Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, it was me who brought the supremacist hand gesture up. I didn't realise it was also a sort of 'joke' so I feel a bit embarrassed. Then again, they do fit the profile for a lot of white supremacists and its quite popular in Northern Europe. I read something online that said if there are other things as well as the hand gesture, such as general attitude and beliefs that are very right wing etc, then it probably is a sign of WS beliefs.

They do still sort of fit the profile but I'm not as sure as I was when I first accused them! But if they did turn out to be I wouldn't be surprised either if all that makes any sense. (thank god its friday!)
They are still fascinating though and I agree that they get a bad rap just for things that are cultural differences. the kids seem well loved and happy, far more than most Youtube kids and thats the most important thing.

Reactions: 5
I don't say that it's that horrible or that they're abused. But you don't shove it down your kids throat at any given moment as if they have to be thankful. I mean, you decided to bring them into the world, you have to help them on their feet and they don't owe you anything in return, hence they're their own individual. This doesn't mean that you as a parent shouldn't be respected, but your child doesn't owe you anything. If you do a great job, than of course you should give that love back as a child. You shouldn't feel ashamed to live your own life if things aren't right though. Blood isn't thicker than water all the time. You can find your own family.

And the bad thing about narcissistic people is that they take your everything and mold it into what they see fit. That's not healthy nor pleasant and they hurt you so many times. It's not that those children are openly treated badly, it's just that there are little things. Like telling one child to speed down a hill first time on a bike (joking that it wasn't meant, but said with the voice she makes when she demands something), making all of them to irresponsible and risky things (and bragging about how many teeth some of them lost) or playing with their fears. That's not ok and Taina does this for views.

I guess Taina wanted ten children and than she and Paul talked about how this can be made possible. They found out how much benefits a family receives in Finland and decided to leave Brisbane for their dream. Than Taina planned out their youtube debut like a wedding and wrote their story line, which she follows to the point.

Besides, she posted an empty house tour. Literally nothing to see but her finish youngsters looking cute.

When they where in Finland, they thought about how to return to Australia, which they never felt the urge to stop calling home. Youtube makes their return possible and maybe even to set up a house like they rented.

Possibly the house in Finland isn't even theirs for long. Maybe she used it for her youtube career too...namely a stage. Like she did with all the different holiday houses. The minimalism fits - because than she didn't need to fake a house, which is lived in. The facebook video of Paul for example doesn't show a house of a minimalist family at all. I mean, Cleopatra actually did get a car. I knew she would - so no surprise.

I assume they decided that the timeline has to be off hence they have a huge family to manage and Taina said she would edit the videos herself. Eventhough I think she pays her older children now...or they told her they wouldn't want to be filmed anymore if she doesn't pay them some serious pocket money?

Anyways, it seems like the videos nowadays aren't to plan. Taina is such a perfectionist, maybe there is footage lost and they needed to create some fillers. Or maybe they planned a gap and now the view time is - as some suggested - dropping and she needs to make up with some new vids. Because she tries to be rather unrevealing she chooses to make a point out of the house and things people wonder (all white, how do they wash their clothes - how to their live - how much food do they need) about. She doesn't even give up her privacy, because those videos tell people how things used to be in her past. Probably not even really...I mean, I guess that breakfast buffet should just show that they switch between those meal options?

To conclude: At the moment her videos are really boring.

I think that those traveling vids might be the same - she probably will film them like the trips to Sweden. So loads of children running around, being cute, but no content at all. Cleopatra got her car, but that wasn't a surprise at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
i havr been discussing them on another thread and it relr seems like she has done this all for you tube...already sbe knows her family huge and with bizarre names will attract attention, she plays with the algorithm by releasing loads of videos at once... then the clothes and veganism....which can't have beem long running as her eldest (married) son now eats meat.. if he hadn't in years and years no way would his digestive system cope
In one video she stated that Romeo was the first to go vegan so they haven't been vegan for that long.

