SydandEll #9 Ell’s glowing & getting fitter, Syds still bitter & deleting Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Molly doesn’t give a single duck about syd and it doesn’t take someone blind to see it clearly. If she’s syds bestie the way they make it out to be, we wouldn’t be getting all the info from here which almost all of it was from molly. The stage isn’t big enough for the both of them and they both try to out do each other. It’s not a healthy friendship and it makes them both look like idiots.

Reactions: 18
6DCFE25E-2DF9-4F52-8927-A4FC77BD765F.jpeg
Is this about Syd cheating/misbehaving? Losing her best friend nd bf in the same year is worrying

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just watched new Syds’ video with H&M haul and she is showing multiple clothes she wore already and they all have the paper tags on (for example trousers from the event which have stains and the tag is still on)? I know influencers wear clothes for quick photos and then send them back but why you keep tags on something u wear to the event?

• Sick
Reactions: 11

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
No she’s still with him he’s in the vid she posted yesterday

Okkk nevermind my nosey nose just went on cassius’ twitter and saw these tweets that he liked
These are sad. I hope she hasn’t treated him badly with how much she goes on about being mistreated. She also moves on very quickly so will have someone else on the go if they do break up

Reactions: 25
No she’s still with him he’s in the vid she posted yesterday

Okkk nevermind my nosey nose just went on cassius’ twitter and saw these tweets that he liked
i think they are one of those couples that break up and get back together because he’s liked tweets exactly like this before and he was absent from her socials for like 2 weeks then appeared again

Reactions: 26
i think they are one of those couples that break up and get back together because he’s liked tweets exactly like this before and he was absent from her socials for like 2 weeks then appeared again
Haha was just gonna say this!
I think that she is really childish so wouldn’t surprise me if they’re breaking up every few weeks

Reactions: 17
its their two years soon!!! i wonder if theyll make it all cringe again and fake it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.