Talitha & Aamir Fit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need the tea on these two! I mean they are on and off and have always had a toxic relationship!
Have they?? I've followed her a few years, never really warmed to him but they 'appeared ' close? I know 'behind closed doors' and almost that but still!

I really like her, they always seemed to be too competitive to be together. She def seems alot happier without him about. He just seems to be blowing his load this past few weeks all flash etc

Reactions: 2
Yes she seems happy but you can see she is in pain too. Hopefully it will be a case of once bitten twice shy for her now. It will be interesting to see what he says when he finally feels "the time is right".

Yes she seems happy but you can see she is in pain too. Hopefully it will be a case of once bitten twice shy for her now. It will be interesting to see what he says when he finally feels "the time is right".
I dont think he ever will, especially if he cheated.

He seems to be very much leading the bachelor life and Talitha seems to have found lots of new mummy friends. It's great that she's getting the support.

Reactions: 6
I remember reading a thread on here ages ago that they were mentioned in, and it said about Aamir cheating on her. I couldn't imagine living with him, he comes across as very stuck up and entitled. Whereas Talitha always seems so grounded and hard working. They seemed like a strange match.

I remember reading a thread on here ages ago that they were mentioned in, and it said about Aamir cheating on her. I couldn't imagine living with him, he comes across as very stuck up and entitled. Whereas Talitha always seems so grounded and hard working. They seemed like a strange match.
He loves to talk about how hard he works, as if he's the only one out there. I also get the impression he feels Talitha owes him her success, he did a post once about how she was a single mum working 3 jobs until she met him 🙄

Reactions: 3
Talitha has over 50k followers and does come across a lot more genuine, aamir is looking like your typical "i must make my life look brilliant on insta after my breakup." which would suggest the opposite to me...

Reactions: 5
I agree he comes across so up himself!! Did anyone see the stories he put up the other night he said something along the lines of “even people like me have to put up with some tit

people like him?!?! Does he think he’s a gift from god or something

• Haha
Wonder if he's gonna lose many clients moving to gym Co? There's a bit of a difference in travel between Mallusk and Finaghy!

Reactions: 4
That girl allthingsmia seems to be up there hole as well, surprised there isn't a thread for her yet, she's comes across as so self entitled on her Instagram etc 🤣

• Heart
Wonder if he's gonna lose many clients moving to gym Co? There's a bit of a difference in travel between Mallusk and Finaghy!
he said he has no availability for PT only online clients so they all must be licking his arse to stick around and try and find out the gossip of the break up 🤣

• Haha
He looks so camp in his photos since they split. I wonder if he is riding Brendan 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sad how materialistic he is. Had to show off the new TV.
There seems to be a real battle over their beautiful daughter, zoo one day with her, farm the next with him. She seems happy enough which is great but there's clearly the battle of the parents going on. Was that also Talithas dad dropping her off to him when she was running down the car park? However it is great that he's still seeing her so often, breaks can be so hard on wee kids

Talitha is looking incredible!! I know we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but she seems to buzzing off life right now! Great to see and all the girls around her.

Reactions: 5
Talitha is looking incredible!! I know we don't know what goes on behind the scenes, but she seems to buzzing off life right now! Great to see and all the girls around her.
It's probably a bit of 'keep busy, don't overthink' but I don't blame her if it is. If the rumours are true she'll need time and support to process it all properly. Maybe she is behind the scenes and putting on a show a little for the 'gram'? She is looking amazing though, ad I really hope her positivity is genuine and she's coping ok.

Yes she looks brilliant, hes forever posting videos and photos of chloe tully, who i know has a gf, but he seems a little obsessed with her!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.