Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This blog post is full of grammar mistakes...! Plus I don't understand why she is always talking about her ex?! Last year's goals were to hit 1M followers and read 2 or 4 (cant quite remember) books per month. Clearly she failed at both. This year, she wants to commit to 3 books a month...I sincerely doubt it...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This blog post is full of grammar mistakes...! Plus I don't understand why she is always talking about her ex?! Last year's goals were to hit 1M followers and read 2 or 4 (cant quite remember) books per month. Clearly she failed at both. This year, she wants to commit to 3 books a month...I sincerely doubt it...
Grammar, punctuation, syntax... It's a bloody mess!!!

If she read more, she'd improve her language skills. But we all know that the next plastic appointment and the next (Hermes) bag far more important. Such a strong person.

The reading isn't happening, I agree. That would take some effort.

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely not over her ex, it’s clear as day.

Bound to happen when you downgrade and date a skinny hairy sales assistant.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
All it takes a good copy writer to review and correct before this is published and there are many who cost WAY less than a Hermes. She's so lazy and cheap, it's honestly embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for her and her lack of concern. Reading means she has to think and who wants to work those grey cells when it's far more easy to advertise wrinkly lilysilk.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She saved a crab that was in her house. Quick. Give that woman a Nobel prize

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought she was going to be in Costa Rica for a while. She's put on stories she was meant to be home today but is delayed due to weather in Europe. 10 days or a fortnight is a normal duration for a vacation, why lie and make out that you planned to stay for a long period of time and use it almost an excuse for travelling during a global pandemic!!
THIS! I assumed they will be there for more than a month as how she was mysteriously hinting it million times

WHAT A PSYCHO AGAIN

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
wait whattt?? what is this? who wrote this? is this actually published on internets or someone nicked her diary

wtf!!!

" sometimes I think 2020 was a long tube" hahahahahhaha JESUS CHRIST TAMARA THE WORD YOU NEEDED IS TUNNEL SWEETIE I bet your nephew toddler has better vocabulary and general knowledge than you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
THIS! I assumed they will be there for more than a month as how she was mysteriously hinting it million times

WHAT A PSYCHO AGAIN
Seriously!
Same!

I thought she'd stay there for 1-2 months going by how she went about it, oh it's not a trip!!! The fck it wasn't.
What a moron.
It was a trip!! A paid for holiday!!!

I suspected she was full of it. As usual.

By her standards she'll now go on all her life how she used to briefly live in Costa Rica 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
By her standards she'll now go on all her life how she used to briefly live in Costa Rica 🤦‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Hahhaha yes! she went trough a long tube and ended up living in costa rica in 2020 where she saved local economy by staying in a paid accommodation of a multi million global resort chain. She has also changed the life of struggling family business by chipping in 20 USD with her 8 influencer friends for a boat trip.

I seriously think she needs some honest friends and family with some sense to talk to her, and tell her that she is embarrassing herself 24/7 with her words and actions

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
:ROFLMAO: Here's the material for the new title "I live in a long tube, my english good yes I am from Costa Rica"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She moved to Costa Rica mid pandemic😱😂 and there isn't a single negative comment on the CR vlog???

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She’s well due a parody video to be made of her, many of the things she’s said and done during the pandemic, her 2 trips being at the top, are quintessential of out of touch, deluded, joke influencers who need to come back to earth ASAP

She moved to Costa Rica mid pandemic😱😂 and there isn't a single negative comment on the CR vlog???
She’s deleted IG comments I think so wouldn’t be surprised if she’s also done the same for YT

Reactions: 14
Yes, that's her "work", as she "needs to work" all the time, poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
just watched the new video and OMG I am captivated by that girl Sasha! she is so mesmerising and effortless, was just watching and listening to her. Tamara just sticks out like a thumb from her tribe. And again that Tamara's weird commentary about their bodies ugh, so awkward and classless. You can see how she is insecure by pointing this as a first feature of a FRIEND

All in all very awkward setting lol, and how they look at Tamara and their body language with crossed arms hahahah, pictures don't like

Btw now London is better!!! LOL and she is going to live in London with her girls you guys!

The way how they look at her 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Okay so now she’s saying Xenia and Caro are just “industry friends”. Loool I wondered what happened cause only a few videos ago they were her “BEST FRIENDS”. This girl can’t keep a friend to save her life

• Haha
  • Sick
just watched the new video and OMG I am captivated by that girl Sasha! she is so mesmerising and effortless, was just watching and listening to her. Tamara just sticks out like a thumb from her tribe. And again that Tamara's weird commentary about their bodies ugh, so awkward and classless. You can see how she is insecure by pointing this as a first feature of a FRIEND

All in all very awkward setting lol, and how they look at Tamara and their body language with crossed arms hahahah, pictures don't like

Btw now London is better!!! LOL and she is going to live in London with her girls you guys!

The way how they look at her 🤦‍♀️ 😂
Lyza was bored af in that video. I genuinely think she was wishing to be kidnapped by an alien. Both Sasha and Lyza appeared to be tolerating her, but didn't seem "into it". Did one of them smirk when Tamtam "tried to promote their IG handles"?

Okay so now she’s saying Xenia and Caro are just “industry friends”. Loool I wondered what happened cause only a few videos ago they were her “BEST FRIENDS”. This girl can’t keep a friend to save her life
She's bloody stupid as stupid could be....you do not share this stuff publicly even if it's in your head as a "classification". Wow! dum ass

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lyza was bored af in that video. I genuinely think she was wishing to be kidnapped by an alien. Both Sasha and Lysa appeared to be tolerating her, but didn't seem "into it". Did one of them smirk when Tamtam "tried to promote their IG handles"?

She's bloody stupid as stupid could be....you do not share this stuff publicly even if it's in your head as a "classification". Wow! dum ass
Exactly who classifies friends like that. Also realised why she’s been looking so raggedy lately, she’s trying to emulate the effortless chic look of her model friends. Problem is she can’t pull it off and she ends up looking like a mum on the school run.

Also massive eye roll at the title of the vid “do female friendships last?”. Yes tam tam they do, just happens no one else wants to be friends with your lying ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.