Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Zeldafairy

To sum up the last thread:

TamTam continues to lie about anything and everything...welcome to the new season of Lies&Litter...

Highlights:
  • I travel, you shouldn't
  • Crocodile tears for views
  • Kindness, but I throw shade
  • so so so love that thing...link is below. I don't show ad, just link
  • I travel for 3 days = I moved.
  • AirBnb = I bought the home and decorated it myself

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

I would reply to this comment on Tamara's Instagram account but Im sure ignorance will reply back with more ignorance and I have no patience for that. So I rather to express what I think on this forum that allows to express real opinions. (And I know Tamara reads).

This is the kind of 'community' Tamara loves to have. This woman says:

"if my son didn't have school I would be right where u are".
Of course! Just like her beloved Tamara thinks "Fu&% the pandemic and rules, I will go whenever and wherever I want".

"You would know they were tested before they left".
People are tested every minute worldwide. A test is not a vaccine!!!. Common sense should tell you the idea is to avoid innecesary contact with people. You have to go to supermarket and have contact with people. Keep that risk there. But when travel you have to contact choffers that takes you to airports/hotels/activities. Staff at the multiple airports. Staff at the multiple flights. Staff at the hotels. Restaurants staff.

"They have no pets no children and enough money to go and do as they please".
I just can't! The comment becomes more and more stupid. Im sure a lot of people are like me. My husband and I have no children and no pets either. And we have enough money to travel the world too. Since last year we have cancelled 3 trips. Because, common sense tell us to stay at home as much as possible!.

This pandemic is not about what YOU can afford or not. This pandemic is not about what YOU can do or not. This pandemic is not about how it affects YOU. Is about others too. We take care of ourselves yes for us, but also because our neighboor. Because our doormen who receive our food and packages. Because the people that works on the supermarket where we shop. We are not related to the many of the people we have contact with. But that's not a reason to not care about them too.

"STOP HATING haven't we had enough of that in 2020".
No, you STOP BEING IGNORANT AND SELFISH!! haven't we had enough of that in 2020?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

I would reply to this comment on Tamara's Instagram account but Im sure ignorance will reply back with more ignorance and I have no patience for that. So I rather to express what I think on this forum that allows to express real opinions. (And I know Tamara reads).

Of course! Just like her beloved Tamara thinks "Fu&% the pandemic and rules, I will go whenever and wherever I want".

People are tested every minute worldwide. A test is not a vaccine!!!. Common sense should tell you the idea is to avoid innecesary contact with people. You have to go to supermarket and have contact with people. Keep that risk there. But when travel you have to contact choffers that takes you to airports/hotels/activities. Staff at the multiple airports. Staff at the multiple flights. Staff at the hotels. Restaurants staff.

I just can't! The comment becomes more and more stupid. Im sure a lot of people are like me. My husband and I have no children and no pets either. And we have enough money to travel the world too. Since last year we have cancelled 3 trips. Because, common sense tell us to stay at home as much as possible!.

This pandemic is not about what YOU can afford or not. This pandemic is not about what YOU can do or not. This pandemic is not about how it affects YOU. Is about others too. We take care of ourselves yes for us, but also because our neighboor. Because our doormen who receive our food and packages. Because the people that works on the supermarket where we shop. We are not related to the many of the people we have contact with. But that's not a reason to not care about them too.

No, you STOP BEING IGNORANT AND SELFISH!! haven't we had enough of that in 2020?
she's just Karen from some village with these backward viewpoints! Newsflash moron it's 2021, women can have kids, pets, husbands and do whatever the F they want, if they want to, and be childless, petless, coronavirus tested and still be idiots

Reactions: 22

Could not agree more with you! Very well said but Tamara really attracts idiots like her...

