Tamara Kalinic #5 soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering when she turned into woman of colour and had to check her instagram, and look at this gem I’ve found in her highlights. Funny how everything changes when you are not in charge of the photoshopping.

Regarding her tan, must have been law of attraction, that’s the only way you can achieve anything in life according to her. Atm she is attracting abs and eating disorder.

Can you please make poll on the next thread when will we see her Russian model bffs again? She probably doesn’t have their unflattering photos for birthdays cards coz she met them once in her life.
maybe she turned black from coronavirus like those Chinese doctors from 2020 :D

Reactions: 9
Who is buying or wearing these clothes right now, she’s so weird - at least post stylish casual wear that people might be influenced to buy

Either way she has styled these so badly, is she not embarrassed
This whole look very tacky and wtf with the tan, I’m confused, was it bad lighting or deliberate

Reactions: 12
anyone else not see the point in this fashion week? the digital stuff is lame, and ppl like tamara just depress me with their posturing and "content" which is literally just buying tit to pose in for a 10 second instagram clip. you can't wear that stuff anywhere. it's just sad

Reactions: 28
anyone else not see the point in this fashion week? the digital stuff is lame, and ppl like tamara just depress me with their posturing and "content" which is literally just buying tit to pose in for a 10 second instagram clip. you can't wear that stuff anywhere. it's just sad
Agreed and it’s massively tone deaf

Reactions: 18
Still trotting out older photos from the hotel PR trip. The caption is funny, it’s been a pandemic for over a year and in that time this clown has had a luxury holiday with multiple people in 2 countries and has carried on with her life buying unnecessary frivolous expensive ready to wear as if she’s a millionaire ceo and maintenance beauty treatments

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Still trotting out older photos from the hotel PR trip. The caption is funny, it’s been a pandemic for over a year and in that time this clown has had a luxury holiday with multiple people in 2 countries and has carried on with her life buying unnecessary frivolous expensive ready to wear as if she’s a millionaire ceo and maintenance beauty treatments

Have you noticed she now labels freebies as supplied by instead of gifted or AD, so misleading, I’m sure it breaches the guidelines.

Reactions: 11
Homegirl needs to stop lying about eating all that food. This was one reason why I stopped watching her videos because she seemed to always order all this food when staying at hotels just for show, such a waste.

Reactions: 17
Homegirl needs to stop lying about eating all that food. This was one reason why I stopped watching her videos because she seemed to always order all this food when staying at hotels just for show, such a waste.
Aren’t you aware that she is basically at the gym 24/7???😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The word of the new video: pied a terre
She said it at least 56278930973 times

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Have you seen her latest reel? She’s definitely not eating all the food, she’s really getting thin, very worrying and definitely not a good example to an impressionable followers. 😦

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Dear Tamtam, thank you for reading us so carefully here, it is obvious that you did your homework and noted all the topics we are writing about.
All the answers you have given are actually your frustrations that you have to get rid of.
If, for example, you stopped lying about everything, and were honest for a change, you wouldn't even have so many negative comments. Not all people who tell the truth about you are bullies.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
she mentioned moving to LA. I don't think her brand would work in LA. her viewers watch her for her european lifestyle and such (even if she lies so much, her branding is heavily influenced by being a european influencer and travelling around europe, that is what her viewers are attracted to before they star to notice the inconsistencies and lies :ROFLMAO: ). if they wanted to watch LA youtubers they would and they wouldn't be watching her. most youtubers' content goes downhill once they move to LA unless they are the jake paul's and tana mongeau's of their youtube communities. what is she going to vlog? LA fashion week? that is a major step down from LFW, MFW, and PFW. Camila Coehlo also lives in LA now but it has been pandemic since she moved there pretty much so her location doesn't have much to do with her content. also her location works because she has her own beauty and fashion brands that she works on which work well in LA, tamara does not have those and her only job is influencing. LA is not a good fit for her. her brand is not as flexible as she thinks it is, it relies heavily on european lifestyle, not american. even if she moved to NYC let's say, she will just become a Michael Kors influencer, she does not have good relationships with american fashion brands to create interesting content. as we can see, without a team like dusan and kristina by her side 24/7, she cannot even create much interesting content even living in paris, the fashion capital of the world.

new thread:

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.