Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s buying followers he’s +75 yesterday, there’s not a chance that happened!! it doesn’t fit with the pattern of his followers over the past while at all.

Reactions: 7
Could be people refollowing incase he goes private for the big Friday show but let’s be honest no one really gives a duck. It’s 100% bought followers he’s raging that talitha has gained over 1200 followers over the past week because all he cares about is self image. Wouldn’t matter if he’d 100k followers he still would get less than 200 likes on his photo and have his likes and comments turned off 🤭

Reactions: 4
It's IGTV Eve - make sure you leave out a salad from flannels and a like, follow and tag in the comments below guys for Aamir tonight x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's now deleted that last post off his account completely...what's he playing at????
Also thought the latest story was comical... he'll be inundated with all his "mates" sending through their purchase requests for Kildare...
Funny how he's posted about friends and family after we had said on here that they are never anywhere to be seen!! This whole thing is pure gold 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant believe it's been 6 hours since he was In Kildare village and he hasn't even posted a photo of his shopping bags to let us know what he bought 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Any of my friends n family want anything. Show off fucker 😂 shows he’s not in touch with his family or friends … they have to see his offer on his story . Why don’t we all put in requests . I’ll have a MacBook Air pls n thank u n while ur there buy a new girlfriend she looks to much like t just the wish version lol 😝 xoxxx

• Haha
I can see him trying to do something in the name of charity soon when really it’s about saving face. He’ll say something about how he’s having his daughter kept from him over false allegations so he’ll buy £1000 worth of presents and donate them all to cash for kids cause every kid should wake up happy 🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Notice he is following zero people on his insta all of a sudden. He’s very active behind the scenes today hmm

• Haha
I can see him trying to do something in the name of charity soon when really it’s about saving face. He’ll say something about how he’s having his daughter kept from him over false allegations so he’ll buy £1000 worth of presents and donate them all to cash for kids cause every kid should wake up happy 🤪
He already done that recently trying to raise funds for a kid with cancer.

Reactions: 1
Awww bless him and his wee single like 🤭

Ps trust him to be wearing a wife beater vest

3FE9EE49-6132-449E-A7F5-AC6F20632873.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8