I don't say that it's that horrible or that they're abused. But you don't shove it down your kids throat at any given moment as if they have to be thankful. I mean, you decided to bring them into the world, you have to help them on their feet and they don't owe you anything in return, hence they're their own individual. This doesn't mean that you as a parent shouldn't be respected, but your child doesn't owe you anything. If you do a great job, than of course you should give that love back as a child. You shouldn't feel ashamed to live your own life if things aren't right though. Blood isn't thicker than water all the time. You can find your own family.

And the bad thing about narcissistic people is that they take your everything and mold it into what they see fit. That's not healthy nor pleasant and they hurt you so many times. It's not that those children are openly treated badly, it's just that there are little things. Like telling one child to speed down a hill first time on a bike (joking that it wasn't meant, but said with the voice she makes when she demands something), making all of them to irresponsible and risky things (and bragging about how many teeth some of them lost) or playing with their fears. That's not ok and Taina does this for views.

I guess Taina wanted ten children and than she and Paul talked about how this can be made possible. They found out how much benefits a family receives in Finland and decided to leave Brisbane for their dream. Than Taina planned out their youtube debut like a wedding and wrote their story line, which she follows to the point.

Besides, she posted an empty house tour. Literally nothing to see but her finish youngsters looking cute.

When they where in Finland, they thought about how to return to Australia, which they never felt the urge to stop calling home. Youtube makes their return possible and maybe even to set up a house like they rented.

Possibly the house in Finland isn't even theirs for long. Maybe she used it for her youtube career too...namely a stage. Like she did with all the different holiday houses. The minimalism fits - because than she didn't need to fake a house, which is lived in. The facebook video of Paul for example doesn't show a house of a minimalist family at all. I mean, Cleopatra actually did get a car. I knew she would - so no surprise.

I assume they decided that the timeline has to be off hence they have a huge family to manage and Taina said she would edit the videos herself. Eventhough I think she pays her older children now...or they told her they wouldn't want to be filmed anymore if she doesn't pay them some serious pocket money?

Anyways, it seems like the videos nowadays aren't to plan. Taina is such a perfectionist, maybe there is footage lost and they needed to create some fillers. Or maybe they planned a gap and now the view time is - as some suggested - dropping and she needs to make up with some new vids. Because she tries to be rather unrevealing she chooses to make a point out of the house and things people wonder (all white, how do they wash their clothes - how to their live - how much food do they need) about. She doesn't even give up her privacy, because those videos tell people how things used to be in her past. Probably not even really...I mean, I guess that breakfast buffet should just show that they switch between those meal options?

To conclude: At the moment her videos are really boring.

I think that those traveling vids might be the same - she probably will film them like the trips to Sweden. So loads of children running around, being cute, but no content at all. Cleopatra got her car, but that wasn't a surprise at all.
someone here or somewhere else has suggested that the younger children aren't vaccinated, which if true would make it difficult to move to australia

someone here or somewhere else has suggested that the younger children aren't vaccinated, which if true would make it difficult to move to australia
Hm...that's true. Maybe they will vaccinate them, because it would make traveling kind of a hassle too. Plus if I remember right implied something about Australia. Anyways, we will see...it will take a while and loads of videos no-one really want to see, but we will know it sooner or later.

Reactions: 1
So i've just read this entire thread again, and i must say i disagree with a lot of stuff that is said here.
I really don't think the children have it as horrible as many seem to think. There's plenty of videos and pictures of the kids being their own, making funny faces and so on.
About the hand gesture Cleopatra did, i had NO idea that was a white supremacist related hand sign. I too live in northeren europe, and here it's a meme (A funny thing to do as a joke), that means OK. The sign means OK. I'm sure it has nothing to do with white supremacy.

I do believe that much of the vlogs are set up. Everything isn't as perfect, BUT i do think they live a different life to others and many may have a hard time understanding that.

One thing i have a hard time understanding, is her lying about the timeline. By now it's pretty clear they've been on the trip for a long time, and i don't understand why she portrays it as them leaving now.

I think there's a lot of children, who have it extremely bad compared to this family.

