Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s really rude to say about Xenia even if she met her through the industry the way she’s grouped as an industry friend rather than just friend when she was all over her in vlogmas spending all free time with her makes her sound like a user, not genuine and fickle - also noticed she hasn’t liked any of Xenia’s recent photos

also I get the impression from photos and IG stories that Lyza isn’t fond of her
I think it's just another proof how she is completely lost in translation. I am honestly shocked about her lack of understanding and ability to express and articulate her thoughts! I am sure she just meant yeah we met trough industry events...or she is completely deranged and doesn't understand the weight and meaning of her words. I mean, by all means they are not BFFs, they are just temporary acquittances due to convenience ( same vapid influencers, chasing the cliche of glamorous Paris life) It is obvious Tamara does not hold any meaningufl and real relatiionship in her life, so all these temporary chics are just content opportunity for her, as she herslef has nothing to offer, but to try to spice it up with new BF, new fake friends, new trip (which wasnt the trip) new airbnb, new city etc

I don't know man, I wouldn't change for this kind of life for nothing! I am tired of work and lockdowns and yes I want another Chanel and sleep in by 10 am, but hell no to even remotely wishing this empty and sad life on myself. Like Tamara would like to think that we are all jealous and haters. I don't know how she sleeps at night, knowing that she is calculating every second of her fake online existence, it must be exhausting.

Her true nature has been revealing itself for the past year or so, however, her latest YouTube videos are a complete disaster, it is like she is longer trying to hide her ugliness.
I’m not slightly surprised about her friendship comment. She has no friends from uni, no friends in London/Serbia, she must have stabbed so many people in the back. Her main issue lies in the fact that she “looovvvess” everyone so much, but that isn’t true because in order to love others, one must love herself first, and no matter how many material things Tamara acquires to overcome the lack of self love, she is clearly someone extremely unhappy and lost.
One day, sooner or later, Xenia, Caro or Alexandra ... will come to the conclusion that for Tamara, they are means to an end. The same goes to her “boyfriend “.

Btw, who brings to Costa Rica a Chanel jacket?Also, none of those sunnies suit her, no wonder “ so shady” didn’t succeed.
Last but not the least, an haircut is pressing. It looks ugly, damaged, and it ages her.
Funny that the other day she (knowitall86) was commenting on INTF board, criticizing her hair. Well Tam Tam, look yourself in the mirror.
I really refuse to accept there is an adult with fake account commenting on herself and against other influencers, that is straight up psych ward material! what do you guys think was it really her :D I know she reads here, but to go that deep?

Reactions: 14
And now she will be back to paris and will have to adapt to the 6pm curfew....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Cause she has soooo much to do in her busy schedule.. for example visit hermes asap 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Cause she has soooo much to do in her busy schedule.. for example visit hermes asap 🤦‍♀️
what an idioooot jesus!!! she need to be cancelled! sooooo out of touch it is disgusting!

Here is what everyone thinks about your holidays Tamara and your crass behaviour!

Reactions: 8
BBC news should hire you to update us on this pandemic, panidiot Kalinic
So she doesn't care about the wellbeing of others like she preaches, she only worries if she will have to pay some money for breaking the regulations.

Reactions: 12
It says on the French government website arrivals into France from non EU states must self isolate for 7 days unless I’m misreading

and also if you’rereceiving DMs with those comments and you also feel the need to make it known you’ve received those DMs, does that not set off alarm bells in your head that the way your presenting yourself to others is being ill received?

Reactions: 12
She also lied, saying they "arrived a few days ago [back to Paris]", when in fact they arrived two days ago, and yesterday she pretended like they were on the plane arriving.

France has been very strict, I don't know what the rules are now, but I doubt you can just waltz around like nothing's going on. If anyone's in Paris, correct please if wrong.

Reactions: 8
Her blasé attitude and telling off her followers makes me so sick, the Uk is enforcing border closures due to the new foreign variants that are cropping up so I think France will follow as they’ve been stricter than here in the past. The ‘it doesn’t effect me in stilling going to celine so stop being haters’ attitude is so gross

Reactions: 10
Tamara can do no wrong apparently. She is the most self-centered, little girl I've seen and any backlash she gets she wholeheartedly deserves. But the facade is cracking :devilish: everyone can tell.

Reactions: 16
Her blasé attitude and telling off her followers makes me so sick, the Uk is enforcing border closures due to the new foreign variants that are cropping up so I think France will follow as they’ve been stricter than here in the past. The ‘it doesn’t effect me in stilling going to celine so stop being haters’ attitude is so gross
Absolutely agree! And her answer to questions are the shops open: "yes everything from Hermes to furniture shops" 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯

Yeah Tamara, thanks for this PSA as we all need update is the essential shop Hermes with its key workers open during this advancing 2nd year of global pandemic.

She is disgusting!

Btw she is still on 940K followers for weeks now, so she did actually buy the followers around Vlogmas, as she has had new1K every single day for 4 weeks. EWW! who even hires this fraudulent idiot I cannot believe! Curious to see has Dior actually dropped her off, as I see many influencers with that new hideous CD bag prancing around, but not her.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
It says on the French government website arrivals into France from non EU states must self isolate for 7 days unless I’m misreading

and also if you’rereceiving DMs with those comments and you also feel the need to make it known you’ve received those DMs, does that not set off alarm bells in your head that the way your presenting yourself to others is being ill received?
This regulation starts next week. Everyone who arrives this week in France needs to provide a negative PCR test (which she showed us on the beach). Good timing I guess 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Right doesn’t she need to self isolate and she running to the stores to buy non essential items?

Oops Hermès is essential! 😝

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.