Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine knowing that everyone knows you're a dirty faker...and still having to keep up your insta life🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He seems to be unraveling today, lots of changes on his insta relating to things said on this thread

Reactions: 5
He seems to be unraveling today, lots of changes on his insta relating to things said on this thread
I agree. I think he’s unfollowed everyone because only people he follows or mentions can comment and he is probably doubting who he can trust at this point. It’s also obviously really fucked him off that his loyal clients are starting to strip away from him.

I think tomorrow’s show (move over Nolan he’ll be the biggest show in the country for one night only 🤥) will be co-hosted by no other than Andy malone. The two of them trying to bust the trolls together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree. I think he’s unfollowed everyone because only people he follows or mentions can comment and he is probably doubting who he can trust at this point. It’s also obviously really fucked him off that his loyal clients are starting to strip away from him.

I think tomorrow’s show (move over Nolan he’ll be the biggest show in the country for one night only 🤥) will be co-hosted by no other than Andy malone. The two of them trying to bust the trolls together.
Very disappointing to see some bigger local names still following him

Or at the last minute his "lawyers" will have advised him not to do it .............
That’s exactly what I was thinking. He’ll wait til 6pm ish then come on saying he’s been advised not to while speaking through his powdered nose 🙄👃🏾❄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can see him trying to do something in the name of charity soon when really it’s about saving face. He’ll say something about how he’s having his daughter kept from him over false allegations so he’ll buy £1000 worth of presents and donate them all to cash for kids cause every kid should wake up happy 🤪
I remember a while ago him and talitha done a big charity drive at Christmas think might have been food and toys no doubt he will try do something to take away attention from the sh*t show that this wee wombles.life.is

Reactions: 2
As things like that are put on Facebook and insta by the organisors, it would likely be too risky, as he wouldn't have control over the comments on their pages, can you imagine what would happen 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I think tomorrow’s show (move over Nolan he’ll be the biggest show in the country for one night only 🤥) will be co-hosted by no other than Andy malone. The two of them trying to bust the trolls together
shows how much of a coward he is making sure no one can comment! hes Literally planning all his next moves based off this thread lol we said hope someone tells it like it is on the IGTV next thing the ability for anyone to say it like it is has been taken away 😅

it’s actually funny to watch the lengths he’ll go to to save face instead of just being remorseful. Narcissism in full swing

Aww I love talithas story last night of her and amira in bed. Shes really living her best life 😊 that's what it's all about at the end of the day. Meanwhile aamir is so worried about insta hes actually gone and unfollowed everyone in an attempt to have a kanye west moment 😂 yous are not the same lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s mad what’s happening Aamir atm . He’s losing his career family everything in the public eye . I know we have to be mindful of people’s mental health , but I don’t think he can turn this around . Talitha was clearly fed up of his digs to her on social media and flaunting his life etc that she wanted to indirectly expose him . Wonder will he do his talk tonight ? I think he will .

It’s mad what’s happening Aamir atm . He’s losing his career family everything in the public eye . I know we have to be mindful of people’s mental health , but I don’t think he can turn this around . Talitha was clearly fed up of his digs to her on social media and flaunting his life etc that she wanted to indirectly expose him . Wonder will he do his talk tonight ? I think he will .
He would have a cheek to talk about mental health after what he's done!! I know that couples can have heated arguments, but those photos show that he is clearly a very ruthless and violent man. I would say anything I have said in this thread to his face but I would put myself in harms way if I did considering how aggressive he is.

His digs on social media were just another form of abuse against her too. He could no longer physically attack her or contact her, so he's trying to get people to view her as a bad person, maybe even in an attempt to loose her business too. He never thought that she would expose the truth about their relationship because he obviously got away with it for so long. He is probably incredibly shocked that she has uploaded them photos and it's probably knocked him for six!! He's clearly being a bit manic atm too. "Oh having a great week 30 new clients!!!" "WILL TELL THE TRUTH IN AN IGTV THIS FRIDAY FOLKS" Following 0 people etc. He needs to go get himself some help seriously

Reactions: 11
He would have a cheek to talk about mental health after what he's done!! I know that couples can have heated arguments, but those photos show that he is clearly a very ruthless and violent man. I would say anything I have said in this thread to his face but I would put myself in harms way if I did considering how aggressive he is.

His digs on social media were just another form of abuse against her too. He could no longer physically attack her or contact her, so he's trying to get people to view her as a bad person, maybe even in an attempt to loose her business too. He never thought that she would expose the truth about their relationship because he obviously got away with it for so long. He is probably incredibly shocked that she has uploaded them photos and it's probably knocked him for six!! He's clearly being a bit manic atm too. "Oh having a great week 30 new clients!!!" "WILL TELL THE TRUTH IN AN IGTV THIS FRIDAY FOLKS" Following 0 people etc. He needs to go get himself some help seriously
Yes I agree . The whole things ironic for him . But being a massive narcissist he l be taking delight in this whole thing too .

Reactions: 3
I think it's going to do him more harm than good to do this igtv.
A majority of his followers right now havent a clue what's been going on and hes about to make them aware

Reactions: 7
I think he l just tell all . I’ve been accused blah blah of being a woman beater . I feel it’s only right I should address it . It’s not true etc my mental health , my daughter my job my partner etc

Reactions: 4
I think he l just tell all . I’ve been accused blah blah of being a woman beater . I feel it’s only right I should address it . It’s not true etc my mental health , my daughter my job my partner etc
In short poor me, I'm a good person and this is everyone else's fault... we could near write the script

Reactions: 8

he really can’t say anything about tattle and his mental health when he was enjoying the attention at the start, until the pics came out that is and proved everyone on this thread right. It was ok when he was making fake profiles on here and commenting. He’s not worrying about anyone’s mental health when he’s calling them a ****** or fat.
And exactly he was still abusing talitha from afar now he’s getting his just deserts. He should save himself the embarrassment and forget about the IGTV.

even Tattle is blocking out the word he saw fit to call a WOMAN!! We still have screenshots of that too aamir if you want to make it two Fridays in a row where you exposed for being a nasty piece of work!! By all means lead people to tattle ☺