I'm sorry about my english, as it is not my first language.
I agree with you. I also think some of the comments about them are way too critical and harsh. Sure the parents are a little bit weird, but overall I think they're quite a lovely family. All the children seem normal, happy, healthy and very loving and caring of each other. They play around and laugh and joke with each other, the toddlers run around screaming and make a mess just like normal kids do.

I'm confused about the timeline too, and it's not just about her posting footage that happened months ago. If you look at the "last morning" vlog, the part where they're buying musical instruments, that clearly happened near the time they were leaving on the trip, they mentioned getting the harmonica for the road, and D'artagnan was wearing the flip-flops, but how come Jerusalem's hand is still broken? that happened long ago wasn't it? and if you look at the video of her roadtrip announcement and all the vids afterwards, his hand seemed to have healed and was not in the cast anymore?

Something is definitely off with the timeline.

Lol, it was me who brought the supremacist hand gesture up. I didn't realise it was also a sort of 'joke' so I feel a bit embarrassed. Then again, they do fit the profile for a lot of white supremacists and its quite popular in Northern Europe. I read something online that said if there are other things as well as the hand gesture, such as general attitude and beliefs that are very right wing etc, then it probably is a sign of WS beliefs.

They do still sort of fit the profile but I'm not as sure as I was when I first accused them! But if they did turn out to be I wouldn't be surprised either if all that makes any sense. (thank god its friday!)
They are still fascinating though and I agree that they get a bad rap just for things that are cultural differences. the kids seem well loved and happy, far more than most Youtube kids and thats the most important thing.
"They do still sort of fit the profile but I'm not as sure as I was when I first accused them! But if they did turn out to be I wouldn't be surprised either if all that makes any sense. (thank god its friday!)"
Cleopatras first BabyBorn doll was a black baby, it has been showed in the vlogs a couple of times. It's shown she cares deeply about this baby, and will not let her younger sisters play with it, because she cares for it so much. she keeps it in her room. I would be VERY surprised if they turned out to be white supremacists.

I skimmed the thread so apologies if it had been mentioned but to me the problem with these super religious types on YouTube is that the charisma will draw fans in, and we know how intense YouTube fandoms get, and then they may start spouting any kind of doomsday nonsense to a captive audience. It seems like it can be an easy setup to have a big audience for your doomsday cult.

I skimmed the thread so apologies if it had been mentioned but to me the problem with these super religious types on YouTube is that the charisma will draw fans in, and we know how intense YouTube fandoms get, and then they may start spouting any kind of doomsday nonsense to a captive audience. It seems like it can be an easy setup to have a big audience for your doomsday cult.
Maybe that's the plan for Australia: Buying land and building houses for the people, who want to live there religiously, giving up all their hard earned money.

Does anyone else doubt they’re staying in that motorhome? It doesn’t seem remotely possible?? Where do the parents sleep nevemond all the teenagers? Have I missed something?

I don't think they did...actually. I get real narcissistic vibes from Taina, who seems to make everything just about her. Not that her children aren't great, but I feel like they have some issues to stand up for themselves, be their own, real self. They are too well behaved, they do things as soon Taina tells them to. It is almost creepy. If you watch her earlier videos, she makes the kids do risky things and makes jokes about it. She fakes like she doesn't want them to do what she says (like when one of the boys drove downhill the first time on a bike), but I just felt like she really actually DID mean it for the sake of the video...

And she makes Cleopatra her clone. They work out together, have the same way of wearing the hair, she poses weirdly in front of the camera and she separates gender in a very extrem way. The girls are beautiful, the boys are wild. I mean, one of Cleopatra`s middle names is Bride. I always thought it to be Pride or Bright, but it IS Bride. On the other hand Cleopatra can call herself lucky...Nefertiti and Aphrodite have extraordinary first names like Cleopatra, but you can call them somehow in a weird way powerful, because those are names of a Goddess and a Queen, even though the being in the theme of beauty either....well, what I wanted to say is that the girl's names sound like striper names. It's just too weird for me.
I totally agree that Taina is a complete narcissist. 'Something' was broken in her and now she lives vicariously through her kids. She also loves to breast feed Omega constantly and talk about her 'boobies'.

