Tamara Kalinic #15 Face's about to pop, career's beginning to flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of..,

Don’t hate me but I’m actually tolerating Tamara’s FW content. Largely because it’s leaps and bounds above Vic (who I normally like so the world is on its head). But what’s the deal with her sudden passion for interviewing attendees? I don’t mean chatting w friends before the show is about to start, but rather actually like taking off her mic and whipping it out to interview folks. I find it odd but maybe she’s trying to reposition herself as a credible fashion journalist. Hey can’t aff link forever.
I think she is trying to make the vlogs less about her/ add a “new” angle to it/ and also get to show off that she has friends and it’s all very sociable for her too and yes, I agree her FW content is far better than Vic’s dodgy lame ones.

Reactions: 6
Speaking of..,

Don’t hate me but I’m actually tolerating Tamara’s FW content. Largely because it’s leaps and bounds above Vic (who I normally like so the world is on its head). But what’s the deal with her sudden passion for interviewing attendees? I don’t mean chatting w friends before the show is about to start, but rather actually like taking off her mic and whipping it out to interview folks. I find it odd but maybe she’s trying to reposition herself as a credible fashion journalist. Hey can’t aff link forever.
Totally agree! And I also like Tamara’s content because she and her assistant (let’s face it she doesn’t do the posting unless it’s outside the show) pushes her content real time. She knows she has to make her content as relevant as the shows. And it distracts her with her ‘relationship’ with Filipo.

She can definitely do better than Filipo to be honest, but they are a mismatch from the get go.

Reactions: 4
what does she even do during her "workouts"? (besides taking pictures ofc)

it's been months and she still has ZERO definition anywhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Her workout (besides tesla machines that she does maybe once a mth or whenever gifted) consists of posing for gym wear ADs in a hotel gym during fashion month. That’s abt as real as she gets. She isnt a gym girl like Caro.

Reactions: 11
Xenia is hard to watch. I guess I shouldn’t fault a lot of the gals that have been in the biz for awhile. Unlike newer influencers who have chosen this path, she, Lydia and the like are women who didn’t have many other career options owing to their poor school performance or other choices. Even those who had real jobs probably weren’t super well read, traveled, or cultured and they’ve spent the last ten years hanging around each other. Imagine working with people who are as dumb as you for ten years. I enjoy being the stupidest person in the room so I can learn and grow. They are all stuck. Emotionally and intellectually.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To be honest, these PFW looks at least don't hurt my eyes :ROFLMAO: dark lipstick was beautiful.

Reactions: 3
If I was Filipo, I’d be embarrassed to the death- imagine your ‘girlfriend’ is calling you out for spending time, FOR! WORKING! WITH! A! FEMALE! COLLEAGUE!

It’s a no-brainer that their industry has more female workers than male!

She’s insecure as hell, it’s so sad. Filipo will have a better career than hers, just saying.
He already has.
She drags along with him... and thanks to him she has gained lots of privileges + free stuff that she would otherwise have to work hard for ie the company he works for Off white ...

Reactions: 5
He already has.
She drags along with him... and thanks to him she has gained lots of privileges + free stuff that she would otherwise have to work hard for ie the company he works for Off white ...
when did she call him out ? Wow missed that important at least interesting piece of content 😅

To be honest, these PFW looks at least don't hurt my eyes :ROFLMAO: dark lipstick was beautiful.
1678381791824.png

i really enjoyed the valentino look, it was very soft simple and feminine. hair was better than the super straight dry stuff she normally does.

but then she did that LAUGHABLE miu miu look...it was soo bad and poorly fitted christ. she needs to stay away from edgy/masculine silhouettes she cannot pull it off

Reactions: 13

I still think she is using her gym content because it is very trendy right now. Just as with her clothes she is following the masses.

With her manic eyes that scream substance abuse it does not matter how much you will train. I am sure she will try to debunk this and soon launch her whole talk about not eating sugar before her birthday or that food is so hard to come by during fashion month.

Reactions: 3
View attachment 2016231

i really enjoyed the valentino look, it was very soft simple and feminine. hair was better than the super straight dry stuff she normally does.

but then she did that LAUGHABLE miu miu look...it was soo bad and poorly fitted christ. she needs to stay away from edgy/masculine silhouettes she cannot pull it off
That Valentino dress suits her well. ( minus striper shoes) She always looked good in feminine dresses. I also liked D&G looks even I don’t like the brand ethics.
I know you guys liked YSL look but she cannot pull that look in my opinion. I think Karen BritChick would be a perfect fit for it.
Brown color looks so bad on her. She is true Tetka in that Prada look. It gives middle age woman vibes and Miu miu… 😳 that shade is so close to her orange skin tone . She looks so dirty and smelly in it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.