Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like you are the one that cant read. Read what the other member Lidiator said. We are comparing 2 influencers to other 2 during exact same marketing campaign.

Amelia and Lydia pocketted the money while Victoria and Tamara donated theirs. If you dont understand English I can also say it in Portuguese
say it in serbian, perhaps I can understand😉
In all seriousness, glad that Tamara and INTF donated the paycheck. I was just trying to point out, that influencers in general are donating, and for me, it is irrelevant how.

Reactions: 1
Im glad that they donated it rather than pocketed.
Tamara has many issues but charity donations really aren't one - and we both know that

I wish she shared things like this since she is marketing herself as only fashion blogger. But again no depth video, nothing new, just something that has been done 1111100009times. I guess I liked her a lot, maybe because she is from Serbia, and I wanted her to do better, but she reached her potential I guess
750B8A53-6CD3-4D55-8FAA-25BC65B535AF.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I wish she shared things like this since she is marketing herself as only fashion blogger. But again no depth video, nothing new, just something that has been done 1111100009times. I guess I liked her a lot, maybe because she is from Serbia, and I wanted her to do better, but she reached her potential I guess
View attachment 129419
Are you surprised though? I have gave up on her long time ago.
She is not a fashion blogger, she is a consumerism blogger.
Fashion is (finally) about to begin a new chapter, one Tamara and fellow influencers are not looking forward. It is certain that the fashion shows will happen twice a year only, the venues will be smaller and very strict (in regards to who is going to attend), big brands won’t advertise their products so outrageously, and also, I truly believe they will produce less. Most importantly, consumers in general will buy in a more conscious way.
Someone as Tamara who creates 90% of content based on consumerism isn’t happy to embrace any kind of change.

May I ask if you are Serbian?😊
Just because I would like to have an input about what Serbia thinks of Tamara. I find very odd how cold and insensitive she seems when it comes to her roots. It is like she is not proud of where she came from, and from her social media channels, looks like she is not very popular in her home country.

Reactions: 4
Are you surprised though? I have gave up on her long time ago.
She is not a fashion blogger, she is a consumerism blogger.
Fashion is (finally) about to begin a new chapter, one Tamara and fellow influencers are not looking forward. It is certain that the fashion shows will happen twice a year only, the venues will be smaller and very strict (in regards to who is going to attend), big brands won’t advertise their products so outrageously, and also, I truly believe they will produce less. Most importantly, consumers in general will buy in a more conscious way.
Someone as Tamara who creates 90% of content based on consumerism isn’t happy to embrace any kind of change.

May I ask if you are Serbian?😊
Just because I would like to have an input about what Serbia thinks of Tamara. I find very odd how cold and insensitive she seems when it comes to her roots. It is like she is not proud of where she came from, and from her social media channels, looks like she is not very popular in her home country.
Yes I am but don’t live there for a long time. I don’t know much- people are not as obsessed with bloggers ( or to be precise kids are getting into it but above 30- aaaah not so much). But media is always praising her(she doesn’t appear much) but always the best about her-education is super important and the fact she finished pharmacy they don’t look at her as some stupid girl that just blabs about bags and shoes. On another hand one of her best friends is very important in media worls. But people are pretty much divided- they respect her because she handles herself very good- but they talk a lot about relationship with people and with a guy she did those entire Xmass season with and etc. And there is some issue with family money. Don’t know if it’s true, before I just followed her so i didn’t care enough to know shady things.
Also those who watch her a shaming her for not speaking serbian more- i guess that is a reason for all of the sudden she is doing a lot of lives on serbian. I don’t know maybe she has some defense mechanism about the country of origin - I guess she had a lot of questions about war and I am sure she had not that nice situations. There is more but probably not interesting

Yes I am but don’t live there for a long time. I don’t know much- people are not as obsessed with bloggers ( or to be precise kids are getting into it but above 30- aaaah not so much). But media is always praising her(she doesn’t appear much) but always the best about her-education is super important and the fact she finished pharmacy they don’t look at her as some stupid girl that just blabs about bags and shoes. On another hand one of her best friends is very important in media worls. But people are pretty much divided- they respect her because she handles herself very good- but they talk a lot about relationship with people and with a guy she did those entire Xmass season with and etc. And there is some issue with family money. Don’t know if it’s true, before I just followed her so i didn’t care enough to know shady things.
Also those who watch her a shaming her for not speaking serbian more- i guess that is a reason for all of the sudden she is doing a lot of lives on serbian. I don’t know maybe she has some defense mechanism about the country of origin - I guess she had a lot of questions about war and I am sure she had not that nice situations. There is more but probably not interesting
thanks for this.👍
Yes, I have heard the rumors about her dad. they are very serious, but as I’m not sure they are true, I prefer to take them with a pinch of salt.

