Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because they think they’re celebs 😂
The thing is Yh most youtubers are known for soemthing ... they aren’t really known for anything or like aren’t really iconic for something. They don’t have a unique selling point imo

in the new video I acc like how Ell does her makeup. Obvs she was a makeup artist but hers is more seamless and Syd is like the Primark version of her like. Syd really tries to look like Selene Gomez ... just me

Reactions: 4
Syd’s forehead/hair line is so distracting in the new video. Looking at it compared to Ell’s you can really see how stuck on it looks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Syds hair looks like a bad wig, anyone here wear wigs? Because I feel like syd needs to pluck her hair and give it a few baby hairs😭

Reactions: 14
As if she never thought about it like that, this witch was fangirling to the max. Watch Jade be added to her long list of famous best friends.

Screenshot_20210115_133108_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she never thought about it like that, this witch was fangirling to the max. Watch Jade be added to her long list of famous best friends.

View attachment 384700
Jade would never become friends with the likes of Syd 🤣 as much as Syd wishes she could be 😂 Jade defo didn't know who she was 😂😂

So sorry for 2 posts in a row but does anyone have any thread title suggestions?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread title suggestion

“Sydandell #3 Do what they want despite a pandemic, their ITS collaboration is very comic”

First time at a thread suggestion 🤣 tried my best

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.