Talitha & Aamir Fit #2 should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/talitha-aamir-fit.18772/

Shortened slightly to fit - “Aamir : " should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no.." thanks for this fab suggestion @Purple_Violas

Recap of the last thread:

Aamir and Talitha have separated.

Aamir didn’t wait for the bed to get cold as he quickly jumped on to his new beau, the two have been spotted everywhere together from salads in flannels to Dubai’s £40 a day (EACH!) gym 🙄

A long custody battle is hinted at as we see Aamir exploit his supervised visitations at a child contact centre which haven’t been shown now for a couple of weeks it remains unclear if these have stopped

Aamir and his new beau have been on several holidays together and thrown no expense spared giveaways all while we see Talitha focus on family life and getting glammed up while promoting self love

Talitha revealed her weight gain and how she’s felt the best she has in years while uploading footage of her at her slimmest, she appears much healthier and happier all around now she’s flying solo!

It was shared how Aamir had private messaged an account on Instagram using his his girlfriends account where he called someone a very vile remark which is used as a slur against people with disabilities - I won’t repeat it as it’s offensive.
Feel free to add anything I’ve missed below 👇

happy tattling 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd shorten it- I don't think Talitha deserves to be associated with the teeny narcissist any longer

Reactions: 6
I don’t think you can/ I don’t know how to rename it once it’s been posted! I’ll add a poll and see if we should do it for thread #3 🤣

Reactions: 2
Awh first ever thread title thank you 😊
You do have to laugh at his stupid bloody questions tho..what a filter title he is 🤣

Shortened slightly to fit - “Aamir : " should I take my filter off? Let me know down below, yes or no.." thanks for this fab suggestion @Purple_Violas

Aamir didn’t wait for the bed to get cold as he quickly jumped on to his new beau, the two have been spotted everywhere together from salads in flannels to Dubai’s £40 a day (EACH!) gym 🙄

A long custody battle is hinted at as we see Aamir exploit his supervised visitations at a child contact centre which haven’t been shown now for a couple of weeks it remains unclear if these have stopped

Aamir and his new beau have been on several holidays together and thrown no expense spared giveaways all while we see Talitha focus on family life and getting glammed up while promoting self love

Talitha revealed her weight gain and how she’s felt the best she has in years while uploading footage of her at her slimmest, she appears much healthier and happier all around now she’s flying solo!

It was shared how Aamir had private messaged an account on Instagram using his his girlfriends account where he called someone a very vile remark which is used as a slur against people with disabilities - I won’t repeat it as it’s offensive.

happy tattling 🥰
Brilliant recap 👏 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4

happy tattling 🥰
brilliant recap!! 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The latest story, is slightly creepy, a video of their daughter, running past the same location, as he took a video of Clarissa in, the story before. No doubt these videos are to try and get at Talitha, he obviously still cares!

Poor Cici must have to have heard him talk about the last time he was there with his ex the whole holiday.

Cici is that much of a air head I don’t think she even knows what day it is, who would even want that man, and has anyone noticed he doesn’t let her wear high heels cause she then be taller than him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he’s a complete dick

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest story, is slightly creepy, a video of their daughter, running past the same location, as he took a video of Clarissa in, the story before. No doubt these videos are to try and get at Talitha, he obviously still cares!
I came just to say that too. Like I get u can go to places you’ve been with an ex but this is clearly all to rub it in Ts face not that she cares. So it seems. I’d rather have my baby girl than all the holidays and £40 (each) a day gyms.

• Heart
Her tan always looks so dirty though. The way she applies it on camera she doesn't even rub it in and the amount of times she says "do you know what I mean".. Yes we do.
Tbh both of them annoy me

• Haha
Her tan always looks so dirty though. The way she applies it on camera she doesn't even rub it in and the amount of times she says "do you know what I mean".. Yes we do.
Tbh both of them annoy me
Do you know what I mean ..is so annoying 🙄
She's not as bad as him though he's a right asshole

Reactions: 2