Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be so refreshing to see an influencer look like this nowadays. She used to have such a gentle, effortless beauty and that haircolor looks great on her
Gosh no! She looks like Karen, and I would never in million years could be influenced by some wishy washy plain Jane with no style

Reactions: 4
In that 2013 photo she looks like that girl from the American show "The Hills", Lauren Conrad. I think on that photo she reflects what was popular back then for the early 20's girls.

Reactions: 3
Like we said before, she doesn't have her own sense of style.
she always wears what everyone else is already wearing and tries too hard to be in "it" crowd.

Reactions: 13
Her last reel about what she would wear if it wasn't for pandemic.. as she wrote.. made me laugh because all she is wearing are high heels and short skirts with bare legs. And the comment of one follower is that she is so funny because it is January and freezing in Paris.. Her reaction is like whaaat its 8 degrees.. And now she is showing on her stories what she was actually wearing today at some presentation.. 😂A teddy coat, boots and knitwear.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me or does she look really unstylish here in every outfit, even her posture, make up and accessorising is bad and she looks like a fashion victim - 80% of the time I like her outfits or elements of the outfits she put together, here everything is unflatterin, her body looks not the same proportion as usual and her ratty hair combined with her £9k Kelly looks hilarious

also looks like she’s 40+ not early 30s

she’s just wearing things because they’re designer or popular

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does she look really unstylish here in every outfit, even her posture, make up and accessorising is bad and she looks like a fashion victim - 80% of the time I like her outfits or elements of the outfits she put together, here everything is unflatterin, her body looks not the same proportion as usual and her ratty hair combined with her £9k Kelly looks hilarious

100% agree! That Chanel outfit is hideous! I mean who puts those tacky massive CC earrings paired with belt logo, shoes logo, obvious Chanel Jacket and the bag logo

This was the lamest outfit she's put up in a while

Chanel x5 logos in one outfit- Tamara hun NOOOO NOOO NOO, looks so cheap, tacky and fake on her

And definitely agree that hair style doesn't help either

Reactions: 19

The worst one for me is the first photo, the shirt says going out for dinner, and the tights disco skating in the bowling alley, also paired with that belt, awful

Reactions: 15
The purple leggings outfit triggered me the most, makes her bum look weird and flat and why pair with a Victorian looking blouse and conservative pointed heels?! Even her expression looks over it

Reactions: 18
The purple leggings outfit triggered me the most, makes her bum look weird and flat and why pair with a Victorian looking blouse and conservative pointed heels?! Even her expression looks over it
She's just copied the RTW runway look 2020, just chucked on the leggings with the pussybow shirt and saint laurent pumps

wow groundbreaking copy paste skills tamara! 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Her posture is really bad and the way she moves is so weird...

Reactions: 7
She's just copied the RTW runway look 2020, just chucked on the leggings with the pussybow shirt and saint laurent pumps

wow groundbreaking copy paste skills tamara! 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:
Even on the model it looked tragic but someone into serious fashion like she claims would understand how to style things to look good. Since around the summer last year / before she moved to Paris, she’s really lost her way with styling outfits

Reactions: 8
LOL, these photos made my day. She doesn't know how to style a piece even if her life depends on it.
The second look- horrendous!

Reactions: 10
Sorry for the little off-topic-ness :)
I know that many of you will not like this kind of style, but this girl is a shining example of knowing your style and simply put, owning it.
It might be a little "outhere", but that really IS her estetic. and look how she swirls and makes little moves when she walks, it's so cool (for me, at least) :D
Well... TamTam is the exact opposite of that.

Her free vacation was a waste of money for the Ritz

“ However, not all influencers have genuinely earned their followers. A small number of influencers have purchased fake followers, accounts that follow and interact with them but who are not genuine people or fans, in most cases they’re bots. This is incredibly demaging for an influencer’s reputation and authenticity, not to mention a highly expensive mistake for brands to make! (Learn from Ritz-Carlton, who once hired influencers with 78% fake followers!) In order to avoid risky investment in influencers, what do companies need to know about fake followers, and the tools to detect them? ”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.