• Haha
Reactions: 13

it’s so funny she constantly says she’s an empathetic person and an empath when her actions and words are the complete opposite - people who care about others and the world are staying home and away from others. Narcissists are doing otherwise

Reactions: 12
I’ve just finished watching her criticism video and actually don’t know what to think. I appreciate how directly and honestly she said that she doesn’t want to hide the fact that she’s earning a lot. I get it, I don’t want to apologize either for things I purchase.
But again, some things, just didn’t fit well. “I’ve paid for 10 days on Santorini”, saying like nobody on Earth pays their vacations.
Then the fact she’s convinced herself that buying Hermes and Chanel and trips are investments in her business. Listen, if all influencers are like her, they’ll end up in the spiral od buying more and more expensive items before they self destruct, collapse like the economy in 2008. Who will (have the finances to) follow that unreachable style Leonies, Victorias, Lydias ans Tamaras are pushing?

Reactions: 10

To add to this:

On Covid Tests:
Testing negative means tit. It means literally nothing, as it is a momentary snapshot saying you were negative at the moment of testing. You can still be a carrier even though you might test negative again days later or the virus might be incubating at that point but be undetectable.
To make 100% sure you are negative, means testing, quaratining for 5 days and then testing again. If both tests (day 0 and day 5) are negative, congratulations, you are pest-free.
These morons use the "I tested negative on that ONE test" as if it's somehow lifechanging. This isn't a cancer screen test which makes you safe for X time. The sheer stupidity, selfishness and not understanding of the basics of the current pandemic are astounding.

"I have money I can do as I please" only tells the world that you are a moronic, selfish POS human. Fck off.

I agree with all you said.

I also tend to "reply" to some influencers here on tattle, they all I'm 100% sure read their own threads (and that of others), their idiot brown-nosers can't troll us here for our opinion (and blatant scientific fact and common sense) and they can't block us here.
Like when TamTam wrote "what is your criticism about me" in her stories which she then "replied to" in her video, like bytch what do you think I'm going to expose myself so you can block me?

I’ve just finished watching her criticism video and actually don’t know what to think. I appreciate how directly and honestly she said that she doesn’t want to hide the fact that she’s earning a lot. I get it, I don’t want to apologize either for things I purchase.
But again, some things, just didn’t fit well. “I’ve paid for 10 days on Santorini”, saying like nobody on Earth pays their vacations.
Then the fact she’s convinced herself that buying Hermes and Chanel and trips are investments in her business. Listen, if all influencers are like her, they’ll end up in the spiral od buying more and more expensive items before they self destruct, collapse like the economy in 2008. Who will (have the finances to) follow that unreachable style Leonies, Victorias, Lydias ans Tamaras are pushing?
This is just proof that she has no money. She's dumping it all on shopping and then pathetically calling it "investments". Look, if you justify your shopping by saying "this is an investment" and "this will cost me X per wear", it means you have no money. Hermes bags are not an investment. Saying "I paid for this, I demand I have my money's worth" is also a sure sign that there isn't as much money as she wants us to believe, because people with less have cancelled their holidays due to the PANDEMIC FFS and swallowed the financial loss.

As you say, the next economic collapse, what will her Hermes bag give her? Is it collateral you can give the bank? Is it guaranteed that you can sell it for X? Investments are generally fickle, but treating fashion like an actual investment is just extra-fickle (i.e. stupid).

I'm sure she makes a very decent amount of money every month, but I am just as sure that as soon as it comes in it's out again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What she means by investment is not the possibility to earn money by selling designer bags or clothes she owns. I think she wants to buy luxury stuff in order to gain more attention from brands that will eventually recognize her and collaborate with her.

