SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Does no one else find the roast dinner thing odd n rude. Like especially tagging the company. Like you’re slagging off their food n publically tagging them surely that’s ruining the business cause people won’t go there. Like what does she want them to invite her back n prove her wrong or become a rep for them. I just find it odd

gossipgirl59

Does no one else find the roast dinner thing odd n rude. Like especially tagging the company. Like you’re slagging off their food n publically tagging them surely that’s ruining the business cause people won’t go there. Like what does she want them to invite her back n prove her wrong or become a rep for them. I just find it odd
Imagine someone publicly slagging off her fruit of the loom business

CloudMeringue

I need influencers to stop making home accounts immediately unless they're gonna do something different to this all-over beige pampas grass butt/boobs vase desenio prints that literally every single one of them has.. don't get me wrong my house is pretty neutral but there's just not a shred of personality, it looks like a therapists waiting room

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks