Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's up with these awful facial expressions? she looks like she is smelling something really bad.
can someone tell her that she's trying too hard?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

There's that gaping fish mouth again. It's weird to think that this isn't an awkward still where she's talking about something that disgusts her on her way to a shoot, this is a photo in a location that she chose, posed for, edited and posted.
TOUGHT she had only one in the whole WORLD bags 😱😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We’re close to our next thread. Our next thread winner is @Tamliar-lol with post#959 I’ll create the thread @Tamliar-lol will you do the recap, Queen
Ladies thank you so much, DIS means the whole world to me or the whole Jurop 🤣🤣🤣 kidding. Sureee i will, how does it work? Do i have to send it to Tamara and see if she approves it? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.