I'm sure you noticed the amount of stuff she regularly purchases from brands such as Chanel or Hermes. She tags them on purpose even though they don't hire her. By showing how much she 'invested' in their stuff, they'll notice her one day. It could be a long process, but that's her strategy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Is she actually filming herself getting a COVID test as if she’s some hero Samaritan? This is so pathetic, she should even be needing one - it should be for front line workers and people who are exposed to public contact due to their Jobs e.g supermarket workers, not a vain influencer on her beach holiday! This just highlights how deluded she is by glorifying herself being tested by a health care worker in PPE just so that she can roam around the beach with her frizzy hair and £1000 Chanel bikini

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This comment.....
I honestly don’t mind the hair, I like the beachy vibe.
WOW I just gave the woman a compliment, 2021 is already a wild year 😂

I just can’t with her, but love this thread because I don’t have to give her my youtube view 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What she means by investment is not the possibility to earn money by selling designer bags or clothes she owns. I think she wants to buy luxury stuff in order to gain more attention from brands that will eventually recognize her and collaborate with her.

I'm sure you noticed the amount of stuff she regularly purchases from brands such as Chanel or Hermes. She tags them on purpose even though they don't hire her. By showing how much she 'invested' in their stuff, they'll notice her one day. It could be a long process, but that's her strategy.
Good point you bring up, I kinda half forgot in my reply to write this.

Fashion is sold as "alternative investment" for gaining money (esp Hermes), but that's only true for the Birkin and then you have to factor in the type of leather, the colour, the hardware and the use, meaning it's best you leave it in the wardrobe and don't actually use the bag.
The Birkin is the only "investment" piece. The others are not. And even the Birkin isn't fool-proof, again, you need to know the details and never actually use the bag.

Your reply is the other type of investment, yes, I also think she sees her shopping as that kind of investment (honey trap kind of thing lol), hoping to raise her profile and attract the brands.

I do think she goes for both types of "investment".

Investments always bear risks and neither is foolproof, esp the second as I don't see her saving money and actually investing (she could've bought at least a small flat in Brighton, I don't get why she never moved away from her sister's).

I actually like her natural wavy hair, I don't see any problem with it, but I agree that I'd also love to see her cut that witchy curtain of a mop.

And in the last thread the screenshot of her face.. OMFG the utter STATE of her skin/face, WTF!!!!! :eek:
That's why you don't fiddle (too much) with your face, jeez, enough to scare kids and adults alike!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This comment.....
Hahah amen to that comment . I know I keep banging on about it but her hair truly is hideous. What’s the point being adorned in Chanel and Hermes when you hair looks like a freaking bush. I don’t get beach vibes from it at all , I get “crap I’m late for work, cba doing my hair” vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The Birkins can be investment, when they’re special and limited edition, the crocodile or whatever other expensive leather, that cost more than $50K (that are almost impossible to get, such as Victoria Beckham’s, some of Kris Jenner’s), but not her 7-9000 ones.... Tamara could sell her bags on eBay with $1000-$2000 margin, not in Sotheby’s. That couldn’t even pay her rent in Paris.

Reactions: 14
This comment.....
I agree with this comment. This is not the first time someone has tried to point out to her (politely) that her hair should be changed. Not texture wise, I myself am curly and have no problem with that... I simply think that her hair is too dark when compared to her (relatively) pale face, it is too long and without shape- if all you do is to put your hair in a bun or ponytail, what is the point of having a long one? In some of previous vlogmas she faked a hair cut to a bob, and it looked pretty good on her. I think this is a refreshment she should and would enjoy and love.

Reactions: 11
What Tamara is really doing on the beach in Costa Rica
Creating fake profiles on NYE 🤣🤣
Bio: completely obsessed with Tamara
J'adore Tamara
Photo caps: Tamara in black, hashtags spelled incorrectly #tamaraidol😂😂😂 similar to our Tam's post about world leaders

hahahhahah if this is not her (damage control) then kill me

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What Tamara is really doing on the beach in Costa Rica
Creating fake profiles on NYE 🤣🤣
Bio: completely obsessed with Tamara
J'adore Tamara
Photo caps: Tamara in black, hashtags spelled incorrectly #tamaraidol😂😂😂 similar to our Tam's post about world leaders

hahahhahah if this is not her (damage control) then kill me
The #runpage as in run as far away from this mess? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.