Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has FT really unfollowed her? or it is just not showing from my acc...i don't see his likes under her photos either 🧐

Reactions: 5
Someone on a croatian forum posted this M&S video from 6 years ago when they had a collab with TamTam. Blast from the past, wannabe british accent and her previous face 😄

OMG!!! this is actually scary and creepy at the same time? 6 years ago?? That was not that long ago for her entire persona to change from voice, tone and face

she was fugly here I am sorry, but what the hell, she has butchered herself into a completely new person! Im shook

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought more than 6 years when I watched it because of the extreme change of features and way of speaking (as in trying to speak more ‘upper class’ if that makes sense)

only original feature seems to be her eyes. Definitely an improvement (other than the too much filler in some places) , she wasn’t ugly before but she’d blend in with the crowd of other 20 somethings in their Michael kors and zara/hmw outfits, kind of plain looking. For someone who claims they’ve always been into style/beauty it doesn’t seem like she knew how to dress or wear make up in the best ways to flatter her back then

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
influencers always fill their face with crap for aesthetic reasons but never fix underlying problems like that cross bite in her jaw

Reactions: 8
Whats the thing with her voice, it sound like it is from a different person. Accent is different yes, but the voice itself too, like she aged 20 years. Maybe she faked that baby voice before.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, I've noticed that too, she had a completely different voice.

Someone on that forum also posted this:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
This is the house she used to live in with her sis.
Besides the fact that she doesn't live in London, she doesn't even live in Brighton. She lives in Peacehaven.
How did you find that out??
Kudos!!!

Her company's registere on the opposite side (Brighton in the middle) in Worthing, but that's easy to find!

(Such a typical pretty London townhouse.. Not!)

Reactions: 5
Let's compare 2014 & 2021
“She doesn’t have lip fillers anymore” yeah right. She might have taken them out at some point but this is too big of a difference for her not to have any filler at all now

This is freaking me out sooo much ((you guuyyysss)). Her whole face shape changed, like when you ignore the fact she had crooked jaw, the lower part of her face used to be much more narrow. Now it looks kinda weirdly elongated, kind of like she put in fillers or sth to try to disguise her jaw (idk if she did tho, I’ve only been following her since april/may I think)

Reactions: 12
Someone on a croatian forum posted this M&S video from 6 years ago when they had a collab with TamTam. Blast from the past, wannabe british accent and her previous face 😄

What Croatian forum is that? I am interested in reading more. Thanks

Reactions: 8
This is the house she used to live in with her sis.
Besides the fact that she doesn't live in London, she doesn't even live in Brighton. She lives in Peacehaven.
wow

she really did live in the attic in the middle of nowhere, our london based eyewear designer who only lives in very very central location you guuuys you know like Knightsbridge and Chelsea

WHAT A FRAUDD :sick:

how does she sleep at night??

Tamara:

IMG_3415 2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I saw her address in one of her videos ages ago. I even asked her if she lived in Peacehaven. She tried to put me down for spreading false info. You know the way she does that. Always trying to be the most intelligent one.
Her dad bought the house. Even though they are well off I honestly doubt he could afford a house in Brighton.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw her address in one of her videos ages ago. I even asked her if she lived in Peacehaven. She tried to put me down for spreading false info. You know the way she does that. Always trying to be the most intelligent one.
Her dad bought the house. Even though they are well off I honestly doubt he could afford a house in Brighton.
How did she show her address? I mean, how can you be so stupid?

Yeah, I always said I don't doubt they are well off by Balkan standards, but they are not well off by Western standards.

If the house was bought in cash, that is very good even by Western standards (though a mortgage can be better due to inflation, but anyhoo), but if they were that well off the house would be in a premier/at least posher area and TamTam would've gotten her own property as well.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.