Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I 100% believe it was a wig, as it looked like she is wearing a broom on her head, just plain terrible.

I just think she was a coward to do it at first, as it is obvious from latest video she was afraid that if she lets her bimbo look go, that ft will not approve. And now, when he gave her green light, she did it for real. At least I hope this is real now, as she really needed this cut ...

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
if you watch her latest stories, you can see the haircut is real.
Yeah, I just saw the story and came here to eat my words. I just really didn't believe she'd do such thing. And the styling on the photo I quoted was so bad, it really looked like a bad job of putting two different chunks of hair together.
Nevertheless, she should do something about it not looking so brassy even so short. She still has 0 shine in that hair and, to be honest, on the pics/videos so far it looks same, if not worse than when she had it long.
Otherwise I think it suits her well, and I hope this time she grows it healthier, when she desides to have long hair and grow it out again.

Reactions: 4
Short hair look is a wig. Very well put together and lasted her over a day I think, judging from the timeline of her MFW vlog.
She took it off and went back to long hair said she will always be a long hair girl.
I kinda wished she cut - she looks masculine but not in a really bad way.

This shot of her towards the end of the vlog- her face- are those bumps etc fillers gone wrong? I wish she will explain lol. Surely she can see them for herself?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Short hair look is a wig. Very well put together and lasted her over a day I think, judging from the timeline of her MFW vlog.
She took it off and went back to long hair said she will always be a long hair girl.
I kinda wished she cut - she looks masculine but not in a really bad way.

This shot of her towards the end of the vlog- her face- are those bumps etc fillers gone wrong? I wish she will explain lol. Surely she can see them for herself?
The last vlog was full of constant moaning, wigs and that coca cola can....🤮

Reactions: 4
If I was Tamara I’d be worried that the only wig my hairdresser thought matched my natural hair was a brassy broom and wonder why I still have hair sponsors. She went from mop to broom and when her hair was braided we saw how thin her once “thick” hair has become due to breakage. Won’t comment on her botched facial lumps because she’s about to talk about how it’s just her “ligaments” like always :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just hope it's not a wig, she looks so much more modern and cool with that shorter hair. I was really excited to see that hairstyle on her. I would say bravo Tamara!

Regarding her outfits - waaaaay better that in US, she looked really cool in Milan :)))

Meh, balkan folk singer is strong with this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Guys!!! The hair cut is not real! I just saw her in Milan at Armani cafe with Ft and her hair is super long. She was either wearing a wig or she put in extensions after cutting. Either way it’s not real and her hair is still long af lmao
I watched the vlog last night and she said it was a wig. I am annoyed. Look at how her engagement jumped up because so many people loved the more unique style on her. 🙄 That seems like a manipulative ploy. Now I better understand what people have been talking about her deceitful nature. If she was someone who regularly played with wigs and extensions (like karenbritchick or Highlowluxxe) I’d be less pissed.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
1664215989948.png

tamara commenting from her second account ..LOL

also an actual quote from tamara..

"i did a lot of work this morning already, i edited some tiktoks, like i did a lot of work"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1607018

tamara commenting from her second account ..LOL

also an actual quote from tamara..

"i did a lot of work this morning already, i edited some tiktoks, like i did a lot of work"
New thread suggestion:
Tamara Kalinic #15 I did a lot of work this morning already, I edited some tiktoks, like I did a lot of work

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.