Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's compare her eyes and forehead.
Sorry guys, but these comparisons never cease to amaze me.
2017&2021
Omg this is scaryyyy! How do they change these eyebrow shapes, I want it too. Undereye area looks like 10 ml of filler on each side. It brought her whole face forward

she looked like a witch before sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes. she really has empty eyes now.
it wasn't the case a few years back, she had a very calm look in her eyes, very gentle and girly.

now she looks like an empty maniac.
Ya very empty. Honestly, it’s a vapid life. As much as I love fashion this still seems depressing. She has no friends, they all use each other for likes. Her relationship doesn’t seem good from what I’ve read here and witnessed on her nye clip. Idk

Reactions: 11
Let's compare her eyes and forehead.
Sorry guys, but these comparisons never cease to amaze me.
2017&2021
More masculine looking features and swollen face - in insta photos she look very pretty most of the time but here’s the sad reality of photoshopped filtered insta v. Real life. Can see she’s had so much filler added to her face and different types (like the thick and thin ones from different brands for different purposes often misused) that it migrated around her face giving her the lumpy old look. After the recent medical essays that say filler doesn’t 100% dissolve and will always remain the face to some extent, she’ll be looking like a botched Donatella Versace in a few years because she seems to keeping having more and more put in without waiting

Omg this is scaryyyy! How do they change these eyebrow shapes, I want it too. Undereye area looks like 10 ml of filler on each side. It brought her whole face forward

she looked like a witch before sorry
I want to know about the eyebrows too, maybe Botox to lift and straighten it and the micro bladed the shape?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hair line looks lasered or threaded, gives a wig look. Hopefully she does something to this mop when the salons open instead of shopping in Hermes fir the 50th time. Seems to own so many expensive hair styling products but has the worst hair which doesn’t look like she makes an effort

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I hate to say this, but she was really cute despite all imperfections. I liked her face and hair.
She looked way better before imo.
Not drop dead gorgeous beauty, but pretty and cute.

The hollow eye sockets she has now are massively ageing and look like ultherapy gone wrong.

Looked best around 2016 not sure if nose was done there, or maybe it was the teeth - face had better balance than before and her features had harmony from whatever she had done
She does look good here! Had she stopped at this point she'd look way better today.

Her hairline is freaky nowadays.

Reactions: 10
Hair line looks lasered or threaded, gives a wig look. Hopefully she does something to this mop when the salons open instead of shopping in Hermes fir the 50th time. Seems to own so many expensive hair styling products but has the worst hair which doesn’t look like she makes an effort
yes this is it! I noticed how she seemed like she shaved her hairline! probably lasered off like Kim K...if true, that's legit insane

You can clearly see on this photo, she has shaved the bit in front of the partition! wow that's completely mental!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I agree with this comment. This is not the first time someone has tried to point out to her (politely) that her hair should be changed. Not texture wise, I myself am curly and have no problem with that... I simply think that her hair is too dark when compared to her (relatively) pale face, it is too long and without shape- if all you do is to put your hair in a bun or ponytail, what is the point of having a long one? In some of previous vlogmas she faked a hair cut to a bob, and it looked pretty good on her. I think this is a refreshment she should and would enjoy and love.
I totally think she would suit a textured lob or bob... her curl would even look better at the length. And definitely a shade or two lighter, the black or dark brown is extremely harsh on her features.

Reactions: 18
Her forehead looked normal during the vlogmas and then in the video before leaving for CR, it is clear that a part of the hair is missing and that the skin in that place is paler, as if that part has been shaved😵

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I hate to say this, but she was really cute despite all imperfections. I liked her face and hair.
Looked so much better before, dark hair definitely doesn’t suit her imo + she’s definitely overdone it with fillers. And the forehead situation is just freaky, I hope it manages to grow back.

Also has anyone noticed she was hanging out with Xenia today? I was sure sth was off between them, but apparently not if she’s putting Rue (Xenia’s dog) on stories. Or is she trying to act like everything’s normal?

Reactions: 7
I totally think she would suit a textured lob or bob... her curl would even look better at the length. And definitely a shade or two lighter, the black or dark brown is extremely harsh on her features.
And side part, she looked so much better with it! imo

Reactions: 8
Poor girl... looking up to Tam Tam not knowing she lives a life of lies
The girl need to join Tattle forum 😅 I used to be one of those too ! Thinking omg Lydia and Tam are so good, lucky successful hard working 🙄till I found out about this forum and learned so much more about it all

Reactions: 15
A new video. Oh, I am officially over her. She is trying to emulate British accent again. Interesting, been reading here I guess. And for worse purchases, she says I wore it in reels. Is that a real thing now?,

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.