Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think in 20 years people will regret the diamond embedded bands, they’re already looking a bit Elizabeth Duke to me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t remember exactly but she said something very tactful about how “she and Jack” wanted to make small changes to the ring. It’s now a totally different ring 😂 oh and this is after she happened to start recording on her phone before he proposed “because she just had a feeling he was going to” 🤮
😂 Yeah, actually looks nothing like the original. They’d obviously spoken about marriage and she’s said she had a feeling the proposal was coming so why not just choose the ring together rather than messing around getting one completely altered afterwards? Each to their own I guess!

Reactions: 5
Tally Rye #2: changed her ring like Meghan markle- looks more like an Elizabeth duke sparkle!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She looks like she has high blood pressure - in her 40s rather than 30ish!

What is this bollocks now about not downloading My Fitness Pal and she wouldn’t recommend anyone else to either. Just because it didn’t work for her, why is she assuming that everyone else *will* have the same experience? For most people looking to lose some fat, calorie tracking is perfect as they usually have no idea how much they’re consuming. For most people it doesn’t become obsessive and for most people, they generally move on to true ‘intuitive’ eating afterwards. That means they understand roughly how many calories are in different foods and are able to make sensible decisions without having to track everything. It doesn’t mean gorging and piling on weight because ‘your body tells you to.’ Anyone who’s listening to her advice, and even worse paying her money for this absolute nonsense, needs their heads checking.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As much as she annoys me, I still admire her more than Zanna. She has the hot, rich boyfriend who actually proposed, AND she can sit around doing f*** all aside from eating burgers. THE DREAM...

Reactions: 4
What is this bollocks now about not downloading My Fitness Pal and she wouldn’t recommend anyone else to either. Just because it didn’t work for her, why is she assuming that everyone else *will* have the same experience? For most people looking to lose some fat, calorie tracking is perfect as they usually have no idea how much they’re consuming. For most people it doesn’t become obsessive and for most people, they generally move on to true ‘intuitive’ eating afterwards. That means they understand roughly how many calories are in different foods and are able to make sensible decisions without having to track everything. It doesn’t mean gorging and piling on weight because ‘your body tells you to.’ Anyone who’s listening to her advice, and even worse paying her money for this absolute nonsense, needs their heads checking.
I mean I get the whole follow a workout plan to look like the the personal trainer *cough* Courtney Black. But when it comes to diet it’s definitely about having balance and making sensible decisions .

Reactions: 1
The engagement stuff is insufferable. It makes me think she’s been waiting for this for years and is just going to live off Jack once they’re married.
Right! An awful lot of hullabaloo from someone who claimed they weren't bothered about marriage not too long ago.

Reactions: 7
She has really gained weight - and that’s not body shaming, but it’s in a distribution that doesn’t do her immediate and long term female health any favours. Guess she’s on the “loose weight” to get married train even though she’ll never ever admit it 🤣 when’s the last time she got a proper sweat on?!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She has really gained weight - and that’s not body shaming, but it’s in a distribution that doesn’t do her immediate and long term female health any favours. Guess she’s on the “loose weight” to get married train even though she’ll never ever admit it 🤣 when’s the last time she got a proper sweat on?!
She looks good in that photo though

Reactions: 1
If this post was the first time I ever saw Tally while looking for a PT or inspiration,I'll scroll right passed it ... If tracking your movement , weighing etc makes you happy and works for you ,maybe you gotta do it for health reason then go right ahead and do it .. no need to listen to someone who has nothing better to do with her time then spitting controversial debates to gain followers

Attachments

She’s back on the engagement party planning today. You’d think she was the only woman to ever get engaged.
Also can someone tell me what the hell her actual job is?

Reactions: 8
If this post was the first time I ever saw Tally while looking for a PT or inspiration,I'll scroll right passed it ... If tracking your movement , weighing etc makes you happy and works for you ,maybe you gotta do it for health reason then go right ahead and do it .. no need to listen to someone who has nothing better to do with her time then spitting controversial debates to gain followers
I agree, I hate this generalisation. Sometimes it’s a good thing to lose weight and get healthier.

I agree, I hate this generalisation. Sometimes it’s a good thing to lose weight and get healthier.
Definitely. And if that’s purely for aesthetic goals, then that’s ok too. I was really conflicted during lockdown between anti-diet culture and wanting to lose weight but I’ve been listening a lot to ESG fitness and think she has a great mentality. You can change your body from a place of love because you want to lose weight/ get fitter/ look better/ whatever reason and do it in a balanced way without restricting or going to extremes. The anti-diet movement is so against anyone losing weight but they’re fine with wearing make up/ getting hair done/wearing nice clothes to feel better about themselves. Surely that’s conforming to societal norms so why is being fit/ losing weight any different?

Reactions: 11
Definitely. And if that’s purely for aesthetic goals, then that’s ok too. I was really conflicted during lockdown between anti-diet culture and wanting to lose weight but I’ve been listening a lot to ESG fitness and think she has a great mentality. You can change your body from a place of love because you want to lose weight/ get fitter/ look better/ whatever reason and do it in a balanced way without restricting or going to extremes. The anti-diet movement is so against anyone losing weight but they’re fine with wearing make up/ getting hair done/wearing nice clothes to feel better about themselves. Surely that’s conforming to societal norms so why is being fit/ losing weight any different?
I have an ongoing internal conflict between anti diet culture and wanting to lose weight too! Thanks for putting into words how I feel ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.