Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually went pretty far back on the father's facebook and he'd posted a photo of very blonde Nefertiti and hashtagged it #white which seemed odd to me. That along with the "white power" symbol it wouldn't surprise me if they were white supremacists or white nationalists.

Reactions: 1
I actually went pretty far back on the father's facebook and he'd posted a photo of very blonde Nefertiti and hashtagged it #white which seemed odd to me. That along with the "white power" symbol it wouldn't surprise me if they were white supremacists or white nationalists.
Surely that’s because they have them dress in all white all the time?

Surely that’s because they have them dress in all white all the time?
He also hashtagged it "blondehair" and he doesn't really seem to care for the white aesthetic as he doesn't dress in white so I got the feeling that it wasn't about their aesthetic. The white aesthetic seems to be more the mom's thing.

He also hashtagged it "blondehair" and he doesn't really seem to care for the white aesthetic as he doesn't dress in white so I got the feeling that it wasn't about their aesthetic. The white aesthetic seems to be more the mom's thing.
Taina has stated that she doesn’t want him to wear white. I think it was because of the aesthetic because Taina and the kids often use #white #black and #whiteandgrey in their tags.

It will be interesting to see how the mobile home works out. I feel for the children having to sell all their instruments though

Reactions: 2
I wonder that too...and if it was planed that way. Because in one video Leonardo mentioned that there would be a problem with the visa. If that would have been true, than its a great idea to travel the world instead...although I feel for Leonardo and Jenna, who cannot come with them. Kind of unfair...but on the other hand, they are crammed in that tiny bus. So maybe he's lucky.

I also wonder what Cleopatra`s present is if the children's is that all their stuff and house got sold. Maybe its a car, because the bus hasn't enough seating to accommodate the whole family. In some countries in Europe they would get huge problems because of that...

Anyways, I don't think Cleopatra and Jerusalem look too happy, even though Cleopatra doesn't seem to have that much stuff in the first place. Especially Jerusalem`s expressions where glorious. The little ones didn't really understand what's happening.

And I wonder how they will eat...they cannot prepare that much food over a long period of time in a bus.

While I LOVE the idea of what they are doing, I have found myself wondering if they discussed it with the big kids first. If not, I don’t like how they did it at all - just landed on them they got rid of all their stuff and uprooted the family with no consultation.

While I LOVE the idea of what they are doing, I have found myself wondering if they discussed it with the big kids first. If not, I don’t like how they did it at all - just landed on them they got rid of all their stuff and uprooted the family with no consultation.
I don't think they did...actually. I get real narcissistic vibes from Taina, who seems to make everything just about her. Not that her children aren't great, but I feel like they have some issues to stand up for themselves, be their own, real self. They are too well behaved, they do things as soon Taina tells them to. It is almost creepy. If you watch her earlier videos, she makes the kids do risky things and makes jokes about it. She fakes like she doesn't want them to do what she says (like when one of the boys drove downhill the first time on a bike), but I just felt like she really actually DID mean it for the sake of the video...

And she makes Cleopatra her clone. They work out together, have the same way of wearing the hair, she poses weirdly in front of the camera and she separates gender in a very extrem way. The girls are beautiful, the boys are wild. I mean, one of Cleopatra`s middle names is Bride. I always thought it to be Pride or Bright, but it IS Bride. On the other hand Cleopatra can call herself lucky...Nefertiti and Aphrodite have extraordinary first names like Cleopatra, but you can call them somehow in a weird way powerful, because those are names of a Goddess and a Queen, even though the being in the theme of beauty either....well, what I wanted to say is that the girl's names sound like striper names. It's just too weird for me.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand how she wants them to excel in everything, she always says how far ahead they are in their learning, how they speak so many languages, play so many instruments etc, but the older ones just stay at home and don't have jobs and the oldest is married and just makes videos. Makes so sense to me?

I don't understand how she wants them to excel in everything, she always says how far ahead they are in their learning, how they speak so many languages, play so many instruments etc, but the older ones just stay at home and don't have jobs and the oldest is married and just makes videos. Makes so sense to me?
She doesn't even proof that all of that is true. She just says that they do those things and shows very little content. Plus the oldest, Leonardo, with his wife Jenna, are kind of copying the content? They're currently sleeping in their car. To be fair it could be that they just cope with the car camping, because they can't go to Europe, but there were videos, which were filmed just from another perspective?

And I'm still confused...is Jenna's hens night, Cleopatra's birthday and the trip to Sweden just one trip or did they do that multiple to the same location and the same ship? o_O

She doesn't even proof that all of that is true. She just says that they do those things and shows very little content. Plus the oldest, Leonardo, with his wife Jenna, are kind of copying the content? They're currently sleeping in their car. To be fair it could be that they just cope with the car camping, because they can't go to Europe, but there were videos, which were filmed just from another perspective?

And I'm still confused...is Jenna's hens night, Cleopatra's birthday and the trip to Sweden just one trip or did they do that multiple to the same location and the same ship? o_O
I will have to watch that one. It just doesn't all add up for me.

I don't think they did...actually. I get real narcissistic vibes from Taina, who seems to make everything just about her. Not that her children aren't great, but I feel like they have some issues to stand up for themselves, be their own, real self. They are too well behaved, they do things as soon Taina tells them to. It is almost creepy. If you watch her earlier videos, she makes the kids do risky things and makes jokes about it. She fakes like she doesn't want them to do what she says (like when one of the boys drove downhill the first time on a bike), but I just felt like she really actually DID mean it for the sake of the video...

And she makes Cleopatra her clone. They work out together, have the same way of wearing the hair, she poses weirdly in front of the camera and she separates gender in a very extrem way. The girls are beautiful, the boys are wild. I mean, one of Cleopatra`s middle names is Bride. I always thought it to be Pride or Bright, but it IS Bride. On the other hand Cleopatra can call herself lucky...Nefertiti and Aphrodite have extraordinary first names like Cleopatra, but you can call them somehow in a weird way powerful, because those are names of a Goddess and a Queen, even though the being in the theme of beauty either....well, what I wanted to say is that the girl's names sound like striper names. It's just too weird for me.
Is this extreme following orders a result of blanket training when young? I know very little about it but it seems logical..

the timeline of all their videos is confusing, as others have pointed out when their channel exploded they uploaded lots lf videos that had clearly been filmed a long time in advance (i assume to make the algorithm promote them?)

And they will barely get any time away from the screaming little ones living that close together.

Is this extreme following orders a result of blanket training when young? I know very little about it but it seems logical..

the timeline of all their videos is confusing, as others have pointed out when their channel exploded they uploaded lots lf videos that had clearly been filmed a long time in advance (i assume to make the algorithm promote them?)
Yeah I noticed in their most recent video the trees don't have leaves on them and the snow is starting to melt which would make me think that it was filmed in the spring. Sure doesn't look like summer. I saw someone else in another forum say that they've actually been on this trip around Europe since about May.

Yeah I noticed in their most recent video the trees don't have leaves on them and the snow is starting to melt which would make me think that it was filmed in the spring. Sure doesn't look like summer. I saw someone else in another forum say that they've actually been on this trip around Europe since about May.
Which actually I don’t think is a bad thing, not having it in real time online. Keeps them a bit safer in terms of tracking their location.

Reactions: 4
Ok so I'm not hating on a little kid or anything but is Nefertiti ok? I watched the video where Taina introduces her and she speaks a little weird. Is that just because she usually speaks finnish? My niece is 4 also and does not struggle with pronunciation or answering basic questions.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.