, that I follow a tone of influenzas from Forbes “30 under 30” lists, the only ambition Tamara seems to have is to marry into money. And, frankly speaking, her chances are quite low.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These are the ugliest shoes I’ve ever seen. They look like ramen noodle mules! 😂😂😂
Ugly:LOL: All BV shoes are ugly anyway...
Does she know any other brand than BV? It is so 2019... Get out of your comfort zone Tamara, you are in Paris, play with other brands, reinvent yourself.
This is what she buys when she is “soooo inspired “...

Last edited:
This is turning into a clueless movie. Shopping, shopping and light gossiping about boys 👦

• Haha
the French government website says she was supposed to quarantine when arriving from the UK but she says under her video she didn't and she 'doesn't'. https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19. So annoyed those of us here in France have had to live under extremely strict conditions and it's so unfair some mafiosa girl can arrive and not even respect the quarantine rules for travelers from the UK. Am I missing something?

she couldn't do that because she doesn't have Parisian style and she doesn't grasp it. She is too gaudy for that.

Question, and I apologize if it it’s a dumb one. I’m in the states so and don’t know how moving between the European cities works.

If you’re a UK resident - wouldn’t you need a visa to live/work in Paris?

If so, how would she get a visa during lockdown?

Is she literally staying in Paris on extended vacation in an airBnb and calling it a move? I’m so confused!!
Also I am confused she said she is renting an apartment in Paris like doing an AirBnB and now it is 'her home'? I highly doubt she purchased it but maybe she is renting it long-term. The way she talks about it like she bought it and is the owner is cringe.

Her fillers really get to me. No mention of having her lips done when they used to be as thin as the Jenner girl :sneaky: She always says the indentations in her cheeks "ligaments" (from memory) but I think its from over filling.

Another thing that annoys be about Tam is everything is her "favourite" she is another one who can't be trusted.

I have to say though she does produce some high end content and works with some great brands, all this with 211K You Tube subs.
1593506397347.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
the French government website says she was supposed to quarantine when arriving from the UK but she says under her video she didn't and she 'doesn't'. https://www.gouvernement.fr/en/coronavirus-covid-19. So annoyed those of us here in France have had to live under extremely strict conditions and it's so unfair some mafiosa girl can arrive and not even respect the quarantine rules for travelers from the UK. Am I missing something?

she couldn't do that because she doesn't have Parisian style and she doesn't grasp it. She is too gaudy for that.

Also I am confused she said she is renting an apartment in Paris like doing an AirBnB and now it is 'her home'? I highly doubt she purchased it but maybe she is renting it long-term. The way she talks about it like she bought it and is the owner is cringe.

View attachment 167614
You are right- she doesn’t have that effortless style or way of doing things. With pushing same brand and too much brands- she is trying way to much.

But this comment about lips I don’t understand- that part she never hid she even has video of take fillers away.Honestly I wish I had more money and not being afraid of changing my face- but I think she did change for better. She is still normal looking but the line is very thin- will she cross it?

You are right- she doesn’t have that effortless style or way of doing things. With pushing same brand and too much brands- she is trying way to much.

But this comment about lips I don’t understand- that part she never hid she even has video of take fillers away.Honestly I wish I had more money and not being afraid of changing my face- but I think she did change for better. She is still normal looking but the line is very thin- will she cross it?
She is far from “normal”, imo.
Lips: yes, she did a video advertising the removal of the fillers, which is a complete lie. She changed for more subtle ones,this is the difference. Which look better and more “natural”.
She also has fillers on her cheeks, no botox though. Tamara reminds me so much a “typical” footballer wife. :ROFLMAO:
And her constant need to photoshop her photos is so sad and shows how insecure she is.

regarding the French style: she is the polar opposite. Not even by “faking” it, she will be able to pull it off. Tamara lacks elegance and class, personality and style wise.

• Heart
These videos of someone else filming her are so cringe and staged.
I think she desperately wants her followers to believe she has a boyfriend but in reality she doesn't. She behaves so childish.
Btw. I love some of the content suggestions you guys made here, they are so great. Embracing authentic effortless french chic style, feature local designers, show her followers something besides BV and Hermes. She has no special style, she just has enough money to manically buy everything on trend and pretend she is a high fashion icon. Too sad because I think she does have potential and she looks good.
Screenshot_20200630-131413_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200630-131352_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
I think she desperately wants her followers to believe she has a boyfriend but in reality she doesn't. She behaves so childish.
Btw. I love some of the content suggestions you guys made here, they are so great. Embracing authentic effortless french chic style, feature local designers, show her followers something besides BV and Hermes. She has no special style, she just has enough money to manically buy everything on trend and pretend she is a high fashion icon. Too sad because I think she does have potential and she looks good. View attachment 167747View attachment 167748
Omg, I know, I was about to write this.:oops:
How many times did she drink that empty coffee?
everything from her is so staged, not natural at all...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is far from “normal”, imo.
Lips: yes, she did a video advertising the removal of the fillers, which is a complete lie. She changed for more subtle ones,this is the difference. Which look better and more “natural”.
She also has fillers on her cheeks, no botox though. Tamara reminds me so much a “typical” footballer wife. :ROFLMAO:
And her constant need to photoshop her photos is so sad and shows how insecure she is.

