• Reveal that she has botched her face and stop using fillers

Votes: 34 20.4%
  • Make real friends

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • Move back to London and live with her sister

Votes: 49 29.3%
  • Get a job

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • Learn to speak and write English (or use Grammarly like everyone else)

Votes: 46 27.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you so much @mishica2 , the thread title is fantastic and a great summary of what has been happening with our tetka seljanka.

Tamara has been up to:

- Still homeless with dirty that has started his influencer career whilst refusing to show his face (for good reason?)
- Buying a lot of Hermès bags, but are they real/super fakes or just second-hand items?
- She must be reading tattle in her spare time, between all of the fashion shows she wished she was invited to, showcasing a Hermès invite.
- Copying other influencers because being creative is hard work and requires talent.
- Photoshoping herself into a different person for each picture.
- Has gotten robbed, a lot of handbags and stuff got stolen, except for all of the items that keep on returning. Despise this, she still showcases all of her luxury items placed in one place and easy to grab for the next robber.

That's all I can remember, I have to go to bed soon so please feel free to correct my mistakes and add things!

Ps. You can choose as many options on the Poll as you want.

Edit. never make threads half asleep.

In the poll I wrote that her sister lives in London, this was not true as she lies in Brighton, if I remember correctly?
Can someone correct me on this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
New vlog was such a snooze fest 😴 And those horrific Chanel yeti boots?! Wtf 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you so much @mishica2 , the thread title is fantastic and a great summary of what has been happening with our tetka seljanka.

Tamara has been up to:

- Still homeless with dirty that has started his influencer career whilst refusing to show his face (for good reason?)
- Buying a lot of Hermès bags, but are they real/super fakes or just second-hand items?
- She must be reading tattle in her spare time, between all of the fashion shows she wished she was invited to, showcasing a Hermès invite.
- Copying other influencers because being creative is hard work and requires talent.
- Photoshoping herself into a different person for each picture.
- Has gotten robbed, a lot of handbags and stuff got stolen, except for all of the items that keep on returning. Despise this, she still showcases all of her luxury items placed in one place and easy to grab for the next robber.

That's all I can remember, I have to go to bed soon so please feel free to correct my mistakes and add things!

Ps. You can choose as many options on the Poll as you want.

Edit. never make threads half asleep.

In the poll I wrote that her sister lives in London, this was not true as she lies in Brighton, if I remember correctly?
Can someone correct me on this?
Thank you darling, great job with opening the new thread and making a recap 🥰
Her sister lives in Peaceheaven 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New vlog was such a snooze fest 😴 And those horrific Chanel yeti boots?! Wtf 😳
new vlog is coke/adderall fest!!! she is so erratic and gosh my soul hurts how she cannot dress!!!

with all that money she looks like a mess

at least The Row coat is stunning , we know this will end up in Dirty's hands.

Tamara please return the rest of 10000 coats you have no style or brains to pull those off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Has anyone noticed her accent is switching to less italiany in her current vlog now that she’s in london?
also, why is every event she goes to eXcLuSiVe? She is giving major insecurity vibes in this vlog complaining about her face, girl get a grip. No one needs to hear that negative self talk. Get a therapist.
And omg the bragging about how she only has 30 K tiktok followers but got more than a mil views…. She is so bleeping insecure! But as they say, those who brag- don’t have !

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Her posture is so so so bad, when she gains some weight, it looks like this...

EDIT: I like her coats!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I am so looking forward to the vlog. Still have half an afternoon to kill and four espresso's. My heart beats so fast I can feel it in my eyes. It feels like I am almost on her level of............ "exitement" 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you darling, great job with opening the new thread and making a recap 🥰
Her sister lives in Peaceheaven 🥰
No hard feelings .
You know I like you .
But next time the one who won , MUST open the new thread , those are the rules .

Reactions: 2
No hard feelings .
You know I like you .
But next time the one who won , MUST open the new thread , those are the rules .
I did it because @mishica2 was not able to do so. Sometimes you have to have been a member for a while with x amounts of posts to make a thread, but that was quite a while ago so I don’t know if that’s has changed recently.

