Tamara Kalinic #9 Milking the robbery with no shame, I can't help it, I love fame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tetka, TamTam, Tamara, liar, fake - all names apply.

Tamara has recently been robbed. However, despite having recently been robbed, the dummy continues to post designer items and her location letting the robbers know that she’s away from home.

This is the second time she’s been robbed. But, she’s strong guys gOajs. In the most recent robbery of her Paris flat AirBNB, even though she’d been robbed, she got her vlog camera out and filmed footage for her YT channel. She’s disgusting what can I say? 🤷‍♀️ Gaaaajjjs, her boyfriend was on the phone with Hermès Hehmehs to get TamTam’s handbags replaced. Because that’s what these idiots thought was the most important thing following a robbery.😤

She has milked the robbery in order to further her climb up the social ladder. She pretends to be so smart, but didn’t have insurance for the expensive handbags and jewelry that she kept in her IKEA wardrobe.🤦‍♀️ There’s speculation that she and her boyfriend may be involved. TamTam lies so much. So only time will tell.

Gaaaajjjjs, she’s a sugar baby. She loves her boyfriend but never shows him🙄🙄 The boyfriend, Grandpa Dirty Rasputin, still looks like he hasn’t bathed.😖 TamTam caught the bouquet at a wedding that she and Rasputin attended. Tetka was overjoyed. Grandpa Dirty was very annoyed that she’d caught the bouquet and asked to see the VAR. He’ll never marry Tamara🙈

She’s had so many procedures done to her face that she’s barely recognizable. However, because Tetka is too stupid to follow injection directions, the injection bumps on her lips are very noticeable. 🥵

Tetka has beautiful teeth shoddy veneers, eyebrows that look like caterpillars, a fox eye lift, and over tanned skin. She still has her Costa Rica tan from 6 months ago. She’s darker than a burnt orange!

She has no real friends. But, she’s a pharmacist, so there’s that.😩 Laaaaddddiiiieeessss, every ting will be okay. TamTam is staAnnning and strong, remember. She takes the word narcissist to a new level! She’s full of herself and full of tit! 👍

Tetka, is quick to edit her photos, but not her habits. Facetune and photoshop is how she spends her days. Her failure to change her habits will continue to make her an easy target.

Thank you @Tamliar-lol for the thread title.❣ You had the most votes 🌼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Tetka, TamTam, Tamara, liar, fake - all names apply.

Tamara has recently been robbed. However, despite having recently been robbed, the dummy continues to post designer items and her location letting the robbers know that she’s away from home.

This is the second time she’s been robbed. But, she’s strong guys gOajs. In the most recent robbery of her Paris flat AirBNB, even though she’d been robbed, she got her vlog camera out and filmed footage for her YT channel. She’s disgusting what can I say? 🤷‍♀️ Gaaaajjjs, her boyfriend was on the phone with Hermès Hehmehs to get TamTam’s handbags replaced. Because that’s what these idiots thought was the most important thing following a robbery.😤

She has milked the robbery in order to further her climb up the social ladder. She pretends to be so smart, but didn’t have insurance for the expensive handbags and jewelry that she kept in her IKEA wardrobe.🤦‍♀️ There’s speculation that she and her boyfriend may be involved. TamTam lies so much. So only time will tell.

Gaaaajjjjs, she’s a sugar baby. She loves her boyfriend but never shows him🙄🙄 The boyfriend, Grandpa Dirty Rasputin, still looks like he hasn’t bathed.😖

She’s had so many procedures done to her face that she’s barely recognizable. However, because Tetka is too stupid to follow injection directions, the injection bumps on her lips are very noticeable. 🥵

Tetka has beautiful teeth shoddy veneers, eyebrows that look like caterpillars, a fox eye lift, and over tanned skin. She still has her Costa Rica tan from 6 months ago. She’s darker than a burnt orange!

She has no real friends. But, she’s a pharmacist, so there’s that.😩 Laaaaddddiiiieeessss, every ting will be okay. TamTam is staAnnning and strong, remember. She takes the word narcissist to a new level! She’s full of herself and full of tit! 👍

Tetka, is quick to edit her photos, but not her habits. Facetune and photoshop is how she spends her days. Her failure to change her habits will continue to make her an easy target.

