TALESOFBOYS

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh god. Please tell me I am not the only person who absolutely can’t stand this woman. She had a full on almost psychotic rant about being kind and being positive today. But she came across so passive aggressive.
She’s always banging on about how she loves to shop and support small. But she charges small businesses LOADS for her mediocre photography and expects all products sent to her for free too.
She’s by no means a professional photographer. And is just a bit of a knob really.

Omgggg, I am so glad that SOMEONE has said this! I came here to see if anyone else felt the same way about her as me... really surprised there’s only one comment actually. She’s so self indulgent and self congratulating! There’s a fine line between being body positive or just being up your self! She’s a classic case of toxic positivity. Everytime I see her duck pout I’m enraged 😂

WOW
how very sad a persons life must be to not only say you “can’t stand” a woman you’ve never met but then to seek out a website dedicated to making nasty and bitchy comments about others, now that is sad.
I feel sorry for you two women storing up so much negative energy toa woman you’ve never met you must be very unhappy to have such angry feelings towards a stranger.
and maybe jealously plays a part too!

can I recommend some self love as a form of therapy for you two or maybe a motivational quote poster you can try to stare at every time you feel angry and bitter.

WOW
how very sad a persons life must be to not only say you “can’t stand” a woman you’ve never met but then to seek out a website dedicated to making nasty and bitchy comments about others, now that is sad.
I feel sorry for you two women storing up so much negative energy toa woman you’ve never met you must be very unhappy to have such angry feelings towards a stranger.
and maybe jealously plays a part too!

can I recommend some self love as a form of therapy for you two or maybe a motivational quote poster you can try to stare at every time you feel angry and bitter.
This is not the rave section hun. What are you doing on a website dedicated to making nasty and bitchy comments about others isn’t that sad hun?

Reactions: 2