SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is I actually find myself looking at Ell for what products she uses. Her makeup always looks so nice and natural, I’d love watching her YouTube channel
I find this as well, I actually love her home page I bought the coffee pod drawer and love it 🤣 sad I know

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are they getting walked round that school as if they are famous?
It’s actually hilarious. Imagine the students asking who they are expecting some crazy success story only to find out she’s an influencer 😂😂 do we think syd messaged the school to let her do a tour because duck me that is mortifying.. she is so far up her own arse it’s unbelievable

Reactions: 16
I’m acc confused why she’s going round her old school as if anyone cares about her lol must be so bored. She’s not a good representative of education. She’s probs expecting them to ask her to do a talk for the students

Also didn’t she complain a teacher told her she wouldn’t be anything n now she’s gone back 😂. To prove ... she knows how to edit n lie her way through a 10 minute video

Would be so awkward if they ask where’s Ell

Reactions: 25
I’m acc confused why she’s going round her old school as if anyone cares about her lol must be so bored. She’s not a good representative of education. She’s probs expecting them to ask her to do a talk for the students

Also didn’t she complain a teacher told her she wouldn’t be anything n now she’s gone back 😂. To prove ... she knows how to edit n lie her way through a 10 minute video

Omg yeah!! She literally made a whole story about how a teacher told her she’d never get anywhere in life or something. Literally outed their name aswell

Reactions: 11

The school we went to which has been around since maybe before the 60s has been ripped down and replaced with a new school. It’s quite a sentimental place for people in our area because in some cases, multiple generations went there. Like me and my mum both went there.

lots of people have been going back to see the old school before it’s torn down for good, so I presume that’s what she’s doing? 😂😭😭

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t going to say anything cos not allowed to dislike ell round here but GALLLLLL if this ain’t it🤣 described it perfectly. At least we got eachother Costa
Funny you only come out the woodworks when someone posts something bad about ell 🥱🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 30
love all these videos / tik tok ells making, she’s been coming up on my FYP. Seems like she’s genuinely finding enjoyment with creating content that she likes and finding her own path. Must have been hard being in a duo, finding where you stand then coming out of it, and not knowing what direction to go in or path to follow. I can imagine for both of them they probably felt very lost. At least they can both move on and do what they separately enjoy now.

Reactions: 27
idk if this has been said but syd deffo buys tik tok likes and views on certain posts, the comments don’t match to the like ratio on most of them… super weird

Reactions: 9
Ell said shed return to Youtube n do videos of people wanted meaning she didn’t split w Syd over YouTube or she didn’t wanna do social media. So the split was purely friendship based. I just find it interesting as Syd made it seem like Ell didn’t wanna carry on n dropped her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Since they’ve been separated is it just me that can’t even imagine how they were friends for so long in the first place? Their personalities just seem so different

Reactions: 55
Since they’ve been separated is it just me that can’t even imagine how they were friends for so long in the first place? Their personalities just seem so different
I think this alllllll the time! Every time I see a post from either one of them or reading this thread I find it baffling that they were ever friends, best friends too. I can imagine they probably feel the same about each other now hahahaha. I think that about some of my old friends tbf, I’m like how the duck was I ever friends with you 🤣

Reactions: 20
I hate the way Syd decorated her flat, it seriously needs some colour, it looks so bland

Reactions: 10
why is Sydney hanging around with everyone now she's separated from Elle? Just seen that she is now going out for meals with Ayse, Zel and Liv Guy.

She is honestly the most desperate YouTube I've seen in a long time. It seems that this past year all she's done it cling on to people, I'm guessing it's a tactic to gain more views on her crap channel.

I used to like her but the past year and Half she has really shown her true colours. When Elle makes her comeback she best back off

She looks like a third wheel. Liv guy, her bf and kids, Ayse, Jack, Mila (their baby) and Zel (Ayse's sister and close friend of Liv)
I wouldnt be surprised if she wants a baby. Don't think she should with the man child bf of hers

Reactions: 32
I think liv guy was meeting up with Ayse & Zel thats why she travelled down. And then syd saw that on insta and asked to see them the next day. Bit awks I cant imagine them being able to say no 😆

Reactions: 17
I was really surprised that Ayse and Zehlia were friends with her I REALLY love them two their so unproblematic and pure I was just a bit shocked they would entertain someone like Syd who is really different to them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.