Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched the new video and OMG I am captivated by that girl Sasha! she is so mesmerising and effortless, was just watching and listening to her. Tamara just sticks out like a thumb from her tribe. And again that Tamara's weird commentary about their bodies ugh, so awkward and classless. You can see how she is insecure by pointing this as a first feature of a FRIEND

All in all very awkward setting lol, and how they look at Tamara and their body language with crossed arms hahahah, pictures don't like

Btw now London is better!!! LOL and she is going to live in London with her girls you guys!

The way how they look at her 🤦‍♀️ 😂
So awkward and nothing interesting. What was so funny was her reaction to the question "chocolate or flowers". You get the deal about Kalinic after watching the way she reacts to this....

Reactions: 5
That’s really rude to say about Xenia even if she met her through the industry the way she’s grouped as an industry friend rather than just friend when she was all over her in vlogmas spending all free time with her makes her sound like a user, not genuine and fickle - also noticed she hasn’t liked any of Xenia’s recent photos

also I get the impression from photos and IG stories that Lyza isn’t fond of her

Reactions: 18
It is hilarious how she knows nothing about the two, like where they lived, but talks about them being her family and loving them so much. Tamara as overly attached friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This whole video is totally weird and unnatural. These two girls are definitely friends and you can see that. I would say they answered Tamara's questions more out of politeness. The most interesting part for me is when they answer the first question, and Tamara's reaction to Sasha's answer to it, and the part how they met, where Tamara's true nature is seen. If you're not studded with diamonds, she won't even look at you .. Until she finds out you're a famous model so you'll just immediately click and become bff .. Sad

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That’s really rude to say about Xenia even if she met her through the industry the way she’s grouped as an industry friend rather than just friend when she was all over her in vlogmas spending all free time with her makes her sound like a user, not genuine and fickle - also noticed she hasn’t liked any of Xenia’s recent photos

also I get the impression from photos and IG stories that Lyza isn’t fond of her
It would be funny to ask Xenia how she feels about it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her true nature has been revealing itself for the past year or so, however, her latest YouTube videos are a complete disaster, it is like she is longer trying to hide her ugliness.
I’m not slightly surprised about her friendship comment. She has no friends from uni, no friends in London/Serbia, she must have stabbed so many people in the back. Her main issue lies in the fact that she “looovvvess” everyone so much, but that isn’t true because in order to love others, one must love herself first, and no matter how many material things Tamara acquires to overcome the lack of self love, she is clearly someone extremely unhappy and lost.
One day, sooner or later, Xenia, Caro or Alexandra ... will come to the conclusion that for Tamara, they are means to an end. The same goes to her “boyfriend “.

Btw, who brings to Costa Rica a Chanel jacket?Also, none of those sunnies suit her, no wonder “ so shady” didn’t succeed.
Last but not the least, an haircut is pressing. It looks ugly, damaged, and it ages her.
Funny that the other day she (knowitall86) was commenting on INTF board, criticizing her hair. Well Tam Tam, look yourself in the mirror.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

It is extremely rude considering Xenia seemed to genuinely like her. But, ya know what....Xenia is moving her business forward and Tamara's jealousy is an uncle green monster. Tamara just can't compete and it's hard to cope...she defers to "let's pretend" she's moving in the circles of actors and models. Tamtam is clout chaser, but the problem is she has none and will yesterday's news once again.

Btw, who brings to Costa Rica a Chanel jacket?Also, none of those sunnies suit her, no wonder “ so shady” didn’t succeed.
Last but not the least, an haircut is pressing. It looks ugly, damaged, and it ages her.
Funny that the other day she (knowitall86) was commenting on INTF board, criticizing her hair. Well Tam Tam, look yourself in the mirror.
@knowtiall86 is a petty fool. Tamara - dear -you have large dark mop on your head right now. You're a hairy beast girlfriend.... time to chop chop chop....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered why someone had commented on her IG if she was pregnant but probably just bloating ...?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wondered why someone had commented on her IG if she was pregnant but probably just bloating ...?
Likely bloat, I've seen some celebs with way bigger stomachs, looking well pregnant and it was bloat.

If she is pregnant.. poor kid, what a mess to be brought in and what a mess of a person to have as mother.

I'm dead certain though it's bloat.

Reactions: 7
Likely bloat, I've seen some celebs with way bigger stomachs, looking well pregnant and it was bloat.

If she is pregnant.. poor kid, what a mess to be brought in and what a mess of a person to have as mother.

I'm dead certain though it's bloat.
If anyone watched her videos recently they can do some investigative work and see if she drank any alcohol in her vlogs?

Reactions: 2
I watched this video after boycotting her for so long. I see nothing's changed, her vocabulary is still atrocious, she’s still picking her hair when she doesn’t know what to say and she’s still fake.

Those two girls seem nice, but they are definitely not best friends with her. She is immature and manic, really a pathological liar; I guess they’re going to rent out an apartment in London – or they’re going to live in tamaras London home that she bought 🤣🤣

To me it seems like with every answer she gave, she was trying to convince them it’s truth, working very hard on it, trying to be relatable & likable to them. They don’t actually seem like close friends at all.

I would like to see how it’s all going to work out, is she going to move in with them (lame, 30something renting out an apt with friends, like she’s still in college), and what’s going to happen with her best friend Xenia 🤣

And also, saying stuff like it’s easy to be a good friend long distance nowadays, REALLY TAMARA? Your best friend’s (the one that gave you a platform and MADE you) mom died and you went on partying in Ibiza!!! I will never get over it, it’s a great show of character, she’s a despicable human being.

All in all, she is a wreck, I pity her.

If anyone watched her videos recently they can do some investigative work and see if she drank any alcohol in her vlogs?
I don’t thing she’s pregnant, it doesn’t look like pregnancy belly, she’s just full of tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I was wondering if anyone knows if any of her Hermès bags are from a consignment store? I don’t want to giver her views by watching her videos but just curious.

And I can't help but wonder "where are all the negative comments under your first ig photo from CR Kalinic"?

Reactions: 9
At least she acknowledges that she’s been on a self indulgent elitist holiday while everyone else is living in the (global) ‘ reality’ of a pandemic

back to Paris with her mountain load of work opening PR boxes, online orders, filming reels and meeting her industry friend Xenia in the dog park. What a hard work load!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Either she's lying or they split as group, because Rasputin came back yesterday to Paris via Amsterdam and is today out and about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Maybe they broke up (or their contract expired🤣) and that's why she started talking about London again 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe they broke up (or their contract expired🤣) and that's why she started talking about London again 😅
Yeah that London talk, is she prepping her audience for a move? Back to London (aka her sis' attic in Brighton)????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Either she's lying or they split as group, because Rasputin came back yesterday to Paris via Amsterdam and is today out and about.
I think she said in her video they were flying back via Amsterdam- thought that was his (ugly) trainer in the airplane seat next to her
Do they not have to quarantine now that they’ve been abroad?

Reactions: 4
I think she said in her video they were flying back via Amsterdam- thought that was his (ugly) trainer in the airplane seat next to her
Do they not have to quarantine now that they’ve been abroad?
No clue. She's likely posting a day late, pretending to be flying now, not uncommon with these people to do that.
I'd hope they need to quarantine, France has been strict, but we also know that plenty ignore the rules :mad:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.