Her latest video,
Classic designer pieces worth the investment, totally includes an AD for Lilysilk at the start. She doesn’t declare but it’s SO obvious. She’s never mentioned this brand before and they are working with tonnes of bloggers. So shady 🙄

Reactions: 5
Her latest video,
Classic designer pieces worth the investment, totally includes an AD for Lilysilk at the start. She doesn’t declare but it’s SO obvious. She’s never mentioned this brand before and they are working with tonnes of bloggers. So shady 🙄
Yup, noticed that too. She used to be quite transparent in regards to paid partnerships/gifts, however she has been not disclosing them.
Josie and Suzie did mention.
Isn’t it ironic that she is working with the same brands as these two?😬

In serbian newspaper there is a news that there will be organized a “beauty zoom conference” and Tamara will be a part of it. They say they will talk about fillers, botox, silicons etc. This will be interesting to hear what she will admit doing with her face

In serbian newspaper there is a news that there will be organized a “beauty zoom conference” and Tamara will be a part of it. They say they will talk about fillers, botox, silicons etc. This will be interesting to hear what she will admit doing with her face
What do you mean? She is completely natural!:LOL:
She will be fully transparent, honest and truthful, as per usual...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didnt she already talk about her procedures?
What procedures guys? Please, don’t tell me that her lips and cheekbones are fake?🤣
If that zoom conference does happen, I find it a bit odd since she said she didn’t like to talk about the procedures, because she didn’t want to “influence anyone”. Yeah, right...Her excuses are brilliant 😬

Talking about “brilliant”, her content on instagram is getting better by the day. Lost count of how many “pick your favorite” posts she has done.

Seems like it’s for Tamara to start looking for a new hobby...
06ABC41B-82E5-4274-9607-A8353175EA67.jpeg

from voguebusiness.com

I am not sure where to place this “thoughts” of mine, so I thought since Tamara is the most “fashion” from UK youtubers- lets do it here. I have been seeing and listening about Chanel and LV and some others increasing prices. Honestly those brands are not my style, but I am in shock how low they can act in these times. Why is no one raising their voice and talking about it? They will never put the prices back to what it was? Is that Chanel bag really worth 7000eur or similar now?
I apologize for This rant but I felt we are walking over so many influencers but fashion brands and their behavior is not talked to much. I would just like to hear your thoughts on values of these bags.

I am not sure where to place this “thoughts” of mine, so I thought since Tamara is the most “fashion” from UK youtubers- lets do it here. I have been seeing and listening about Chanel and LV and some others increasing prices. Honestly those brands are not my style, but I am in shock how low they can act in these times. Why is no one raising their voice and talking about it? They will never put the prices back to what it was? Is that Chanel bag really worth 7000eur or similar now?
I apologize for This rant but I felt we are walking over so many influencers but fashion brands and their behavior is not talked to much. I would just like to hear your thoughts on values of these bags.
There are people who can afford to buy it and they will. They are trying to out price those who can’t because it’s become ‘too affordable’ therefore not exclusive.

Reactions: 6
There's a number of people incensed over the price hike, to compare: Chanel's mass-produced 2.55 flap bag costs now, after hefty price rises within 2 years, nearly as much as a handcrafted, hard-to-get Hermes Birkin. The price difference used to be greater, now the difference is ca. €500 or so.

This is by itself not a good look.

To do this during a pandemic even less so.

There have been rumors that Chanel is trying to achieve the “exclusivity” that Hermes owns (they don’t sell online, they don’t work with a lot of influencers, etc...). To be fair, they raise their prices every year, sometimes twice a year. But, in face of this pandemic, I just find it very unsympathetic with the situation we are living in.
In the end of the day, each one of us must take a stance and show which brands we like to support.

Yeah, shame on them both. Specially, because they usually raise their prices in January, but decided to go ahead during a pandemic because most of us weren’t paying attention. Very sneaky.
On the other hand, speaking of Chanel, I do prefer their marketing strategy compared to Dior. The fact that Dior gifts and/or borrows their products to every single influencer really annoys me. Can’t they understand that the ones like Tamara, Amelia, Tanya or even Lydia, “cheapen” and devalue their products?
Chanel is way more meticulous and I appreciate this. They work with Amie Song, Charlotte Groeneveld, Gala Gonzalez..., relevant names in the fashion industry, and that is pretty much it.

Last edited:
Yeah, shame on them both. Specially, because they usually raise their prices in January, but decided to go ahead during a pandemic because most of us weren’t paying attention. Very sneaky.
On the other hand, speaking of Chanel, I do prefer their marketing strategy compared to Dior. The fact that Dior gives and/or borrows their products to every single influencer really annoys me. Can’t they understand that the ones like Tamara, Amelia, Tanya or even Lydia, “cheapen” and devalue their products?
Chanel is way more meticulous and I appreciate this. They work with Amie Song, Charlotte Groeneveld, Gala Gonzalez..., relevant names in the fashion industry, and that is pretty much it.
I would never buy Dior again after they’ve worked with these people.

And yes it is shameful that they have increased their prices during a pandemic but I stand by what I said originally. Does anyone follow Flavia Stuttgen!? She had Chanel delivery last week via Harrods, she wasn’t complaining about the rise in price. So ultimately: They don’t care, because they will still get the business. Should they is another matter, it’s like questioning their ethics over sourcing materials, it won’t change.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.