Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If God had a Youtube channel it might look like this.

I'm fascinated and appalled in equal measure.

Taina is a 40 year old (Aussie-Finnish? ) vegan, SAHM of ten, living in an amazing house in Finland. Very minimalsitic.

Her aesthetic is very pleasing to the eye, and photogenic, as they all wear white, black, blue or grey and the decor is based on the same colour palette. It gives an almost film-like quality to her Instagram and Youtube videos. Or do I mean advertisement quality? Maybe.

The children range in age from 20 to 6 months. Names: .. from oldest to youngest, Leonardo, Cleopatra, Jerusalem, D'Artangnan, Shakespeare, Romeo, Nefertiti, King James, Aphrodite and, finally Omega.

They are very very religious but you'll only know this from her sometimes mentioning that she's off to read 'the book' and from some of her Instagram posts, and from her husband Paul's old videos. He has uploaded in the past to his own channel and seems to believe in the 'end times' and apocalyptic Christianity. Would like to know more about him but she keeps him out of the videos. You get occasional glimpses. Maybe he prefers it that way.

The kids are homeschooled in the main but the older ones go to college to learn building skills and music. their basement is kitted out with tons of instruments etc. It really is worth watching for the house itself. Her most recent video, Hide and SEek, shows the house.

Thing is, they've blown up on Youtube. A week ago they were barely touching 1000 subs and now, in less than a week they are at 116,000! It's crazy.

Their stats are so new that their Social Blade page hasn't been able to properly reflect their growth yet.

How? Is it just because they are so unique and they've caught people's attention? She has only just started posting on YT, there's been no steady increase, just this sudden explosion of interest.

It looks like someone knows exactly what they are doing as the videos they are releasing now were filmed in the summer time, so they have a whole stockpile ready-made to put out on a daily basis. This is exactly the right way to grow a channel quickly; upload daily as this catches the YT algorithm and you get put on people's recommended lists. Maybe the older kids are helping her as they do all seem quite switched on when it comes to technology. This is no religious cult where the kids are kept ignorant and passive.

I do hope the growth is organic and they're not bought subs.
I fear for them though as they are so charismatic that, out of all the Youtube families, they are the ones I can see fans getting really obsessed with.

Can't abide religion personally, but defend their right to practice whatever it is that gives them purpose.

Just worried that there's usually some pretty nasty beliefs , like being anti choice etc, that can go alongside the nice stuff. I fear they might be in for a backlash that is as swift as their growth if they're not careful.

Love to hear any thoughts.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She says she gets up at that time but some Finnish viewers are apparently doubting it, One of them said it showed 2pm on a clock. Not sure about all that but the plot thickens>

Found out that her husband's mother is Marie Licciardo, an Australian religious prophet who spends a lot of time travelling around, especially to Finland, asking for donations to fulfil Christ's work. 'Teaching the importance of monetary donations to the work of the gospel' as it says under one of her videos. Lol. Knew there'd be something like this behind it all.

Apparently the family want to move back to Australia so I reckon the Youtube channel is to make some quick money. The subs are rising at an absurd rate, they must be buying them.

The backlash has started as a few people have already found the husband's preaching channel and are not impressed.

Strangely fascinating but I fear it won't end well. The father's Insta has dubious posts condemning the 'murder', as he puts it, of the unborn foetus.

Apparently he's homophobic although I don't see where the evidence is for that, other than it usually goes hand in hand with certain beliefs. He hasn't posted on his channel for a few years.

He seemed to think the world was going to end around 2013. Maybe he spent all their money thinking they wouldn't need it anymore and now they're broke?!

Maybe he's hoping he'll find wifey number 2 out of all the new followers?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Well..... that’s my day off sorted then!! Watched the first vlog and I loved what I saw! I love the house! Family! Whiteness! Sorry!

Fanatics and homeschooling is not a good thing. Might work out for some but I seen so many people who got their life ruined because of it.
Their channel has been poping up on my YouTube feed latly. It is insanehow fast it had grown so fast.

Reactions: 9
Wish she'd quit talking in a 'baby' voice, but the kids are so cute...

