Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Generally kids who are bilingual (or multilingual) are a bit behind in their speech compared with peers as they are mastering two sets of sounds and words. (Info from a language teacher with bilingual children)

Reactions: 5
Ah ok! I did think that. Are they going to permanently stay in Australia now?

I've not heard of this family until I found this thread.

A 10 minute YouTube video has 5 ad breaks. GTFO treating it like a cash cow.

Are they like part of the Quiverful movement? Those folks are batshit crazy IMO. Activist mommy being possibly the worst. Not a fan of organised religion but even less so those of the fundamentalist persuasion

Generally kids who are bilingual (or multilingual) are a bit behind in their speech compared with peers as they are mastering two sets of sounds and words. (Info from a language teacher with bilingual children)
Yup, but that's nothing to worry about. They get the hang of it soon and we already know that it is actually beneficial to grow up bilingual. It was assumed that it would confuse the child, but that's a myth nowadays. You can do fine even with multiple languages. ;-) So, if you're a parent don't hesitate to use your mother tongue around your children even if the country, you live in, has another language.

Reactions: 1
Gosh, the older ones are really fucked up by their mother, especially Cleopatra, who's full name is fitting: Cleopatra Taina Bride.

Taina really tries to break youtube's algorithm again, hence she used a title like I broke the RV, but used Cleopatra as the thumb nail. The poor girl acts like she is a marionette, tries to hide every imperfection, always clutching her face to make it more small and oval, hiding her legs. It's all she seems to think about...and she acts dumb and is always looking at Taina for approval. I really feel for her. It's not her fault at all - Taina raises her as her twin.

Plus I can't stand Taina anymore. She didn't even read the instructions for the RV, had to call Jerusalem with her phone out of the house to tell her that the backdoor isn't shut.

Than she made him explain some fancy features of the RV, letting him sat up the radio and made him tell a story about a bear, where nothing happened, but that they heard the animal and found some foot steps. (Cleopatra: Oh, THAT's the wolverine like markings in our lawn!) They even called the police - in Finland, where bears are normal.

Taina, of course, treated her older ones like little ones and wanted to make Jerusalem imitate the growling. He nearly refused, did it some way wrong, than Taina did the growling. I felt so much for him...it wasn't age appropriate at all.

Reactions: 3
Gosh, the older ones are really fucked up by their mother, especially Cleopatra, who's full name is fitting: Cleopatra Taina Bride.

Taina really tries to break youtube's algorithm again, hence she used a title like I broke the RV, but used Cleopatra as the thumb nail. The poor girl acts like she is a marionette, tries to hide every imperfection, always clutching her face to make it more small and oval, hiding her legs. It's all she seems to think about...and she acts dumb and is always looking at Taina for approval. I really feel for her. It's not her fault at all - Taina raises her as her twin.

Plus I can't stand Taina anymore. She didn't even read the instructions for the RV, had to call Jerusalem with her phone out of the house to tell her that the backdoor isn't shut.

Than she made him explain some fancy features of the RV, letting him sat up the radio and made him tell a story about a bear, where nothing happened, but that they heard the animal and found some foot steps. (Cleopatra: Oh, THAT's the wolverine like markings in our lawn!) They even called the police - in Finland, where bears are normal.

Taina, of course, treated her older ones like little ones and wanted to make Jerusalem imitate the growling. He nearly refused, did it some way wrong, than Taina did the growling. I felt so much for him...it wasn't age appropriate at all.
I don't particularly follow any family vloggers but every now and then when i do watch something this is always my feeling, that the older children just seen embarassed and do not want to be involved

Reactions: 4
Hi, frist time commenting. im sorry if there are any unwritten rules i am not following.
I have never heard of nor seen a family quite like this, and it's very interesting to me.
Their latest video, "VLOG - Last Morning in house." She gets D'Artagnan an acoustic bass.
i am 100% certain i've seen that clip before, am i going crazy? since she doesn't have a comment section i have no idea where to ask.

I hope im not going crazy!

Edit: Does this add up with the fact some people think they've been on this trip since may?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This woman is bat tit crazy , never seen anything so fake in my life , what nob gets up at 3am , all dressed in white. What a load of put on crap , she looks like some cult leader , the show the put on for breakfast , yuck . Oh and let’s sell out house and take small children in a bus , can’t bear the hippy

Reactions: 8
This woman is bat tit crazy , never seen anything so fake in my life , what nob gets up at 3am , all dressed in white. What a load of put on crap , she looks like some cult leader , the show the put on for breakfast , yuck . Oh and let’s sell out house and take small children in a bus , can’t bear the hippy
i havr been discussing them on another thread and it relr seems like she has done this all for you tube...already sbe knows her family huge and with bizarre names will attract attention, she plays with the algorithm by releasing loads of videos at once... then the clothes and veganism....which can't have beem long running as her eldest (married) son now eats meat.. if he hadn't in years and years no way would his digestive system cope

Hi, frist time commenting. im sorry if there are any unwritten rules i am not following.
I have never heard of nor seen a family quite like this, and it's very interesting to me.
Their latest video, "VLOG - Last Morning in house." She gets D'Artagnan an acoustic bass.
i am 100% certain i've seen that clip before, am i going crazy? since she doesn't have a comment section i have no idea where to ask.

