SydandEll #7 Lots of Syd, no Ell, what actually happened? Molly will tell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Syd is so bitter the end of the ibiza vlog saying she’s never been on a girls holiday that was her first one? She’s been on holiday countless times with elle and molly is that not a girls holiday😂 She’s really trying her best to pretend Elle never happened

I think the thing I find funny is that they literally live in the same building they can see eachothers balconies like what do they do when they bump into eachothers in the lifts😂😂

Is she joking 🤣🤣🤣 her and ell used to go on holiday twice a year every year hahahahaha, her ell and molly literally went to Dubai with each other last year? She’s been on a brand trip holiday with ALL girls?! Ehhhh is she mad? Those are 100% girls holidays. I swear she says stuff just to get a reaction out of people or to wind Ell up because I know if one of my girl friends said that who I went on a holiday with I would be a little bit annoyed because it’s just an actual lie? She really pretends ell doesn’t / didnt exist and I think that’s bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So wait has syd actually unfollowed Ell or is it just another one of those blips? It never works for me even if I type in their whole handle

Reactions: 3
This may be an unpopular opinion but I think unfollowing someone you genuinely know in real life is actually rude, I know it’s only instagram and in the grand scheme of things doesn’t matter but I would never unfollow people I actually know, I usually just mute them out of sight out of mind but she’s actually just fully unfollowed her, savage xx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is Syd’s excuse about the girls holiday comment. It literally makes no sense I would call that more a party holiday than a girls holiday.
517DBC51-9B70-479F-8E1F-82EBFFF7CCDF.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘in our area’ you’re from hertfordshire love right where i am too and a girls holiday means exactly what it means everywhere else 🤣🤣 a group of girls going on holiday…
And even so… having a few glasses of Sangria every other night is hardly that same as going to Malia at 18 and drinking €1 vodkas and shots all night?!

Shut up Syd you’re so embarrassing x

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m not English so could just be me but I love how Syd and mouse went home early from Ibiza to watch the final and England lost anyway 😌😌😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wait but she didn’t go out every night drinking so therefore it’s not a girls holiday? 🤔
They were in bed watching YouTube the first night. Syd also said she wanted to go back and watch Greys.
Also G and Emily say when Molly’s hungover that syd and mol only had 2 drinks or something like that 😂😂
She knows full well she’s had girls holidays, she’s just being spiteful and nasty towards ell

Also, name of the top video… “girls holiday”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
This may be an unpopular opinion but I think unfollowing someone you genuinely know in real life is actually rude, I know it’s only instagram and in the grand scheme of things doesn’t matter but I would never unfollow people I actually know, I usually just mute them out of sight out of mind but she’s actually just fully unfollowed her, savage xx
the mute button is my best friend, if you unfollow someone it’s to prove a point and she just wants everyone to see because she wants to stay relevant and have people talking about her.

Reactions: 17
You know in this situation something to be noted that Syd does a lot, is that she will say something like this never been on a girls holiday thing and we all know she purposefully saying it to shade Ell and to completely disregard their friendship because she knows it’ll get back to her or she will see it, so it’s as if she purposefully wants to be upset her but then as soon as someone questions her about it she turns it around to make it look like she means something else or to paint herself out as the victim, I’ve noticed she done that a lot, and those type of people are people that you can never ever trust because it’s very manipulating xx

Reactions: 25
Yeah I don’t agree with this. In the Syd and Ell situation maybe it is wrong but if I have no interest in someone anymore or haven’t seen them for 5 years why should I still follow them? If someone didn’t care about my pics either they can unfollow me, that’s life 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t agree with this. In the Syd and Ell situation maybe it is wrong but if I have no interest in someone anymore or haven’t seen them for 5 years why should I still follow them? If someone didn’t care about my pics either they can unfollow me, that’s life 🤷🏽‍♀️
That’s absolutely fine, It is just instagram at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter, I’m not going to sit and dwell about someone unfollowing me who I haven’t spoke to in years but I would be a bit bummed if someone who I was genuinely friends with for a long time unfollowed me, I’ve said before in this thread that around the same time as syd and ell fell out I also fell out with my bestfriend we left on really bad terms but I’ve just muted her I don’t want her to think there’s any bad blood by unfollowing her🤣 maybe I’m just weird hahah

Reactions: 4
You know in this situation something to be noted that Syd does a lot, is that she will say something like this never been on a girls holiday thing and we all know she purposefully saying it to shade Ell and to completely disregard their friendship because she knows it’ll get back to her or she will see it, so it’s as if she purposefully wants to be upset her but then as soon as someone questions her about it she turns it around to make it look like she means something else or to paint herself out as the victim, I’ve noticed she done that a lot, and those type of people are people that you can never ever trust because it’s very manipulating xx
exactly this. Regardless of who’s fault the fallout was cause I still don’t think we know the full truth, the way Syd has handled it is PETTY imo

Reactions: 6
That’s absolutely fine, It is just instagram at the end of the day it really doesn’t matter, I’m not going to sit and dwell about someone unfollowing me who I haven’t spoke to in years but I would be a bit bummed if someone who I was genuinely friends with for a long time unfollowed me, I’ve said before in this thread that around the same time as syd and ell fell out I also fell out with my bestfriend we left on really bad terms but I’ve just muted her I don’t want her to think there’s any bad blood by unfollowing her🤣 maybe I’m just weird hahah
No I 100% agree. Unfollowing someone you fell out with a couple of months ago is different to unfollowing someone you haven’t spoken to in years. It creates more of an issue! Fair enough she might not wanna see ell’s stuff on her Instagram so just mute her instead of being over the top 😂 she really has got her knickers in a twist over something hasn’t she.

Reactions: 6
Syd is such a horrible petty cow. There is no nice way to put it, I’ve watched them since they were 20 and it’s sad to see the woman she’s turned into, fake and horrible. It’s amazing how different her and Ell are, makes you wonder how they were friends in the first place.

Reactions: 22
I’m just wondering if Syd was a bit upset that this feed went quiet and nobody was really talking about her anymore. Think she knew unfollowing Ell would get people talking, and you know what Sydney May is like - she’d rather people talking tit about her than not talking about her at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.