Taina Licciardo-Toivola #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imo Taina has been sewing the seeds against Paul for a while, ever since she uploaded those Q&A videos where she and the kids ripped him to pieces for allegedly being a bad husband and father, all while she was still married to him and he was still living with them! I am sure Paul is likely just as bad as Taina, but it really came across like they were trying to kick a disabled person when they're already down.
When was this?!

I think it's across these two vids:
- What Does My Husband Do For Work To Live This Luxurious Lifestyle (9 months ago)
- Dad of 10 ** Q&A ** (9 months ago)

But I swear there was also a video strictly featuring the children wherein the whole Q&A was them flattering Taina and being scathing about Paul. Can't seem to find it but their videos are always so weirdly structured/titled that it could be any video on their channel - let me do some more digging!
---
I think it's across these two vids:
- What Does My Husband Do For Work To Live This Luxurious Lifestyle (9 months ago)
- Dad of 10 ** Q&A ** (9 months ago)

But I swear there was also a video strictly featuring the children wherein the whole Q&A was them flattering Taina and being scathing about Paul. Can't seem to find it but their videos are always so weirdly structured/titled that it could be any video on their channel - let me do some more digging!
It's in the first video I listed - super gross behaviour imo.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen YouTube from a month ago where Taina awkwardly makes a 'keto pizza cheese crust', her long sharp ugly white talons clacking awkwardly on the dough, filmed by Cleopatra? I thought Taina came across super weird in this - not herself at all - kept repeating herself, everything a bit 'off'.

She also looked about 14 in it. Shiny, line-free, flawless face. Like she's Dorian Grey and going backwards in age, while somewhere in her attic a portrait blackens and withers away.

She then gobbles down the pizza on camera, making Mmmm! yummy! It's so yummy! sounds the whole time.

Reactions: 2
Looks like the channel name has been changed to just Taina.
Does anyone think she ran off with JJ?🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Looks like the channel name has been changed to just Taina.
Does anyone think she ran off with JJ?🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Cleopatra's baby daddy JJ? I doubt it. Didn't she run off with a guy called Wayne? There was an instagram pic (I think) of her in a car holding hands with a guy with a tatooed arm that obviously wasn't Paul.

Reactions: 1
I found her channel when she had just started. It gave very weird, dark vibes. Nothing to do with her religion, her choice, or her children. Just some kind of weird vibes that you get without knowing someone.

Reactions: 4