Edit: Does this add up with the fact some people think they've been on this trip since may?
The bit with D'Artagnan getting the Fender is also in the 'Introducing D'Artagnan' video......you aren't going crazy 😊

Or even for longer.

i havr been discussing them on another thread and it relr seems like she has done this all for you tube...already sbe knows her family huge and with bizarre names will attract attention, she plays with the algorithm by releasing loads of videos at once... then the clothes and veganism....which can't have beem long running as her eldest (married) son now eats meat.. if he hadn't in years and years no way would his digestive system cope
For sure, especially since the house they lived in is advertised as a vacation home. The kids aren't dressed all in white for that long either...but that veganism thing and meat - they never really have been vegan. They were just plant based and they had meat for friends and so on. Taina does this for health reasons and because she wanted to be thin, which she wasn't that long either. I bet she made her husband do the juice cleanse too, because he needed to fit into her perfect picture.

Their facebook pages:
https://www.facebook.com/taina.licciardosmith (she looks like Lagerta on her facebook page)
https://www.facebook.com/roda.rodagames (nothing on there)

That posting of Paul's family is rather interesting. It shows how they have been before...and how they lived. I bet they invented their image as a marketing strategy and went to Finland to get their social benefits so that they have the money. I mean, they had to learn Finish beforehand and it isn't the easiest language.

Somehow that does make them even more interesting.

The bit with D'Artagnan getting the Fender is also in the 'Introducing D'Artagnan' video......you aren't going crazy 😊
I thought they had sold all thr instruments to have room for the trailer?
Now they are traveling Europe in that small camper with 10 kids!!!!
how long do we think this will last? i cannot imagine anything worse thsn this scenario, especially with very young children and from living in a very big house with loads of outside space

Yup, but it's more of a vacation. I bet they have a house waiting in Australia and ship their stuff there too. I can't believe that they really sold everything besides the unnecessary stuff. Taina even told that some of the things are going into storage. And as we have seen with d'Artagnan, they get even some instruments. And Jerusalem got a mouthorgan. They're not even minimalists, just stylish. If you're into all white and black, that is.

I thought they had sold all thr instruments to have room for the trailer?

how long do we think this will last? i cannot imagine anything worse thsn this scenario, especially with very young children and from living in a very big house with loads of outside space
Na, they have loads of outside space in that camper too. Plus every time they move something new to explore. I bet they can do their schoolwork or play games whilst driving. Also they tried how it might be beforehand: Remember all their vacation videos?

That was test time for sure.

i also think this is yet another thing thry are doing for popularity, families travelling together seems to be the popular thing on youtube atm

Yup, and she made one of her kids even draw a bus so that she can use it in a video. That was planned for sure...and none of the older children seemed to happy to leave that rented home.

Also Taina treats Leonardo like a black sheep. And I think she wrote under one of his videos, that he should reorientate or something.

What bothers me most is, that she shows the house tour and their pantry and breakfast and their laundry when their actually leave the house - so it has no point in showing.

...........well Leonard's new video is up:
So, that's what they believe in.

Well she (mom) has all of us talking...it's creepy,how the kids act around her...sooner or later one of the older kids are going to explode and tell everyone their secrets.....

I would love too, but I grew up in an abusive household with a narcissistic grandfather, a grandmother, who has no opinion, and an uncle, who thinks he deserves his father's money, a mother, who has borderline, and a sister, who's a pleaser. The only thing you do is leave, if you do so. And if you talk about it, most people wouldn't believe you anyways. Plus it changes nothing. I'm lucky that they didn't succeed and declaring me insane, because they tried, when I wouldn't obey and fled that family.

I'm undecided about them. At first I thought they were just crazy fundamentalist, quiverfull bible bashers who enjoyed pretending to be a cult for the views.
Now I just think Taina, having been a wedding videographer, has a keen eye for what's visually attractive. The videos aren't vlogs where people are caught unawares, they are very much performances and maybe that's why there's such an air of unreality about them. The kids know when a video is being filmed and they know to put their best smiley face on and listen to what the director (Mum) is telling them to do.
She's definitely in control but then again, is that such a bad thing? maybe you have to be a bit of a control freak with 10 kids. Her husband can't work anymore so she's doing this to build up some capital for the family for their future. Building a house in Australia won't be cheap either.

I can't wait to see how they manage in that campervan; it gives me anxiety just thinking about it. But she's very canny; videos about travelling in vans and tiny homes get lots of views at the moment.

Reactions: 4
So i've just read this entire thread again, and i must say i disagree with a lot of stuff that is said here.
I really don't think the children have it as horrible as many seem to think. There's plenty of videos and pictures of the kids being their own, making funny faces and so on.
About the hand gesture Cleopatra did, i had NO idea that was a white supremacist related hand sign. I too live in northeren europe, and here it's a meme (A funny thing to do as a joke), that means OK. The sign means OK. I'm sure it has nothing to do with white supremacy.

I do believe that much of the vlogs are set up. Everything isn't as perfect, BUT i do think they live a different life to others and many may have a hard time understanding that.

One thing i have a hard time understanding, is her lying about the timeline. By now it's pretty clear they've been on the trip for a long time, and i don't understand why she portrays it as them leaving now.

I think there's a lot of children, who have it extremely bad compared to this family.

I'm sorry about my english, as it is not my first language.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.