Well she (mom) has all of us talking...it's creepy,how the kids act around her...sooner or later one of the older kids are going to explode and tell everyone their secrets.....
I've been thinking the same thing!...if you watch the earlier video's...the older kids do not smile. they seem urked by Taina. I also think Cleopatra and Jerusalem are a bit "too close" for brother and sister...

Last edited:
Hi, new here.

I’ve been watching Tania and her family for months now. I even watch Leonardo and Jena. I use to like them a lot, but lately felt like something was off with them.

A month or so ago, Leonardo posted a video to his channel of his childhood home he grow up in. He even went there and showed this tiny little apartment that looked run down. In the video he even showed where they craved their names in the wall. But minutes after it went up it was taken down. After that, I felt like maybe his Mom didn’t want the world to see this place they lived in recently. I wondered how they went from there to that big fancy house they lived in.

Did anyone else catch that video?

Took me awhile to get registered but here I am and hi to all.

I’ve watched a ton of their adventures and read this whole thread. I agree that we are not seeing the whole story. That video that was posted from Paul was downright bizarre and frightening.

The has to be a pipeline of money coming from somewhere and it can’t just be from Finnish benefits. A Fender guitar one of the boys then a little pink Fender guitar for Aphrodite? Really? It costs money to travel like they are doing now. No way is she able to prepare those vegan meals on the road.

Very interesting about Leonardo’s video of where they used to live disappearing. He is another to wonder about. No jobs and he has no aspirations except to do YouTube full time. They saved enough money to buy plane tickets to London. Is he really making enough money from Youtube? It takes awhile to build up subscriptions to make any kind of money.

Saw a video by someone questioning how this family blew up so quickly, one theory is they appeal to a number of categories, big families, minimalists, vegan. It still doesn’t explain their numbers.

On their travels they stopped in a church. She made a big deal of saying they were only doing it as part of the children’s education and it was NOT who they are, not even 1%. I would never go into, say a synagogue, and say it was not who I am. Maybe she thought they would all burst into flames in a church.

Now for your viewing pleasure. I had to look at the end over and over to make my mind realize it’s really Taina.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi, new here.

I’ve been watching Tania and her family for months now. I even watch Leonardo and Jena. I use to like them a lot, but lately felt like something was off with them.

A month or so ago, Leonardo posted a video to his channel of his childhood home he grow up in. He even went there and showed this tiny little apartment that looked run down. In the video he even showed where they craved their names in the wall. But minutes after it went up it was taken down. After that, I felt like maybe his Mom didn’t want the world to see this place they lived in recently. I wondered how they went from there to that big fancy house they lived in.

Did anyone else catch that video?
Holy molly, no. BUT I would give a lot to watch it. o.o

I’ve watched a few of their videos and I don’t know what it is but something about them really sets me on edge. I can’t put my finger on it yet but there’s something really not right. Not to mention her creepy narration.

Reactions: 3
Is anyone watching their travel videos? The one posted today was next level tedious. There really is something very very strange about them.

Jerusalem took his cast off himself and he still is bandaged, so the arm hurts still...they just visit old towns and try candy. Nothing fancy at all - could have stayed at home.

Just watched today’s installment. It made me think that the kids do not LOVE the vegan food like she says.

First they had some gigantic ice cream creation that the little ones ate more of than I ever could. Later they had dinner but there was no audio since the background music was copyrighted. Had to guess what they had but there was gravy and meat.

I know she said they don’t stick to vegan when traveling but those kids devoured the food. Aphrodite even licked her plate clean. They probably feel like they’re getting enough food and are satisfied. For a breakfast at home they all got a banana, some grapes, an orange and an apple. That sure wouldn’t be satisfying at all.

I still want to know where everyone is sleeping in that motor home or even where they are when not sleeping. The other night she showed two sleeping, Jerusalem and Cleopatra came in but there was no other noise. Where were the other five plus papa?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.