Tamara Kalinic #2 Notre Tam de Paree, louvree so much her airbnb. She‘ll find a new bf OuiOui

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The scene in the poll is vulgar and tasteless, this woman is completely lost and desperate.
And the reel while eating the pasta?🤢 gosh, I was about to throw up. Too much tackiness in one day.
I’m not even going to comment on her fashion looks, because she is fast approaching the vulgarity of the Kardashians or Love Island girls.
I think she should stop posting reels! She simply does not have it...

Reactions: 9
I think she should stop posting reels! She simply does not have it...
I think she abandoned her classy/princessy girl vibe for the cool girl one bc that’s what’s been popular recently, that’s why she is doing all these crazy things and making a fool out of herself cause it’s simply not her. I think she grew the most when she was just doing her; i remember a photo of her in this mihano momosa midi skirt going viral after FW (years ago) and that was her true self. It’s a very tough business and you rly need to be authentic to succeed, or at least stand out of the crowd.

Reactions: 10
Hello tattlers can I ask for help with decision with next thread name. we are far beyond and we should start a new one and because it seems like there is no favorit Among suggestions so far🤷🏻‍♀️
Help please with name

Reactions: 3
Hello tattlers can I ask for help with decision with next thread name. we are far beyond and we should start a new one and because it seems like there is no favorit Among suggestions so far🤷🏻‍♀️
Help please with name
I don't think she deserves a new thread or any energy wasted on her :sleep:;)

Reactions: 5
6212B54D-5743-484D-AF83-C2CC84FCD6AC.jpeg

I think she abandoned her classy/princessy girl vibe for the cool girl one bc that’s what’s been popular recently, that’s why she is doing all these crazy things and making a fool out of herself cause it’s simply not her. I think she grew the most when she was just doing her; i remember a photo of her in this mihano momosa midi skirt going viral after FW (years ago) and that was her true self. It’s a very tough business and you rly need to be authentic to succeed, or at least stand out of the crowd.

Reactions: 7
Help please with name
I've thought about opening the new one, but I am someone who thinks thread names aren't necessary, though I know many love them. I do love the hilarity and wit of them, but generally I think it's enough to just call them "XY n°1", "XY n°2" (or "XY #1") etc.

Also I am too lazy to go back, review the suggestions and tally up.

I vote for leaving out a thread name, or to now decidedly vote for a name, write your suggestions below (not to forget previous suggestions), give your like as vote and have a deadline (tomorrow noon? at the latest?) and then create the new thread.

However y'all prefer it.

I like this outfit! Very nice, reminds me of Carrie's tutus in SATC, which I also always loved!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
totally wish she would go back to that style, its so much more relatable too. over the past 2-3 years shes just been trying way too hard to be the “trend setter” blogger and trying to be the first to wear trends but its so inconsistent and ingenuine when you have 50 new favourite trends every season, its confusing for any audience. i can see she tries to be like leonie but i feel leonie (tbh i dont follow her regularly so i could be wrong) is very trendy but she still has consistent styling throughout the seasons. for tamara it seems she just puts on outfits that dont fit her personality just to try to fit the “fashion week fashion blogger” vibe. the girly princessy vibe is much more consistent and natural for her and she can easily continue that vibe while still trying new trends instead of trying to reconstruct her personality which each and every trend out there

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She might be bringing her significant other home to meet her parents 😏😂

• Haha
Have you seen a post on her depop account where she says she's coming to Serbia at the beginning of September? She posted that info three weeks ago.
I wonder who buys all these awful stuff she is selling over there...?!

Reactions: 4
Here’s a new thread:

From Glam&glitter to Lies&cheat the fake life of TamTam

😛😛😛

New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.