On other threads there are usually a one or a few of people that make the new threads every time. It’s not a rule that is being followed, at last not on the threads that I am a part of.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
^
The new thread makes the member who won the voting . Regardless of the numbers.
On the other hand new - new opening thread requires what you have elaborated .
She had 60+ votes , it's only fair for her to open it.
Oooor , you could open it , but she should do the recap

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In one of her videos she was like oooh many of you watch my videos but don't subscribe why is that?
hmm I don't know maybe because you are dull as death and fake
that much insecurities has to be addressed with the help of a therapist it's def not healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Im Capricorn with OCD issues so I like it all to be perfect 🤣🤣☢
^
The new thread makes the member who won the voting . Regardless of the numbers.
On the other hand new - new opening thread requires what you have elaborated .
She had 60+ votes , it's only fair for her to open it.
Oooor , you could open it , but she should do the recap
I was not familiar with the rules, thanks for pointing it out. Next time I will do my best to follow them ❤ Anyway again big thanks to dear @Mjaumjau for opening the thread and doing a great recap ❤

Back to the topic, Tetka didn’t go to the CPH Hehhmehz event after all, but she attended Bvlgari instead in London. I doubt that she chose B over H 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone (that knows her for 'shopping matters') told me today that apparently our Tam is literally dreaming to get the Hermes bags from this store:
authenticatedesignerbags.com and other expensive retail located in Italy or France (not sure about the name I have to ask again)
This is one of the most legit websites that sells the most rare Hermes bags. I think that she check in this kind of stores the models and then she buy the super fakes. I honestly dont believe that she's buying the Hermes in the re-seller market because they are double/triple expensive that in the Hermes store.
I watched again her last videos today... I can't deal ANYMORE with her!
The comment that she made about Dirty is absolutely stupid, if is your other half why you don't show him to your fans? I don't get it!
You are trying to portrait a life that you don't have, the wealth that you dream (but you dont have), a relationship that who knows where it goes, you dont have your own house, you lie about your surgeries.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Someone (that knows her for 'shopping matters') told me today that apparently our Tam is literally dreaming to get the Hermes bags from this store:
authenticatedesignerbags.com and other expensive retail located in Italy or France (not sure about the name I have to ask again)
This is one of the most legit websites that sells the most rare Hermes bags. I think that she check in this kind of stores the models and then she buy the super fakes. I honestly dont believe that she's buying the Hermes in the re-seller market because they are double/triple expensive that in the Hermes store.
I watched again her last videos today... I can't deal ANYMORE with her!
The comment that she made about Dirty is absolutely stupid, if is your other half why you don't show him to your fans? I don't get it!
You are trying to portrait a life that you don't have, the wealth that you dream (but you dont have), a relationship that who knows where it goes, you dont have your own house, you lie about your surgeries.
While I agree with you, if a Hermes bag is in bad conditions it can be sold for cheaper. The bag increases in value if it is well kept. If you look at Tamara’s blue Hermes, it looks really worn and it has lost a bit of its structure. It’s clearly not a new bag. That’s why I think she buys second hand.

Reactions: 9
While I agree with you, if a Hermes bag is in bad conditions it can be sold for cheaper. The bag increases in value if it is well kept. If you look at Tamara’s blue Hermes, it looks really worn and it has lost a bit of its structure. It’s clearly not a new bag. That’s why I think she buys second hand.
I agree with you because in some of her videos you can tell that the bags are not in very good conditions but at the same time I think she buy super fakes because some of the Hermes that she owns/owned are the expensive ones and In her videos those specific bags seems new/never worn thats why I doubt that she can afford a real Hermes in perfect conditions like the store that I mention in my previous comment (almost all the handbags in that store including Hermes are new/never worn)
Is no way that she's that wealthy...I don't buy what she's trying to portrait

Reactions: 7
This might be unpopular and maybe I'm uneducated on the matter, but all of her Hermes bags seem to be real deal (to me) - boxes etc, I doubt that se buys fakes, puts them in the boxes and opens in front of the camera... I think that she's too vain to carry second hand bags 🤷‍♀️
For not showing her boyfriend, I don't have problem with that, nor I think that should be our concern. Guy simply does not want to be filmed, and that is perfectly legit.
I just watched Xenias video, and opposed to Tamaras I felt somehow relieved. It makes me anxious how much T is spending/ consuming new things. Ok, pretty sure she triggers me, but nevertheless... And yes! If somebody muted her for every INSANE AMAZING STUNNING AND EXCLUSIVE, her videos would be silent movies. I think she's in some kind of limbo, I'm picking up that vibe.

Reactions: 12