SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg she's soooo embarrassing, literally take lunch with you it's not rocket science
Queen bragger 😴 They asked about lunch not your yearly spending. Privilege at its finest, the only person making you spend that much on lunch is you

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Queen bragger 😴 They asked about lunch not your yearly spending. Privilege at its finest, the only person making you spend that much on lunch is you
£10 on lunch??? Has this gal never heard of a £3 meal deal???

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Does no one else find the roast dinner thing odd n rude. Like especially tagging the company. Like you’re slagging off their food n publically tagging them surely that’s ruining the business cause people won’t go there. Like what does she want them to invite her back n prove her wrong or become a rep for them. I just find it odd

Reactions: 53
Anyone see syd delete the tiktok about what makes her different to other girls? Her bf replied that along the lines of he doesn’t know whether she’ll punch him or kiss him, then said it’s cause she’s a Gemini 🤭 think that’s why she’s removed comments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Does no one else find the roast dinner thing odd n rude. Like especially tagging the company. Like you’re slagging off their food n publically tagging them surely that’s ruining the business cause people won’t go there. Like what does she want them to invite her back n prove her wrong or become a rep for them. I just find it odd
Imagine someone publicly slagging off her fruit of the loom business

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How amazing that Ell is a mua so could do her sisters makeup for such a special day

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Ell and her sisters looked so good 😍 you clearly glow different when toxic people aren't in your life lol guarantee if her and syd were still friends syd would've found a way to make the wedding about herself and bullied herself onto the guest list even if she's not family or a friend of the bride lol

Reactions: 41
The make up looked amazing! Wonder if she will start doing it as a business?
She used to! Her and her sister had a little salon for Ell to do makeup and her sister to do hair but then she stopped to do YouTube full time. I think she should go back to it

Reactions: 24
They all looked so stunning at ells sisters wedding. Looked like a good wedding too. Ell and her family seem so down to Earth

Reactions: 16
vdkjsbslsöyndkdvsuyvdudbdudvöqpambykdhshshhshsjsbqlybyiwbsd - This is how Syd makes me feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I need influencers to stop making home accounts immediately unless they're gonna do something different to this all-over beige pampas grass butt/boobs vase desenio prints that literally every single one of them has.. don't get me wrong my house is pretty neutral but there's just not a shred of personality, it looks like a therapists waiting room

Reactions: 43
Anyone else think Molly has a new boyfriend and is in Portugal with him and that’s why syds not had any time with her recently?? Kinda hope it’s true so that Molly bins off toxic try hard syd too

Reactions: 26
Spoilt Syd got a new sofa because the first one just wasn’t good enough for her high maintenance ass
9E1ABAF1-39FB-4F7B-9BFF-189034566B1D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.