Tamara Kalinic #7 From Peaceheaven to Milan, shopping & reels is her only plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you who don't feel like watching it (the new YT video, I mean), in a nutshell she said that she doesn't want to show him (the "boyfriend"), because she doesn't want anybody to rain on her parade. Fair point and I totally understand it.

If she is truly happy with him, who am I to say that he looks/behaves himself/treats her like this or that.

After all, here in Serbia we have a saying which goes: "Sam pao, sam se ubio."

(Although there is no adequate saying in English, is basically means: "(S)he was the architect of (s)his own demise").

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahaha, does she really think that she looks like this?
changing chins like socks in every picture

Btw good effort Tamara for adding pictures and names to your fake questions this time as we have discussed it here LOL

So this session was about her amazing sales associate boyfriend who lived in 13 countries, texting with Hedi Slimane who will make her a wedding dress, have been on Met Gala, and she loves him no matter how ugly he is and people are judging

HAHAHAHHAHA YOU GIRL ARE SAD! what a career...youtuber addressing her Tattle thread.. you made it in life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
For those of you who don't feel like watching it (the new YT video, I mean), in a nutshell she said that she doesn't want to show him (the "boyfriend"), because she doesn't want anybody to rain on her parade. Fair point and I totally understand it.

If she is truly happy with him, who am I to say that he looks/behaves himself/treats her like this or that.

After all, here in Serbia we have a saying which goes: "Sam pao, sam se ubio."

(Although there is no adequate saying in English, is basically means: "(S)he was the architect of (s)his own demise").
Told you that these new profiles are from Tamtam’s team 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She is sooo busy guys that she has the time to make 100x Q&As and she's not only answering, but also questioning herself, what an effort! She's a such busy bee, flying from her new pied a terre, airbnb, in construction, to Belgrade to see all the folk singers, than back to Central Pariiii to film Q&A only for us here. Tamtam what a career, thank you, we are soooo grateful😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
yup, you were right, all these new profiles came here within few hours..very fishyyyyy, just like Tamara's face attached below
Yep, they are so obvious. All joined on the same day, near same time. I ignore them (don’t give them a reaction emoji) so they continue to stand out as new member!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let's all comment under her video the boyfriend is Filippo Testa aka. Rasputin LOL I just commented. She is soooo overprotective of him :rolleyes: Serbian tabloids already took pictures of them at the tennis match. How long does she believe she will keep him hidden?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So many of the responses here are Tamara and her fake accounts 😂 she really monitors every reply on Tattle and tries to steer the conversation to different direction once topics she doesn’t like are mentioned....omg TamTam get a life! I don’t think there is a “team” it’s just her who is so desperate to keep the contract with the current agency 😂🤣 get a real job guuuuurl

Reactions: 15
All NEW MEMBERS who joined on Sunday (within a few hours of each other)) are TamTam or her team. The accounts argue back and forth with each other trying to disguise who they are, and will occasionally say something slight toward TamTam. Don’t like their posts, lets leave them as NEW MEMBERS.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
All NEW MEMBERS who joined on Sunday (within a few hours of each other)) are TamTam or her team. The accounts argue back and forth with each other trying to disguise who they are, and will occasionally say something slight toward TamTam. Don’t like their posts, lets leave them as NEW MEMBERS.
wait but i'm a new member and i'm not Tamtam :')

Reactions: 2
Just shows how she has nothing going on workwise. Since she’s in Paris, she’s only been doing endless hauls and Q&A’s.

No comment on another juice detox, she has some serious issues with food and I hope she gets some help soon.
To be that skinny without training regiment...and to maintain it...one has to reduce calories dramatically...if she is not active, the amount of calories she is burning throughout the day will be low so the amount of calories she is eating has to be minimal or she will start gaining weight....if her body assumes starvation mode...then it will hold onto any calories she consumes...so she can gain weight after two bowls of pasta...hence, all the juicing. She can't eat much. Now, if she was working out hard core, she would be able to eat more and maintain her physique...but only if she is consuming the same amount of calories that she burns with her workouts...as she has zero muscle definition, if she is working out...maybe she is doing yoga...she is not lifting weights for sure and is not burning off any significant calories through 'workout' hence...starve, starve, starve.

yeah tbh i feel kinda self conscious reading the comments sometimes when people call her "extremely skinny" and that she looks manly/unhealthy/bad/sick etc bc i'm thinner than her and i can't help it. idk it makes me wonder what people must think of my body if they think tamara is too thin/sickly
Dont stress over it at all. I think in TamTams case...we all knew her from before and have noticed a DRAMATIC change once she moved to Paris and started her new relationship. In her case, we know the 'before & after' and we know that she is not actively working out or anything...she is just extremely dieting...and doing unhealthy cleanses. So we know that her new skinny look is not a result of some healthy lifestyle changes or anything like that...that is why her current look is being associated with 'sickly'...it was not obtained through healthy means. I used to know a girl who was always super skinny...but she ate more than all of us...she was just naturally / genetically set up that way...I never considered her any other way but healthy as she was born like that. Just focus on health...nothing else matters. In TamTams case, she is not even focusing on health...if she was, she would know that 'juice cleanses' are a sham...and they are a byproduct of twisted beauty culture that promotes skinniness over strength and health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh and now she is stealing Carrie's quotes.... What is too much, too much is. Take a break dear Tam & go find yourself.

Reactions: 4
This woman is hilarious! What is she talking about every other day, responding to tattle comments? "Opening up" every week... Name pronunciation?? Who careeees? No one asked you that! 🤣 Her boyfriend is BUILDING the walk in closet for her in a rented place...?? Now she's NOT into sharing engagement and kids... She changes her personality, answers and questions (that she asks herself) every month, I can't believe the amount of nonsense she talks about for 30-40 min..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.