Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#10 - Being asshole to the waitress is not cool, who cares, did you know I’ve got robbed?

This is so interesting. To be honest as bad as tetka is, I’d rate her over Amelia and Lydia even though it’s the best of bad bunch, especially after what Lydia and Amelia did to the hair colourist. Lydia is gross, rude and self entitled and Amelia is just weird, try hard and frumpy.
Can somebody please explain shortly what happened with Lydia and the hairdresser? I sometimes follow her but I never read her threads since there are soo many of them.

Btw at least Tamara says good things about her hairdresser even tho her hair is not the nicest haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
“Bebii this is the new thread, I tink last one in Jurop they said!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
#10 - Being asshole to the waitress is not cool, who cares, did you know I’ve got robbed?

Can somebody please explain shortly what happened with Lydia and the hairdresser? I sometimes follow her but I never read her threads since there are soo many of them.

Btw at least Tamara says good things about her hairdresser even tho her hair is not the nicest haha
Her and her best friend ganged up on the poor woman when she was days away from giving birth. Completely vile and despicable woman Lydia is.

Reactions: 12
Lydia & Amelia ganged up on Nicky Lazou, who was heavily pregnant. Lydia yelled at her, screamed at her (there is cctv footage) then Amelia & Lydia tried to destroy her business (she's a single mum)

So yeah, at least Tetka moja wouldn't do that.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Brand new here but have been reading this thread for about a year and a half! I have to say when I first discovered Tamara at the beginning of last year I loved her! Her style was unique and her fashion week videos were amazingly entertaining and I admired her work ethic. I was actually recently watching one of her older videos where she was getting breakfast and she said something along the lines of "Sorry was in a rush to get breakfast have no makeup on. Haters will say no makeup but lots of plastic surgery. It is what it is, no make up but yes plastic surgery." And I thought it was pretty cool that she was so honest and owned up to it.
However since she's moved to Paris, her vibe has been off yes, but I'm also not a fan of some of her looks at all anymore. She lost that uniqueness and it feels like she's trying so hard to be someone she is not. This is especially evident in her tiktok content which has extremely low engagement, and she focuses far too much on making her content flashy and visually appealing which doesn't work on tiktok which is a more authenticity based app. I was hoping there was a chance she would realize how she changed post robbery but it hasn't seemed to happen. I just can't with all the Hermes bags, as Luke from Haute La Mode says, "Hermes does not equal taste." Anyway that pretty much summarizes my thoughts. Lastly, her BF gives me Justin Bobby vibes lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What an attention seeker. She could have slapped on a pair of her own brand Sunglasses or worn a mask and got her order as a takeaway
You only need put those patches on for 15 minutes. She could’ve done them in her hotel room than went to the cafe. Such a drama Queen 🤦🏻‍♀️

Xenia sounds like a person full of toxic positivity, she is better than Tetka Kalinic in many cases, but Xenia often talks BS. Meanwhile tetka copied her again and now bought a Apple Airtag. If i had a friend who copies everything i say or do i would’ve blocked her.
And they both don’t know tit about technology. Because you would have to be within a specific distance from the air tag for it to work. It’s not a gps thing where you can catch a thief with it. This is for people who keep misplacing their keys at home or their purses and things like that.

These stories got me so mad! She is rambling about the robbery for a month, not ever mentioning security, even opposing with "it does not have anything to do with the way I live/fact that I am influencer" and all of a sudden (as soon as she has seen what is responsible and appropriate reaction to such event -> to protect yourself much better in future) she is now "not leaving ANYTHING to chances", wtf??? 🤮 How stupid you need to be, to not think about this AT ALL, for a month???
If I was Xenia and saw her post this without at least saying thanks for the idea, I would despise her. Turkey post was one, ok, but 2 copies in 2 days, I would not miss a chance and would call her up on that immediately. Or at least would block her for seeing all my stories 🙄
Three don’t forget the dress 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And they both don’t know tit about technology. Because you would have to be within a specific distance from the air tag for it to work. It’s not a gps thing where you can catch a thief with it. This is for people who keep misplacing their keys at home or their purses and things like that.
Are you sure they don’t? Xenia reads 4500 books in a day, she knows everything 🤪😅 plus this air tag is bigger than my head. Good luck to them thinking they’ll solve worlds crime with a giant air tag 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guess who else wears these ugly dresses
.?! Hence out Tetka is such a copycat...
You know it’s a bad trend when not even Leonie can make it look good. Can’t wait for all influencers to make fools of themselves in those dresses next week😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.