Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this girl seriously expect us to believe that she hasn't had anything done?! She looks like a puffed up sex doll.
She looks worse and worse with every new video, so puffy, and her lips look weird here, more than usual lol

Reactions: 10
What a lazy video idea, can’t even be bothered to watch - we can see her most used bags from her insta etc so why make a pointless video ass licking these brands and their PR gifted overpriced IT bags?

curious if her Paris videos will now feature xenia or if something in their friendship has soured

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't even bother as much as before when she makes videos. When I compare her appearance, the way she speaks and how she describes the bags now and a year ago, the difference is big. And it's as if everything is somehow forced and you can feel some kind of nervousness in her.

Reactions: 12
To sum up a last video....
-same tit again, sorry but no matter how much effort u put in talking about Hermes, u r not their type of influencer to be engage in anything
-gipsy looking with too much makeup, too much gold and terribly looking hair
-little story about how she TOOT people in the caffe where she often brought Hermes bag will think she only has that one speaks enough about this poor little snob
-make no effort to explain how much u value your bags cause u are not a collector, u r new money buyer...
-sad life when bunch of bags make you happy
-sad creature with astonishingly dumb looking eyes

Reactions: 16
I’m sure it’s been discussed before but what are these dents or livers in her face? Is it a bad cheek implant? I noticed them awhile ago

To sum up a last video....
-same tit again, sorry but no matter how much effort u put in talking about Hermes, u r not their type of influencer to be engage in anything
-gipsy looking with too much makeup, too much gold and terribly looking hair
-little story about how she TOOT people in the caffe where she often brought Hermes bag will think she only has that one speaks enough about this poor little snob
-make no effort to explain how much u value your bags cause u are not a collector, u r new money buyer...
-sad life when bunch of bags make you happy
-sad creature with astonishingly dumb looking eyes
I am not defending her at all! I think she is an airhead with no future. But she is get her bags directly from Hermès though. They must like her style to keep selling up her? But the whole Hermès buying process confuses me

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I don’t think they really care about someone’s style, it depends on who your sales assistant is and how much you spend in their shop on non-bag items, she’s purchased many homeware items adding up to the thousands alone so that is why she’s now getting her wish list bags because it’s what they want to see / it’s the stupid game most Hermes shops expect you to play

the dents are from collagen loss/ muscle atrophy on her face, she mentioned in a few videos although that’s more common with older people, she’s too young to really suffer from it

Ended up watching the video, the Dior Bobby bag she said was her most fave what a liar! That’s a coach bag with CD stuck on it, it’s basic and overpriced and it won’t be part of the classic collection,it’ll be gone soon. She clearly gave so much time to it in her video to suck up to Dior.

Reactions: 12
Maybe Dior really dropped her or excluded her from some of their influencer activities so she's trying hard to get on their radar again. I can't remember seeing her with the Bobby bag ever...

Regarding the dents in her cheeks, I also have some (I'm even a bit younger than her), they are smaller though but look similar. I don't have fillers, so it can look like this naturally.

Reactions: 8
I don’t think they really care about someone’s style, it depends on who your sales assistant is and how much you spend in their shop on non-bag items, she’s purchased many homeware items adding up to the thousands alone so that is why she’s now getting her wish list bags because it’s what they want to see / it’s the stupid game most Hermes shops expect you to play

the dents are from collagen loss/ muscle atrophy on her face, she mentioned in a few videos although that’s more common with older people, she’s too young to really suffer from it

Ended up watching the video, the Dior Bobby bag she said was her most fave what a liar! That’s a coach bag with CD stuck on it, it’s basic and overpriced and it won’t be part of the classic collection,it’ll be gone soon. She clearly gave so much time to it in her video to suck up to Dior.
Thanks didn’t realize she bought a lot in homeware
I thought she bought jewelry there but it might have been Claire

Maybe Dior really dropped her or excluded her from some of their influencer activities so she's trying hard to get on their radar again. I can't remember seeing her with the Bobby bag ever...

Regarding the dents in her cheeks, I also have some (I'm even a bit younger than her), they are smaller though but look similar. I don't have fillers, so it can look like this naturally.
Uh I see. I go ok e I didn’t offend you. I just saw her original face and she looks so different

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Yup, plus the usual buyers at Hermes in Paris are not there now. Tamara is getting "stuff" because the competition isn't travelling.

Reactions: 10
What's with the tacky Polaroid that is on top of the fireplace that she is constantly checking to ensure that shows throughout the video?!

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it's already been discussed but what's going on with her forehead/hairline in recent videos? Something seems off.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.