Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t say I’m surprised as we’ve all seen Molly’s nasty attitude in their videos (alongside Syd)
I remember watching this as they filmed it and molly was being SO rude to the employee!! 🤮

Reactions: 10
I went to the same school and had the same geography teacher who was lovely and genuinely never said anything horrible to anyone. Hope she doesn’t get hate as a result of them posting comments about her 😬
I think it’s VERY VERY poor from Syd that she’s actually named the teacher.

Reactions: 16
I think it’s VERY VERY poor from Syd that she’s actually named the teacher.
some teachers are absolute dickheads but you just have to move past it there's no point trying to 'expose' them or holding grudges on people who won't remember you the minute you leave

Reactions: 11
I really hope ITS made enough sizes and stock and not just saying it’s out of stock to get people to come back.. but that’s probably too much wishful thinking

Reactions: 4
Omg how you going to name the teacher. People will have definitely have gone to her old school that watch syd.. and kids can be dickheads towards teachers - hope she doesn’t receive any further backlash. I wouldd be fuming if i was that teacher. Can you sue for slander?

What blows my mind is that Syd can PUBLICLY post the name of her teacher ‘exposing’ her to her thousands of followers or that she can complain about a costa employee (for not making a drink which literally isn’t on their menu lmao) whilst also naming the store on her stories for everyone to see. But no one seems to have a problem with this and often sides with her.

Yet when people PRIVATELY message her calling her out for breaking lockdown rules, they’re nasty trolls and vile bullies who shouldn’t be allowed on the platform and she also blasts them on her stories? If they’re bullies then what does that make her?

make it make sense

Reactions: 42
She’s just a nasty spiteful girl, can’t justify it because there isn’t a justification. She loves seeing people get slander for not being all for her even if the advice was private. So strange and horrible

Reactions: 12
If you're considering buying the collection from ITS I really suggest you watch Breaking Fashion on BBC Iplayer first. The manager is absolutely vile the way he talks about the employee's, it's a wonder he has anyone left working for him. Sorry to derail slightly, it definitely persuaded me to never shop there again

Reactions: 20
I really hope ITS made enough sizes and stock and not just saying it’s out of stock to get people to come back.. but that’s probably too much wishful thinking
I honestly do think they put it’s ‘out of stock’ or ‘selling fast’ on purpose to attract more customers when they ‘re-stock’. There’s no way it sells that quickly unless they genuinely don’t have a lot of it

What blows my mind is that Syd can PUBLICLY post the name of her teacher ‘exposing’ her to her thousands of followers or that she can complain about a costa employee (for not making a drink which literally isn’t on their menu lmao) whilst also naming the store on her stories for everyone to see. But no one seems to have a problem with this and often sides with her.

Yet when people PRIVATELY message her calling her out for breaking lockdown rules, they’re nasty trolls and vile bullies who shouldn’t be allowed on the platform and she also blasts them on her stories? If they’re bullies then what does that make her?

make it make sense
Syd is the biggest Karen ever. She has Tory written all over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t get why they’re dying for a holiday like I don’t understand why influencers are so sad about not going on holiday ... it’s a holiday I really can’t comprehend why they’re so upset like in a norm year I don’t think they went on holiday that much. They don’t work that much for a holiday

I don’t get why they’re dying for a holiday like I don’t understand why influencers are so sad about not going on holiday ... it’s a holiday I really can’t comprehend why they’re so upset like in a norm year I don’t think they went on holiday that much. They don’t work that much for a holiday
They went on a few holidays last year despite the pandemic! Dubai, guernsey, Lanza for a few days at the beginning of the year, Portugal with molly, Syd then went to Santorini with her boyfriend, they were meant to go to LA in the summer again to see Justin Bieber in concert and then the Maldives end of November so I think they’re doing alright 🙄 they should try doing a real job like working for the NHS during the pandemic then they’d be wanting a holiday

They went on a few holidays last year despite the pandemic! Dubai, guernsey, Lanza for a few days at the beginning of the year, Portugal with molly, Syd then went to Santorini with her boyfriend, they were meant to go to LA in the summer again to see Justin Bieber in concert and then the Maldives end of November so I think they’re doing alright 🙄 they should try doing a real job like working for the NHS during the pandemic then they’d be wanting a holiday
But I just don’t get why they complain so much for a holiday like I don’t understand people’s urge to go away so much

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.