Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I went to check her stories and I realized she is hiding her stories from me! She did the same to my friend! Can't believe she is hiding her stories from people! Just block us witch if you don't have the guts to hear honest feedback!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Title : My robbery is sooo important gaizz! Cause now I will find the most rare bags in jurope! If you don't TINK the same I will block you and hide my stories from you!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about Xenia's content. I like her style sometimes but it can be so hit and miss, and I feel like she mostly just wears basics I don't learn about any new designers or different textiles or designs from her. That being said even though they're the tiniest bit of cringe I find her tik toks where she gets dressed for the day fascinating and I can't stop watching them. I'm not really into her youtube content though and I don't think she necessarily needed to start one it's not her strong suit, but I think Tetka convinced her to so they could have one more thing in common lol

Reactions: 9
The issue with tetka is that she knows nothing about designers or fashion….everything is insjane, beautiful and she needs every colour and every style of anything with a designer tag on it

There is no thought process on how to style an outfit, how to dress for your figure or how to dress for a particular occasion/ setting

I can go on farfetch or any similar website and see a bunch of anorexic women wearing the clothes…don’t need her YouTube videos for that

also who can afford thousands of dollars in every single outfit??! Who is she speaking to? Who can relate? She is most definitely the last imbecile in jurooop splashing all her savings in designer clothes as if it is Zara

• Heart
Reactions: 38
And they both don’t know tit about technology. Because you would have to be within a specific distance from the air tag for it to work. It’s not a gps thing where you can catch a thief with it. This is for people who keep misplacing their keys at home or their purses and things like that.
Omg exactly, when I saw this I thought omg is she challenged or what - tag works on Bluetooth which means as long as it's in the range you'll see it, which means 100m max! Just buy a GPS tracker on amazon, duh😭

New thread title idea: Doing my hair to look like Dirty's, owning all the rare bags of Jurop as I got robbed, brands (don't) work with me bcz nobody recognises my FaceTuned face💃

• Haha
  • Wow
The issue with tetka is that she knows nothing about designers or fashion….everything is insjane, beautiful and she needs every colour and every style of anything with a designer tag on it

There is no thought process on how to style an outfit, how to dress for your figure or how to dress for a particular occasion/ setting

I can go on farfetch or any similar website and see a bunch of anorexic women wearing the clothes…don’t need her YouTube videos for that

also who can afford thousands of dollars in every single outfit??! Who is she speaking to? Who can relate? She is most definitely the last imbecile in jurooop splashing all her savings in designer clothes as if it is Zara
She can’t afford it either, she returns them after she films a trashy YouTube video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Tamara posted a story of Heidi Klum and her bf, who is also a bit like FT from the outside. Is she preparing to share FT as well or she just wants to tell us, look if Heidi can do it, so can I :D anyways, Heidi's bf is a lot younger than she is, so it makes her look kind of cool

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Guys I went to check her stories and I realized she is hiding her stories from me! She did the same to my friend! Can't believe she is hiding her stories from people! Just block us witch if you don't have the guts to hear honest feedback!
I TINK one of the reasons of her NEW FAKE FAN account is to catch who is on this thread, as she is posting stories there, so as maybe only real people who are checking those to laugh are Tattlers, then she crosschecks and block the accs on her real profile

beware or make a new account like I have for only influencers when I need some dumb content to wind down from real work and life :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about Xenia's content. I like her style sometimes but it can be so hit and miss, and I feel like she mostly just wears basics I don't learn about any new designers or different textiles or designs from her. That being said even though they're the tiniest bit of cringe I find her tik toks where she gets dressed for the day fascinating and I can't stop watching them. I'm not really into her youtube content though and I don't think she necessarily needed to start one it's not her strong suit, but I think Tetka convinced her to so they could have one more thing in common lol
Ohh, me too! (Long time lurker, first time poster) Xenia’s editing is not so polished as I had expected? Lots of weird zooming and voice effects. And she comes across very weird on TikTok too, not sure if she is trying to be zany and cute, to me she is just crazy eyes 😂

I only watched a few of Tamara’s videos here and there over the years, but gosh learned so much about her from these threads!

Reactions: 8
off topic and probably controversial 😅 but i just watched her haul with bf's commentary and i think he actually sounds like a lovely guy!

Reactions: 6
She looks like Khloe Kardashian in that Dior pic, her mile long legs are looking extra short and thick lately but she can't edit them without distorting the logo :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
off topic and probably controversial 😅 but i just watched her haul with bf's commentary and i think he actually sounds like a lovely guy!
for a gay man (TRUT BE TOLT) he is!!

Would lovechim as my sidekick at Lio Ibiza 😂

• Haha
I actually don't mind him that much either as far as his looks not my thing but that's her choice! the only thing I thought was weird was when he made fun of the foreign waitress for not knowing what fresh juice is

There's that gaping fish mouth again. It's weird to think that this isn't an awkward still where she's talking about something that disgusts her on her way to a shoot, this is a photo in a location that she chose, posed for, edited and posted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.