Tamara Kalinic #12 Every day a new face, different race and still no place

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"But today I learned something. You don't feel motivated every day - that's when you have to rely on discipline." Oh girl, if you were waiting around for motivation, no wonder we get crap content in your videos.

As a content creator you have to know that there are people, just like you Tamara, that make a living trough youtube. There is a thing called a fitness influencer. Maybe you should watch some of those. Great that you are going to the gym every day. Nobody has ever did that before. Use your instagram reel as your diary just as you use your diary for instagram. But please stop it with the shoddy quality.

Nobody wants to see your distorted face flying up and down. Just act like an actual creator and at least give us pretty insta pictures or use a tripod. This is not your first time holding a camera. If people complain about getting seasick from your video, why can you not guess that it also translates to the rest you put out there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I disagree that her skin is maintained, it looks rough and loose from sun exposure, lifestyle habits and using a skincare routine that doesn’t work for her

Reactions: 15
"But today I learned something. You don't feel motivated every day - that's when you have to rely on discipline." Oh girl, if you were waiting around for motivation, no wonder we get crap content in your videos.

As a content creator you have to know that there are people, just like you Tamara, that make a living trough youtube. There is a thing called a fitness influencer. Maybe you should watch some of those. Great that you are going to the gym every day. Nobody has ever did that before. Use your instagram reel as your diary just as you use your diary for instagram. But please stop it with the shoddy quality.

Nobody wants to see your distorted face flying up and down. Just act like an actual creator and at least give us pretty insta pictures or use a tripod. This is not your first time holding a camera. If people complain about getting seasick from your video, why can you not guess that it also translates to the rest you put out there.

On point, my dear!

I somehow really cannot see her as a gym person. For the f sake, few vlogs ago (vlogs, not months) she was all over the place with her NEWAGEPARISLAYDOWNWORKOUT.
I cringe when I see her in full gym gear. I can only imagine she went for her SAINT LAURENT sooo sooo good soy latte. Slowly.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, it’s better to start the year with gym, rather than another undisclosed ad juice cleanse. Gotta say there is a teeny tiny improvement. All we saw so far is her doing some cardio, harmless. Not sure she knows how to use (TETKA do not use) any gym equipment/weights, so better do some cardio than hurt yourself. Imagine her trying to build glutes in the gym and realising that you need food to build muscles! Easier to book an appointment in Newage.

Her skin is bad, saggy and she will see consequences of being person of colour, skin type 4. (read sunbeds)
Also her dead hair, I presume she thinks long, thick hair makes her look skinnier, therefore she’ll never cut it. Something like Kim K in oooversized puffer jackets mind games.

Ladies and gents, we need new thread, page 56 gives me anxiety.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well, it’s better to start the year with gym, rather than another undisclosed ad juice cleanse. Gotta say there is a teeny tiny improvement. All we saw so far is her doing some cardio, harmless. Not sure she knows how to use (TETKA do not use) any gym equipment/weights, so better do some cardio than hurt yourself. Imagine her trying to build glutes in the gym and realising that you need food to build muscles! Easier to book an appointment in Newage.

Her skin is bad, saggy and she will see consequences of being person of colour, skin type 4. (read sunbeds)
Also her dead hair, I presume she thinks long, thick hair makes her look skinnier, therefore she’ll never cut it. Something like Kim K in oooversized puffer jackets mind games.

Ladies and gents, we need new thread, page 56 gives me anxiety.
She just goes to gym to take a photo, her New Year's resolution is not to work out more, but only to post more photos in sportswear and make it seem like she works out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tetka on youtube today:
MICRO MINIBAGS ARE OVER

Tetka yesterday:
Screenshot_20220115-184700_Instagram.jpg

So what is that on your neck then? Your airpod holder? After back peddling faster than Fred Flinstone by saying that you should still wear what you like, that you can combine minibags with other bags and how much she loves Fendi. I love how she will throw her own opinion of things under the bus, in a matter of seconds, because it will hurt her sponsorship.

If you watch her long enough, you can tell when she is lying. There were a lot of those signs in this video. Maybe she forgot to edit them out and will post another video again. She is so fake instead of fashion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She is one of the most inauthentic “high fashion” influencers with no self respect and will sell her sole for an ugly dior Bobby bag or other new release ugly fake designer bag

Reactions: 11
Tamara’s video is laughable. Literally… “Gguyyzzzzz throw out all of the trends I told you to buy over Black Friday and Vlogmas! It’s totally over. We don’t want labels, mini bags, puffy shoulders, or anything else I said I loved. Burn it all (but if you’d like to buy a bit more first make sure you click the link in my description box. One TOW-sand Percent!”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some other photos with face app v reality. In The fendi look, she looks not good
her outfits ARE TRAGIC!!! this woman simply cannot dress and sticks out like a sore thumb, she has no clue about fashion, about style, textures, colours, garments, and worst combining them truly disgusting - and what I CANNOT STAND - when she slaps those monstrosity tacky watches only balkan mentality would wear to top off her tragic outfits - she just cannot dress - end of!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is one of the most inauthentic “high fashion” influencers with no self respect and will sell her sole for an ugly dior Bobby bag or other new release ugly fake designer bag
A dior bobby bag isn't ugly lol.

Reactions: 2