Tamara Kalinic #10 New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to the new Thread💖 I had to shorten the title to make it fit. Here’s the original thread title: New bag lovelies it's a rarity, only one in Jurop availability, lying is my capability.

@Tamliar-lol may you please do the recap? You’re the recap Queen👸

Congrats to @Tamliar-lol for the thread title. She had the mosts votes🌸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Congrats Tamliar we adore you !
💝💞🎀🎀🥰🥰💟💟
Klady , you are such a sport , no jealousy between you two Queens 🤮🤮🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also, Tattlers, I’ve asked admin/moderators to assign TamTam’s IG profile picture to the thread to replace my avatar💖

Reactions: 13
TLDR / Recap
Tamara Kalinic, Tamara Kaliwitch, Tamara Kalib*tch, Tetka_ootd, has blessed us with another 4 weeks of post robbery updates.

Do you wonder what she did after the robbery? Absolutely NOTING.
She worked as a part time cleaner, and cleaned the streets of Cannes with an Oscar de la Renta dress, because she is ungrateful and has zero respects for designers.

Has changed the story of how many bags were stolen 738392 times. First were I HAVE NOTING gaaajs, DEY took EVERYTING, then next week was 10 bags left, then Tattlers spotted her Chanel Jumbo Elephant bag on her bed, then the Kelly, then she got a new Hehmehs from her antic, senior, super old, unwashed boyfriend, then the bags left in her place in Peacehaven aren’t her style anymore, because she had only RARITIES.

“only one bag in Jurop” has been her favorite song, written and produced by Tetka Kay, choreography by Testa B. B for Balmain.

And this is where the new lie and narrative starts dear Tattlers. Tamara Kalib*tch never had rarities, she had Lady Dior, some dirty Bottegas that even the robbers didn’t want to take, some Chanel Flaps, LV with LV monograms that every teenager has, some YSL that currently being in sale, some Prada that basically everyone and her grandmothers have.

Since Tamara Kaliwitch is known for being super uncreative and money hungry, she decided to make 6 Vlogs in the row and talking about the robbery all the time like a broken record. TRUT BE TOLD her views with her clickbait titles have been going up but people eventually will get bored from
this parrot. 🦜

She has been deleting her YouTube comments of people who are criticizing her. She is a busy fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ and wants only to be praised for doing not even the bare minimum.

Tamara is super busy, sHooo busy, that she has time to create OOTD insta accounts for herself.

Currently homeless, it’s hard to find a new airbnb in the middle of the summer.

She has been working super hard for some unknown brands, some yoga turkish bazaar panties.

Tammy has been kindly ignored by many big brands, AD’s that many influencers did but not her, she wasn’t invited to some big influencer trips so far: Maxmara, Revolve, Prada, AboutYou etc.

Her boyfriend Gangster Rasputin, Rasta, Dirty, Antic Boyfriend, Senior boyfriend has finally washed his hair, and this is the only achievement in Tetka’s life so far.

She is copying everything Xenia says or posts, because her brain cells are dead and her only goal is to copy whatever makes her look smart. The whole planet earth, together with Jupiter and Saturn know about Tetka_ootd lack of intelligence, education and intellect.

She is rebuilding her plastic supermarket bag collection with some pieces that she is calling rarities but are just Chanel Bags in different colors.

We as a Tattlers are looking forward to seeing what kind of lies her brain will produce until thread nr. 10 is over.

Fasten your seatbelts ladieeeees, the plane full of lies just landed in Peacehaven.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
TLDR / Recap
Tamara Kalinic, Tamara Kaliwitch, Tamara Kalib*tch, Tetka_ootd, has blessed us with another 4 weeks of post robbery updates.

Do you wonder what she did after the robbery? Absolutely NOTING.
She worked as a part time cleaner, and cleaned the streets of Cannes with an Oscar de la Renta dress, because she is ungrateful and has zero respects for designers.

Has changed the story of how many bags were stolen 738392 times. First were I HAVE NOTING gaaajs, DEY took EVERYTING, then next week was 10 bags left, then Tattlers spotted her Chanel Jumbo Elephant bag on her bed, then the Kelly, then she got a new Hehmehs from her antic, senior, super old, unwashed boyfriend, then the bags left in her place in Peacehaven aren’t her style anymore, because she had only RARITIES.