And Jerusalem rocks the white boy dreds

"I never sleep more than 6 hours for health reasons" and "Im so excited to get up every morning" :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she started popping up on my feed, and i dont even watch these sorts of channel, so sure youtube sees potential channels and pumps them for what their worth. i don't see how anyone would want that kind of responsibility and stress in their lives, the only reward she gains, in the instagram snaps. it seems to her that family is more of an idea picture perfect concept, rather than being able to give he all as a mother.

Reactions: 3
After reading the first post I had a little voice in my head saying...this family reminds me of one in America that was massive news last year and I think it's going to court now.

I know I shouldn't be so judgemental and I hope that they are happy.

Glad those that have watched enjoyed though

If God had a Youtube channel it might look like this.

I'm fascinated and appalled in equal measure.

Taina is a 40 year old (Aussie-Finnish? ) vegan, SAHM of ten, living in an amazing house in Finland. Very minimalsitic.

Her aesthetic is very pleasing to the eye, and photogenic, as they all wear white, black, blue or grey and the decor is based on the same colour palette. It gives an almost film-like quality to her Instagram and Youtube videos. Or do I mean advertisement quality? Maybe.

The children range in age from 20 to 6 months. Names: .. from oldest to youngest, Leonardo, Cleopatra, Jerusalem, D'Artangnan, Shakespeare, Romeo, Nefertiti, King James, Aphrodite and, finally Omega.

They are very very religious but you'll only know this from her sometimes mentioning that she's off to read 'the book' and from some of her Instagram posts, and from her husband Paul's old videos. He has uploaded in the past to his own channel and seems to believe in the 'end times' and apocalyptic Christianity. Would like to know more about him but she keeps him out of the videos. You get occasional glimpses. Maybe he prefers it that way.

The kids are homeschooled in the main but the older ones go to college to learn building skills and music. their basement is kitted out with tons of instruments etc. It really is worth watching for the house itself. Her most recent video, Hide and SEek, shows the house.

Thing is, they've blown up on Youtube. A week ago they were barely touching 1000 subs and now, in less than a week they are at 116,000! It's crazy.

Their stats are so new that their Social Blade page hasn't been able to properly reflect their growth yet.

How? Is it just because they are so unique and they've caught people's attention? She has only just started posting on YT, there's been no steady increase, just this sudden explosion of interest.

It looks like someone knows exactly what they are doing as the videos they are releasing now were filmed in the summer time, so they have a whole stockpile ready-made to put out on a daily basis. This is exactly the right way to grow a channel quickly; upload daily as this catches the YT algorithm and you get put on people's recommended lists. Maybe the older kids are helping her as they do all seem quite switched on when it comes to technology. This is no religious cult where the kids are kept ignorant and passive.

I do hope the growth is organic and they're not bought subs.
I fear for them though as they are so charismatic that, out of all the Youtube families, they are the ones I can see fans getting really obsessed with.

Can't abide religion personally, but defend their right to practice whatever it is that gives them purpose.

Just worried that there's usually some pretty nasty beliefs , like being anti choice etc, that can go alongside the nice stuff. I fear they might be in for a backlash that is as swift as their growth if they're not careful.

Love to hear any thoughts.

Wow!She sure has her hands full.I wonder if she`ll be able to keep up (with vlogging) ,three under 3`s is a handful ,without the others.I`m guessing her husband was maybe in the background ,whilst she was talking and trying to dress the baby?Whoever it was ,needed to stop filming ,and give her a hand!I was honestly worried when the little girl in Pink was crawling so close to the baby ,and lashing out at him.
I`d never heard of them before you showed this video ,so thanks.It was worth tuning in just for the house!Wow!!

Reactions: 1
Up to 136,000. I've never seen anything like it for a family vlog.

I can't imagine wanting to watch them once the initial novelty has worn off. The appeal is all visual. The content is actually quite dull and her voice is a bit irritating.
I can see teenagers liking them, maybe that's why they've blown up..
I'll keep an eye on them though as I'm curious about how they'll cope with sudden internet fame and the inevitable questions.

Not heard of them before but god, some of those names...especially Jerusalem.

Whats with the white tshirts and only wearing white/blue/black? I get being a minimalist but it seems a bit extreme to get all of the kids to dress the same. I get that appearance isn't everything, but clothing can be a big form of self-expression for some people - especially kids. It just seems a bit unfair to make the older ones dress the same as the younger ones? Reminds me of that creepy Disney family.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not heard of them before but god, some of those names...especially Jerusalem.

