Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahahaha it’s like dead air in his dms atm who’s he kidding 😂😂😂😂 he’ll be ruffling down the sofa for penny’s soon lol #teamt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god some of these comments have me in a wrinkle 😂 definitely wouldn't be in his interests to direct anyone to these tattle threads, we have been talking about how much of a knob he is for months now so anyone coming over for a nosy will easily be able to see how much contempt people have long had for him even before Ts pictures appeared

Reactions: 5
Oh god some of these comments have me in a wrinkle 😂 definitely wouldn't be in his interests to direct anyone to these tattle threads, we have been talking about how much of a knob he is for months now so anyone coming over for a nosy will easily be able to see how much contempt people have long had for him even before Ts pictures appeared
very true actually, he’d be mad to lead anyone here lol and people will be able to see while the thread is for him and talitha, everyone’s just hated him from the start!!

Reactions: 7
Seems dr Bonny has also unfollowed aamir? From what I can tell. Good on her for doing the right thing and liking talithas post and showing solidarity with someone whose been victim of abuse. Abuse is indefensible and no one should ever condone that.
Noticed a few of the “influencers” have unfollowed him, and liked her post. They must have been waiting for more info, maybe they’ve now heard things that haven’t been posted online or now come to terms that their so called friend could actually have done something like this. Good on them for doing the right thing, all gained my respect 🙏🏾

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Noticed a few of the “influencers” have unfollowed him, and liked her post. They must have been waiting for more info, maybe they’ve now heard things that haven’t been posted online or now come to terms that their so called friend could actually have done something like this. Good on them for doing the right thing, all gained my respect 🙏🏾
Emily has unfollowed him

• Heart
Reactions: 11
. It’s a pity Megan or whatever her name is is defending him I heard from he was boasting at how much she blew out because she no longer trained with him ( understandably at £50 an hour it’s a lot ) basically saying he transforms people n when they leave they go down hill . Imagine defending someone who shamed you for being fat . Disgusting man! So for Megan’s comment about the snake here’s your dinner love 🐍 lol

Needs to be addressed that a well ( well was) reflected pt is this bitchy and absolutely no respect to any woman . He makes me sick .
She doesnt seem to be laughing at this comment funny enough!
I've heard that he has said the likes of that about a few of his clients so I'm not a bit surprised hes said it about her. Feel sorry for her now after her showing support lol

Reactions: 3
Emily has unfollowed him
Finally!! I’m so glad she has done the right thing and unfollowed him good on her. The more people with influence who withdraw their support the better. Great to see she’s liked talithas photo now too. I’m pleased to see this!

Hope everyone’s having a lovely evening after tucking their little ones in 🤗🤗 Money can’t buy this feeling!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Finally!! I’m so glad she has done the right thing and unfollowed him good on her. The more people with influence who withdraw their support the better. Great to see she’s liked talithas photo now too. I’m pleased to see this!

Hope everyone’s having a lovely evening after tucking their little ones in 🤗🤗 Money can’t buy this feeling!
yes Emily has liked talitha s photo and so has dr Bonny

• Heart
This anonymous thread would have no impact on you aamir if you were innocent ☺

Imagine literally documenting all the times you were allowed to spend time with your daughter in a contact centre during supervised visits and making a highlight of it on your Instagram knowing there was photographic evidence of the very reason contact was stopped in the first place lol lol
Imagine making it public knowledge that you had to have supervised visits in the first place. Did he not realise then he was degrading himself and now we know why he had to have them supervised.

i missed the post about the IGTV but I’m guessing that he’s admitted he is responsible for the state of poor talitha if he is going to defend himself about it? He really is brainless, it’s amusing to watch him trip himself up. I’m guessing he had advice not to do a live coz he wouldn’t be able to cope with the pressure and would end up slipping up, maybe get the rage, show us his true colours and he wouldn’t be able to get help to respond to questions either. Wonder he the igtv will go as any previous lives or IGTVs for exercise sessions were run by Talitha as he was so stiff and poor at them. He literally stood there while she led it and he struggled to get a few words out

yes Emily has liked talitha s photo and so has dr Bonny
His head will be going!! For people with a big following a link and unfollowing is really ‘symbolic’ so I’m so glad they did this, I respect them for that now too! I hope Emily doesn’t train with him anymore, I don’t think she will and it’ll kill him to lose her coz she’s stunning and NI insta famous. Honestly so glad to see that karma is real and all the bad tit you do catches up with you eventually. If he’s finding this hard imagine how talitha felt for years being ground down by someone who as a husband who was only supposed to love and protect her, being beaten by him and not even being safe in her own home. He would honestly make you sick. God I hope there’s someone on his IGTV who is able to comment that tells him it like it is!!

Reactions: 10
Just got into bed and tucked into a lot of nice juicy comments . Hopefully Megan unfollows him to he called her fat to many ppl and also spread another rumour about her about an personal incident that happened to her I won’t repeat it here cuz she’s not a bad girl she’s just brain washed ( Megan will know what I mean when she reads this ) . So not only is he a narcissist but he’s a tout . #Touts out 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just got into bed and tucked into a lot of nice juicy comments . Hopefully Megan unfollows him to he called her fat to many ppl and also spread another rumour about her about an personal incident that happened to her I won’t repeat it here cuz she’s not a bad girl she’s just brain washed ( Megan will know what I mean when she reads this ) . So not only is he a narcissist but he’s a tout . #Touts out 😂😂😂
Seems she’s deleted her insta 😬 I hope she realises how much of a fool he is and that he’s latching onto her to appear like he is a liked man, to me it seems like she’s not a bad person, just naive and been fed a load of lies and can’t differentiate the truth because he’s obviously very manipulative and brain washy.

I hope she’ll find a trainer who will respect her and support her not call her names like that what a horrible thing to say about anyone! She looks like a beautiful girl. As usual aamir not content unless they’re skeletal. Damaging so many women’s self confidence.

Reactions: 7
Seems she’s deleted her insta 😬 I hope she realises how much of a fool he is and that he’s latching onto her to appear like he is a liked man, to me it seems like she’s not a bad person, just naive and been fed a load of lies and can’t differentiate the truth because he’s obviously very manipulative and brain washy.

I hope she’ll find a trainer who will respect her and support her not call her names like that what a horrible thing to say about anyone! She looks like a beautiful girl. As usual aamir not content unless they’re skeletal. Damaging so many women’s self confidence.
prides himself in helping others look and feel good . But yet tearing down young women for gaining weight . Didn’t even excuse the fact she did a shoot or whatever it was she did and explaining the diet and routine where clearly not sustainable in the long term . I personally think she’s beautiful! A fat shaming pt , a narcissistic bully and a victim magnet 🧲 Poor girl , she’s just unaware and completely brain washed. She’s probably reading these comments thinking full of tit but she’ll soon see eventually. Thank god I never trained with him can’t only imagine his sessions would be one big gossip session about other clients weight . Hopefully gymco unfollow him next 😂 what’s next for your? Only fans or castle street with ur tent .. be rent free anyway lol 💰 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does this work?
You just type in the insta username of the person you want to follow if they are not on search engine go to add profile normally they are added really quickly. You get to see all their old stories as well. Which is really good for liars etc. They used to do follower counts but this seems to have stopped 😭

Reactions: 4