Tally Rye

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful! It’s not that she’s put a lot of weight on, she just looks rough! Why on earth would people pay her for health advice when she looks exhausted, pasty and bloated
Came here to say exactly this, she looks terrible! And has definitely gained even more weight

Reactions: 4
Jack is fit! Haha. I’ve always thought it. This is going to sound so bitchy but I do wonder how he feels about her gaining that much weight; he clearly loves her to bits but surely he met her in her fitness phase? And he is clearly into exercise etc

Reactions: 8
She looks awful! It’s not that she’s put a lot of weight on, she just looks rough! Why on earth would people pay her for health advice when she looks exhausted, pasty and bloated
You’re right. She can’t be living a healthy lifestyle. Isn’t she 31? I’m the same age and I am not especially healthy and I am fairly certain I don’t look that rough.

Reactions: 5
Jack is fit! Haha. I’ve always thought it. This is going to sound so bitchy but I do wonder how he feels about her gaining that much weight; he clearly loves her to bits but surely he met her in her fitness phase? And he is clearly into exercise etc
And if he’s into exercise/keeping fit what happens in a situation like they’re on holiday/it’s the weekend and he wants to do something quite active but what if she can’t keep up? Just like partners need similar views on money, alcohol/drugs, etc they need similar views on physical activity too

Tbh I’ve noticed her mum has gained weight too 😬 he sister is on the bigger side too. I think in her family it’s probs just normalised. None of them look well. She really needs to take better care of her health.

Reactions: 2
The price of her train happy retreat is from 1795 quid, excluding flights... quite a lot for most I imagine, now more than ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is that for a week? That is so expensive!!! I’m assuming it includes all food and activities at that price?!?
The price of her train happy retreat is from 1795 quid, excluding flights... quite a lot for most I imagine, now more than ever.

She can bleat on all she wants about how she’s happier now, not bothered about my size etc. She’s piled on weight, looks unhealthy, isn’t fit enough to do the exercise she was doing before, including teaching spin which she supposedly loved, yet still has the cheek to call herself a fitness trainer and has instead just flipped the narrative because she’s too lazy to do the work to get into shape again. I’m not saying that everyone needs to be ripped and tiny, but if you’re calling yourself a fitness professional you should at least inspire people to make themselves healthier. Jumping around your living room for 10 minutes while pulling stupid faces is not going to cut it if you’re smashing 5000 calories a day. The fact that she’s teaching other people that this is ok and healthy is just wrong.

Bet she won’t look like this when she gets married. She’ll start gradually losing weight and won’t talk about it on social media, then when people notice she’ll just come out with ‘oh total coincidence, my body just started craving more exercise and less food.’

Reactions: 13
Does she think it’s relatable showing this planning for this unnecessary and probably mostly gifted engagement party??

Reactions: 9
The engagement stuff is insufferable. It makes me think she’s been waiting for this for years and is just going to live off Jack once they’re married.

Reactions: 9
The engagement stuff is insufferable. It makes me think she’s been waiting for this for years and is just going to live off Jack once they’re married.
She wants to be like Zanna. Big house in Surrey, prancing about on social media and calling it ‘work’ while their other halves actually pull in the money with real jobs.

Reactions: 8
What does Jack work as so they can afford this lifestyle?
Basically her and Zanna need to pivot their insta-businesses towards their true talents- landing a rich boyfriend to pay for their pointless lives

What does Jack work as so they can afford this lifestyle?
Basically her and Zanna need to pivot their insta-businesses towards their true talents- landing a rich boyfriend to pay for their pointless lives
I think he’s some form of stock broker, and from an incredibly wealthy family

She looks awful. Bloated, pasty, sweaty. Forget the weight gain, she’s sending out a terrible message to people as her intuitive exercise bollocks basically means doing bugger all for her at the moment. And she’s ruined that beautiful solitaire ring. It now looks like something you’d get on a grab machine in an amusement arcade or at Claire’s Accessories. What a complete shame. Oh and your engagement party?! No one gives a tit. 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She looks awful. Bloated, pasty, sweaty. Forget the weight gain, she’s sending out a terrible message to people as her intuitive exercise bollocks basically means doing bugger all for her at the moment. And she’s ruined that beautiful solitaire ring. It now looks like something you’d get on a grab machine in an amusement arcade or at Claire’s Accessories. What a complete shame. Oh and your engagement party?! No one gives a tit. 🙄
Didn’t realise she’d Meghan Markled the ring! Another beautiful diamond ring made tacky.

Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise she’d Meghan Markled the ring! Another beautiful diamond ring made tacky.
I can’t remember exactly but she said something very tactful about how “she and Jack” wanted to make small changes to the ring. It’s now a totally different ring 😂 oh and this is after she happened to start recording on her phone before he proposed “because she just had a feeling he was going to” 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.