Whats with the white tshirts and only wearing white/blue/black? I get being a minimalist but it seems a bit extreme to get all of the kids to dress the same. I get that appearance isn't everything, but clothing can be a big form of self-expression for some people - especially kids. It just seems a bit unfair to make the older ones dress the same as the younger ones? Reminds me of that creepy Disney family.
Doesn't it just scream it.... If they mention Disney and liking them I would run a mile!

Anyone know what they do for work? I can’t sit through the vlogs, nutty religious people are too much. They remind me of all those cult like families that end up in the news.

Anyone know what they do for work? I can’t sit through the vlogs, nutty religious people are too much. They remind me of all those cult like families that end up in the news.
I'm not entirely sure. I tried searching and it seems they haven't spoken about it. I'm guessing he's a preacher or something? I feel like MLM schemes are common amongst these super religious families too (like that Knorp & South one does Young Living).

Ok...so I went to their channel. Thought ahhh so these are the family that keeps popping up on my YouTube all the time.

Watched all 3 of their morning routine.

I honestly can't say I was impressed with the 4 youngest being laid on the floor for various morning tasks, or them older of those 4 still having bottles.
I didn't get the comment they don't sleep with bottles showed 2 out 3 in the cots using bottles as make shift dummies the comment being those were their morning ones. So when do these young children go to bed? Why do they require a morning bottle if mum is getting up at 3 if that is to believed.

Just so confused over the whole thing if am totally honest.

Ok she's organised. What works for her and yes routine is good for everyone but still going back to the children laid on the floor like sardines didn't like it really. I guess many don't have issues at all though.

Reactions: 6
The oldest one out of the youngest four is closer to age four than three and is still in nappies; sleeps in a crib in her parents room and has bottles....why are they trying to baby her? I’d almost understand it if she was their youngest but there’s three kids underneath her- I think perhaps the mother has tied her identity to having four little ones perhaps and is having trouble letting go.
And why does she make posts about the youngest four calling them her ‘nappy gang’ with their nappies on show - she’s a bit nappy obsessed
I just don’t understand why Nefertiti is treated like a baby when she’s almost four years old- that’s when most home school families start their kids in curriculum but instead she wears nappies and has a bottle.....

Hi!
I have been doing some research on this family today, after I found it with my best friend and we both got some weird vibes from it. This is what we found out:

- The father doesn't work because of his bad eyes, which means their primary income realistically is benefits alone (which pays well in Finland, especially with 10 children.)
- The father is a doomsday cultist along with his mother, he has some weird stuff on his youtube channel and instragram profile.
- The father deleted all of his youtube videos except for one very suddenly, and set his instagram account to private.
- The father has an account on a rapture forum.
- The father has a podcast, his username is almost always "elohimisjesus".
- All their videos are out of place, as they posted a new video 3 days ago where it is bright and sunny outside and all the kids are dressed in next to nothing, while in Helsinki there is snow and very cold right now... Makes no sense.
- I found their perfect house on a Finnish site FOR SALE, and it has apparently been for sale for over a year, the price has also been reduced. Where this family actually lives now is unknown.

I'll let you guys know if I find something else out, and I'll be happy to post some links to these things if you want to know.

Reactions: 13
Hi!
I have been doing some research on this family today, after I found it with my best friend and we both got some weird vibes from it. This is what we found out:

- The father doesn't work because of his bad eyes, which means their primary income realistically is benefits alone (which pays well in Finland, especially with 10 children.)
- The father is a doomsday cultist along with his mother, he has some weird stuff on his youtube channel and instragram profile.
- The father deleted all of his youtube videos except for one very suddenly, and set his instagram account to private.
- The father has an account on a rapture forum.
- The father has a podcast, his username is almost always "elohimisjesus".
- All their videos are out of place, as they posted a new video 3 days ago where it is bright and sunny outside and all the kids are dressed in next to nothing, while in Helsinki there is snow and very cold right now... Makes no sense.
- I found their perfect house on a Finnish site FOR SALE, and it has apparently been for sale for over a year, the price has also been reduced. Where this family actually lives now is unknown.

I'll let you guys know if I find something else out, and I'll be happy to post some links to these things if you want to know.
Something was said about wanting to go back to go Australia? Fact or fiction?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.