Taina Licciardo-Toivola - Ten children all dressed in white and an invisible husband

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a very serious concern about this family and I hope someone else reads this.

When he appeared in court yesterday Brenton Tarrant ( of the NZ mosque killings) gave the sign of the white supremacist movement; it's a circled thumb and forefinger with the other three fingers splayed outwards.

I've seen it before and I've seen it in Taina's vlogs.

Cleopatra does it in the vlog where they are making seitan.

Two of the boys have also done it but I'm still trying to find which vlogs and which boys as I didn't know their names when I first watched them so I'm not absolutely sure who it was.

So that's 3 times that I've been aware of it, there may be more instances.

It does fit with what we know of them, almost like the missing part of the jigsaw; the mother trying to make her children seem super-human, the ubermensch, healthy in mind and body, the 'pure' life etc its all part of that ideology.

I hesitated to write this as I'm sure they read forums and will probably now hide it if I'm right. This is serious stuff.
You should report it to you tube

Reactions: 2
I just had a look at that video, she definitely does it as the Mum notices her doing it

I didn't even know this sign existed :oops: but that is very worrying and should be reported to Youtube. If you either post the videos here or pm me I will report too.

ETA: Is it possible that the sign isn't universal? I know maybe I'm clutching at straws here but it seems nuts that they would do it publicly on a vlog.

I didn't even know this sign existed :oops: but that is very worrying and should be reported to Youtube. If you either post the videos here or pm me I will report too.

ETA: Is it possible that the sign isn't universal? I know maybe I'm clutching at straws here but it seems nuts that they would do it publicly on a vlog.
I have reported it. She does it and the mum says "Cleopatra seriously "...

Reactions: 3
Thank you guys. I've just logged on again and it's so reassuring to see you all taking it seriously.

I did check if the sign could mean something else but I think, especially when the hand is pointing downwards, that its definitely the white supremacist sign.

Of course, they may be trolling. They do seem to like to 'bait' their viewers.

The instance with Cleopatra is below. Thank you to all who went to find it, sorry I didn't post the video last night, was in a rush.

I'm still going to look for the other instances as there was definitely more than just the Cleopatra one so I'll let you know when I find it but it might be a while if I have to get through them all!

Thank you again as well for reporting to Youtube. I hope they take this seriously.

Attachments

Thank you guys. I've just logged on again and it's so reassuring to see you all taking it seriously.

I did check if the sign could mean something else but I think, especially when the hand is pointing downwards, that its definitely the white supremacist sign.

Of course, they may be trolling. They do seem to like to 'bait' their viewers.

The instance with Cleopatra is below. Thank you to all who went to find it, sorry I didn't post the video last night, was in a rush.

I'm still going to look for the other instances as there was definitely more than just the Cleopatra one so I'll let you know when I find it but it might be a while if I have to get through them all!

Thank you again as well for reporting to Youtube. I hope they take this seriously.
I've reported, thanks for posting the video. On a side note I had no idea this was a white supremacist symbol 😵

I believe the symbol can be used as above, but have none of you ever played this game? Make the circle and if the other person sees it you get a free punch? Used to be all the rage when I was at school (sometimes my husband and I still play it 🤣). And when you make the circle your other 3 fingers can’t do much else. So could be 100% innocent

Reactions: 10
Ok, now I'm not sure.

I hadn't heard of that game, nor about Joe Sugg but I've just Googled it. As it says in the news reports, if you suspected Sugg of giving a white power sign then you were officially too old to have heard of the online game.

So that could be what I'm guilty of here; of being an out of touch old codger. If so, I'm more than happy to be corrected.

Let's just say that now I'm only 80% sure that they subscribe to those views rather than 99% before.

Too many other things on her channel fit with the white power ideology, especially the way she tries to make her kids seem superhuman.

But I don't want to ever be 'that person' who spreads false narratives. Let's just say I'm keeping an eye on them.

That hand gesture was around when I was at school, if someone noticed you doing it, you could punch them! It did the rounds again last year so maybe it’s that x

Reactions: 5
I know about the hand game thing, but how she did it like that wouldn't make sense for the game.. also her mum's reaction kind of implies she shouldn't do it on camera.. just my view..

I only know of this as a little game. Basically when you look into the hole you lose. It's quite common and you use it as a little gag to annoy the other person. It fits into the situation in the video as well and the reaction too. I think if this would really be a symbol and the mother would be against showing this publicly she would have cut it out because it would be so obvious.

Reactions: 1
I thought that hand gesture was the ok Emoji 👌 which loads of people my age do, my understanding was it was used to say ok, or something looks nice or good. But her fingers do seem to be more spread apart, so maybe you're right.

I've been watching them on and off now and at first i thought they were a strange cult family, then I began thinking the were actually a little more normal than then made out to be, but there is certainly something off about them. I've read loads of forums on them and i'm sure that someone from where they live said that there is something abnormal about them, but i'm not sure how valid that is. They are certainly very religious and they seem to enforce this a lot, but there is only a casual link here with that hand gesture, and i'm sure that if it were the white power gesture they would hide it.

Also they posted a night routine video today and Taina's voice in it irritates me so much, more so that usual. Why is she talking like a child, i had to stop watching. Her vlogs aren't as entertaining anymore anyway.

I have a very serious concern about this family and I hope someone else reads this.

When he appeared in court yesterday Brenton Tarrant ( of the NZ mosque killings) gave the sign of the white supremacist movement; it's a circled thumb and forefinger with the other three fingers splayed outwards.

I've seen it before and I've seen it in Taina's vlogs.

Cleopatra does it in the vlog where they are making seitan.

Two of the boys have also done it but I'm still trying to find which vlogs and which boys as I didn't know their names when I first watched them so I'm not absolutely sure who it was.

So that's 3 times that I've been aware of it, there may be more instances.

It does fit with what we know of them, almost like the missing part of the jigsaw; the mother trying to make her children seem super-human, the ubermensch, healthy in mind and body, the 'pure' life etc its all part of that ideology.

I hesitated to write this as I'm sure they read forums and will probably now hide it if I'm right. This is serious stuff.
My husband thought this of them immediately when I told him about this family. Also, the kids do look healthy but they need more protein in their diet come on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.