Thank you @Tamliar-lol for the thread title.❣ You had the most votes 🌼
Thank you @klady for this bjuuuutiful, ameeeejziiiiing, sHoooo stAnning, inseeeeejn summary 💗💗💗 i loHveeeee it sHooooo much

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hello gaiijjjjssss, love the new title of this thread 😂 saw that tetka uploaded a vlog 3 hours ago and i went for a peak and.... is it just me or it does it look like she went with greasy hair to the dior event? She rlly put that bucket hat on and called it a day 🤢
27014FAE-A935-4B3F-8075-CABF37A80293.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
“Tamara you are like a mountain” cratered and lumpy.

Funny how she can say someone is unhappy from a comment about her sudden mood swings but if someone criticises her it’s all “you don’t know me, you only see a moment of my day”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I hear or read one more time how she is PROUD of someone or something... :cautious: CRINGE

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Go on and give the title thread (Post #1) some love ❤ gaaaajjjjsss! I hope I captured our fake TamTam🌼

Reactions: 11
I feel bad for her boyfriend when she basically let him know in the vlog She is Not interested in marriage. He actually seems like a nice guy. I bet she will leave him for a richer guy to buy her all the things she lost.
Narcissist thinks like that..And whining about not having anything to put her Make Up in? As if God forbid she used a plain bag.
How screwed are your priorities, you get robbed and head to LV to buy make up bags.

Reactions: 13
I registered just to say - this has been one of the worst years of my life. Millions have died, almost lost my clothing business, had to almost wait in line at a food bank.

and I see this witch is robbed. Makes my day, my week and year. Through the pandemic she was one of those influencers who was traveling everywhere and flaunting her wealth and not giving a tit. This is karma

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
By the way this is so tone deaf but she wants us to think she’s a victim she is a raging narcissist
593E7140-0A2A-4190-991B-F6158BA1DDAE.png
ECD68B26-BD9F-4B80-B3D7-2107CA5140B2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am wondering why her BF always carries the most expensive bags.

is he buying for her?

Reactions: 1
I am wondering why her BF always carries the most expensive bags.

is he buying for her?
Which bags? I don’t think he buys anything for her besides some cheap Saint Laurent accesoires that he gets for free.

Reactions: 12
Funny how people thought she'll learn a lesson from this and be more humble, less flashy... and there's our TamTam, goes cray and buys all new tit again and post it online. Hilarious!

Love how she speaks Italian in Croatia, you cannot make up that tit. Buongiorno to you too Tamara.

Croatia reminds her of her childhood, but yet she cannot say Croatian passport, it's European, coz Serbia is as I recall suburb here in Australia.

Oh, she's an idiot and he is one smartass dumbass. They fit perfectly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
So dramatic. Haven’t watched it yet but I foresee some black and white slow motion footage of her Birkins with dramatic music playing in the background
F07788CF-6F99-4980-B33F-D6342EB5CC17.jpeg

Kinda weird but you can actually see how graceless she is from the way she holds her cup. Like come on, I’ve literally never seen anyone hold it like this, it’s like she has paws and claws instead of hands (or some type of severe arthritis? in which case i don’t want to make fun of her but I doubt she wouldn’t have mentioned it if that were the case (watch her steal this idea the next time she needs something to milk😂))
FA779724-400B-4820-BFF1-FBF96D055301.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I decided to watch the last vlog because your comments made me curious and I wanted to make a nice little summary for those of you who don't want to waste 40 minutes of your life.
Only 1 minute in and there is already a commercial. If this doesn't turn off viewers idk what is. She has never mentioned the brand off white before dirty. It's so easy to buy her loooooove, it's disgusting. She'll be going to their show and picks out clothes. I won't comment on the clothes, only that they are certainly not my taste. She also wears boots to the fashion show. Boots! In July! Her majesty the greatest fashion icon...
Next show is Dior. They didn't even give her one of the micro bags that they launched recently. She got the ordinary Caro bag "to keep her camera in". My gag reflex is triggered every time she says Haute couture or Federation de la mode... Tamtam meets Xenia and Bryan they are all so fake and I draw the line when they start discussing the Dior collection. I mean... I'm not a fashion guru but I can say so much more about the Dior house and the symbols they use. I can't do this anymore to myself. 7 minutes... That's how much I can watch. Someone else has to do a summary for the rest of us :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.