regarding the French style: she is the polar opposite. Not even by “faking” it, she will be able to pull it off. Tamara lacks elegance and class, personality and style wise.
She had botox,maybe doesnt use it in the past one or two years,but there were videos of her where she could barely move her forehead🙈🙈She looks too plastic,but thats completely fine if she is okay with the way she looks...And yeah,she lied in the first place when she filled her lips,she said in the comments under the video where people asked her whats wrong with her lips that she overlined them🤷‍♀️
I watch her stories and videos just to see how many lies one person can say,and how many changes can make on her face...guilty,I know✌🤣

Since most of her work before Coivd centred around going fashion shows, I think her whole "brand" was dying a terrible death in the attic in her sisters house. I think she's became desperate, decided to move to Paris to get some "content" and appeal to brands again. This Henry dude is probably desperate for cash too so he was hired by her to help her sad little brand. She probably gives him a free place to stay and pretends to be her mysterious shy boyfriend. God the whole farce is pathetic, frankly her whole brand reeks of desperation. You just know she pays very little for the flat, it's probably gifted in some way. As for her buying the Hermes stuff, wouldn't surprise me if she has flogged some of her other Hermes bags to pay for these new ones, so she looks rich and fabulous. She really needs to come to terms with the fact her influencing days are on the decline and pack up, go home to the attic and get a real job. She actually does have a degree in pharmacy, why not use it? Work for a brand like L'oreal as a chemist.

• Heart
Btw. I love some of the content suggestions you guys made here, they are so great. Embracing authentic effortless french chic style, feature local designers, show her followers something besides BV and Hermes. She has no special style, she just has enough money to manically buy everything on trend and pretend she is a high fashion icon. Too sad because I think she does have potential and she looks good. View attachment 167747View attachment 167748
Put her feet up, drinking out of a takeaway one-use waste cup, reading with sunglasses on during a cloudy day... The first and only thing that came to my mind when I saw that story was "looking like a proper chav".

• Haha
Since most of her work before Coivd centred around going fashion shows, I think her whole "brand" was dying a terrible death in the attic in her sisters house. I think she's became desperate, decided to move to Paris to get some "content" and appeal to brands again. This Henry dude is probably desperate for cash too so he was hired by her to help her sad little brand. She probably gives him a free place to stay and pretends to be her mysterious shy boyfriend. God the whole farce is pathetic, frankly her whole brand reeks of desperation. You just know she pays very little for the flat, it's probably gifted in some way. As for her buying the Hermes stuff, wouldn't surprise me if she has flogged some of her other Hermes bags to pay for these new ones, so she looks rich and fabulous. She really needs to come to terms with the fact her influencing days are on the decline and pack up, go home to the attic and get a real job. She actually does have a degree in pharmacy, why not use it? Work for a brand like L'oreal as a chemist.
If you compare what Tamara did while in lockdown to what Leonnie did, you can clearly see which one is a true fashion influenza working with the most trendy high end brands, and which one is a fraud that paid her way into fashion weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If you compare what Tamara did while in lockdown to what Leonnie did, you can clearly see which one is a true fashion influenza working with the most trendy high end brands, and which one is a fraud that paid her way into fashion weeks.
Absolutely. Actually, this pandemic taught us many things and showed us the true caliber of each one of these influencers. Tamara’s content was dreadful during lockdown, and it seems Paris won’t do much for her either. Same old brands, same location, same poses, same hairstyle...
On a side note, she has been shooting Balmain looks non stop. Tamara probably asked for PR samples to shoot for free as content, but the sad thing, is that so far, the Balmain ig page did not share ONE single photo of her. She really is insignificant to the fashion industry.

Absolutely. Actually, this pandemic taught us many things and showed us the true caliber of each one of these influencers. Tamara’s content was dreadful during lockdown, and it seems Paris won’t do much for her either. Same old brands, same location, same poses, same hairstyle...
On a side note, she has been shooting Balmain looks non stop. Tamara probably asked for PR samples to shoot for free as content, but the sad thing, is that so far, the Balmain ig page did not share ONE single photo of her. She really is insignificant to the fashion industry.
Balmain is not even trending anymore. She is not very clever when it comes to strategic planning.

(I am not sure if I will be able to express myself correctly) Honestly my problem and why I am leaning more toward people like Xenia (i know there are people that don’t like her, but for the example sake) is that I don’t want to be Influenced by model wanna be- influencers like Tamara and Leonie- girls that are giving this perfect vibe (at least to me). I want to be influenced people that share ideas, vibes, thoughts, random discoveries, views on life not just by the things that they can monetize and Q&A egocentric stories.
For a while I thought that Tamara is more like that/ but she is more and more turning into just a “machine” and model wannabe.

• Heart
Tamara posted that she was shooting for Balman today wearing an orange blazer but those images they are from a week ago. I looked at the photographers page and he shoot her with a few different looks 6 days ago. Now why pretend that she was shooting today?

The way she talks as if she was a french citizen and Paris was really her home it is ridiculous. Saying that she is welcoming someone new "Dior" to the neighbourhood.
She is delusional lol

Have you guys noticed that she likes to mention that she is living in Paris and that her new life is amazing?
As if she needs to prove something to someone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg, I know, I was about to write this.:oops:
How many times did she drink that empty coffee?
everything from her is so staged, not natural at all...
I started to follow her again on IG and YouTube when she moved to Paris, cause I thought her content was going to be fun. But oh how I regret on my decision. These days stories have been indeed so cringe and staged!

Videos have disspointed me so far. nothing interesting to watch. Unboxing, the "What I eat in a day" video was so boring to watch. I can't beleive she is wasting her time in Paris. One month and her content has been so crappy!. She better do something more than show her balcony view and coffee everyday, cause this is sooo boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.