And this is where the new lie and narrative starts dear Tattlers. Tamara Kalib*tch never had rarities, she had Lady Dior, some dirty Bottegas that even the robbers didn’t want to take, some Chanel Flaps, LV with LV monograms that every teenager has, some YSL that currently being in sale, some Prada that basically everyone and her grandmothers have.

Since Tamara Kaliwitch is known for being super uncreative and money hungry, she decided to make 6 Vlogs in the row and talking about the robbery all the time like a broken record. TRUT BE TOLD her views with her clickbait titles have been going up but people eventually will get bored from
this parrot. 🦜

She has been deleting her YouTube comments of people who are criticizing her. She is a busy fairy 🧚🏻‍♀️ and wants only to be praised for doing not even the bare minimum.

Tamara is super busy, sHooo busy, that she has time to create OOTD insta accounts for herself.

Currently homeless, it’s hard to find a new airbnb in the middle of the summer.

She has been working super hard for some unknown brands, some yoga turkish bazaar panties.

Tammy has been kindly ignored by many big brands, AD’s that many influencers did but not her, she wasn’t invited to some big influencer trips so far: Maxmara, Revolve, Prada, AboutYou etc.

Her boyfriend Gangster Rasputin, Rasta, Dirty, Antic Boyfriend, Senior boyfriend has finally washed his hair, and this is the only achievement in Tetka’s life so far.

She is copying everything Xenia says or posts, because her brain cells are dead and her only goal is to copy whatever makes her look smart. The whole planet earth, together with Jupiter and Saturn know about Tetka_ootd lack of intelligence, education and intellect.

She is rebuilding her plastic supermarket bag collection with some pieces that she is calling rarities but are just Chanel Bags in different colors.

We as a Tattlers are looking forward to seeing what kind of lies her brain will produce until thread nr. 10 is over.

Fasten your seatbelts ladieeeees, the plane full of lies just landed in Peacehaven.

Queen, you’re gonna get me fired! The way I just hollered in my office😂😂 I’m sure my coworkers are wondering what I’m laughing at😂😂😂 duck! You’re the BEST!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Queen, you’re gonna get me fired! The way I just hollered in my office😂😂 I’m sure my coworkers are wondering what I’m laughing at😂😂😂 duck! You’re the BEST!!!
Thank youuuu dear 💗💗💗💗💗, i am currently sitting on a train and had to giggle a lot, whilst writing this. 😂😂😂😂 thank you @AnaKarenina, god forbid to be jealous about such stuff, all of us are adding so much to this thread. 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you remember this Rolex watch? She got it as a birthday present and said it was a very rare piece, they received only one a year, it was so hard to get it. Okay, but where is it now??
Screenshot_20210804-173656_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You mean you L O L ed right? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you remember this Rolex watch? She got it as a birthday present and said it was a very rare piece, they received only one a year, it was so hard to get it. Okay, but where is it now??View attachment 696221
It was mentioned before that Rolex was probably present from boyfriend at the time, that Serbian restaurant owner and he probably took it back when they broke up.

Why does she keep photoshopping her lips like this, they look down turned and give her stank face
Her body dysmorphia is affecting her eyesight.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It was mentioned before that Rolex was probably present from boyfriend at the time, that Serbian restaurant owner and he probably took it back when they broke up.
"But behbey, it's probably the last one in juropppp" she screams as the ex-bf took it back.

But honestly, how nasty could she be if the ex-bf took it back? Will Rasputin Testo get all the Hehmes he "bought" to her?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow I was checking if there is new video and this is what yt recommended:
418F0081-619D-4FFF-A9D3-A8725CF9332D.jpeg

Who is this? Cher is that you? Do you believe in life after robbery?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
What has been going on with her YouTube upload schedule? Did she make enough money the past 4 weeks from milking like a cow factory for rarities in pink, orange, black, green and doesn’t need YouTube anymore to buy the one and only bag in Jurop? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.