Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has our fiercest fashion crusader been gallivanting around town like she is on a freaking episode of #crazyrichserbians?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just cannot unsee the missing hair part...
In the second picture, we can almost see the natural hairline where hair was before.

I just can't...
The thing I’m most confused by is the sunken eyes. Like what procedure even does that? Or has she just dramatically aged in a few years

Reactions: 8
The thing I’m most confused by is the sunken eyes. Like what procedure even does that? Or has she just dramatically aged in a few years
Ultherapy can backfire and create these sunken (hollow) eyes (sockets).
Which is why I'd never do it, you just don't know whether it'll go wrong, because if it does, you'll look worse than before and it can't be reveresed.
It's why so many Hollywood women have these sunken eyes (hollow eye sockets) (eg Courteney Cox is heavily assumed to have her eyes/sockets due to ultherapy).

Other procedures can create this as well, but I'm not that knowledgeable about all of them.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her forehead is so messed up, looks really scary, she has these folds, looks like 80 yrs old, I don't understand how they can F*** her face this much. Plus that shaved part is just creepy o_O

I could not hear a word, I was just fixating on that weird mask looking forehead and those fat folds in place of natural wrinkles.

If that's what Botox looks like - no thanks!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I just watched her old vlog from 5 years ago when she went to dubai(yt recommended it) and she legit looks and acts like a completely different person... I could not believe it was her... She actually seemed nice not bitchy and arogant,I dont know what happened to her, but the biggest difference is definitely her face you can see she has had a lot of work done

Reactions: 11
I just cannot unsee the missing hair part...
In the second picture, we can almost see the natural hairline where hair was before.

I just can't...
Actually, it makes sense to see the shaven part if she lasered it off. Because if you use laser, you have to shave first and it takes a couple of treatments for it to work (I only have Phillips IPL).
I've noticed before how her sideburns look unnatural, it's obvious she removes the hair.
So my guess is that she probably opted for laser hair removal.

Reactions: 3
I just watched her old vlog from 5 years ago when she went to dubai(yt recommended it) and she legit looks and acts like a completely different person... I could not believe it was her... She actually seemed nice not bitchy and arogant,I dont know what happened to her, but the biggest difference is definitely her face you can see she has had a lot of work done
It seems to me that she was cute and relatable because she was insecure, and that has made her somewhat humble.
Once the humble part has disappeared via surgical stuff and major weight loss, we could see what really lies behind it.

I am starting to think she was this kind of person from the beginning, just needed some confidence + lies to push through.

Actually, it makes sense to see the shaven part if she lasered it off. Because if you use laser, you have to shave first and it takes a couple of treatments for it to work (I only have Phillips IPL).
I've noticed before how her sideburns look unnatural, it's obvious she removes the hair.
So my guess is that she probably opted for laser hair removal.
but whyyyy though 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ how vain and insecure one needs to be to actually go burn off their perfectly fine hair or hairline...i don't know ois that even a thing nowadays

to me it's just very disturbing....seems like she just can't stop with fixing herself and morphing into a completely different person.. khloe kardashian style issues...

I do admire the vision and the dedication though lol

Reactions: 15
Let's zoom in Kalinic's sideburns.
It's normal "baby-hair", her removing all that hair and creating this straight weird hairline just looks freaky, like a badly made wig or a badly made human looking doll. Awful.

It seems to me that she was cute and relatable because she was insecure, and that has made her somewhat humble.
Once the humble part has disappeared via surgical stuff and major weight loss, we could see what really lies behind it.

I am starting to think she was this kind of person from the beginning, just needed some confidence + lies to push through.
She was always thin though, I wouldn't call it "major weightloss".

But she has always been an arrogant a*sehole, as proven by her very old blog posts from before she started uni in England.
Written in shyte English, which is excusable, since she was a teen then still and learning, but the bummer is, it's barely improved since!!

Edit: Proof that removing (small) imperfections doesn't do anyone any favours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
In the new video she’s so scared to offend the brands her worst items are only worst because she didn’t have anywhere to wear them in 2020...how is this content 😂

and hairline aside, at least non the beach she could get away with that unkept look but it looks so unattractive matched with her heavy make up and Chanel earrings /clothes - even in a pony tail or bun it would look better, hangs like professor snapes greasy curtain hair

It's normal "baby-hair", her removing all that hair and creating this straight weird hairline just looks freaky, like a badly made wig or a badly made human looking doll. Awful.

She was always thin though, I wouldn't call it "major weightloss".

But she has always been an arrogant a*sehole, as proven by her very old blog posts from before she started uni in England.
Written in shyte English, which is excusable, since she was a teen then still and learning, but the bummer is, it's barely improved since!!

Edit: Proof that removing (small) imperfections doesn't do anyone any favours.
In some early 2016/2017 videos she did seem much bigger (but not big) compared to now, I think because the weight seemed to be on her lower half and now she’s super lean and seems to have figured out a way to shift weight on her lower half which is usually hard to do I think

About her sideburns, I remember when I went to have them threaded once the lady advised me against it because she said it makes the hair look like a wig and weird and so better to have some hair there - the first pic of her without hair looks just like that warning

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, she looks like some unkept Gypsy fortunetelling old lady in newer videos.

She was BIGGER, not big, a few years ago, especially in her legs which I think, still bugs her as she keeps elongating them with filters or whatnot.

I don't mind the sideburns removal, I get it as curly girls usually have very wild sideburns :)

• Haha
Yeah, she looks like some unkept Gypsy fortunetelling old lady in newer videos.

She was BIGGER, not big, a few years ago, especially in her legs which I think, still bugs her as she keeps elongating them with filters or whatnot.

I don't mind the sideburns removal, I get it as curly girls usually have very wild sideburns :)
That profile pic hahahahah I am DED poor thing Tamtam

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.