Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping sneaky when they pull tit like this. If you love the product so much why mislead us??? This has to be the worst I’ve seen yet.

I was actually thinking about buying the product myself as molly has lovely skin, but after the sneaky ad? No way

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s kinda painful watching them describe the items in their collection. Saw someone on the thread say how they always say ‘simple yet effective’ they have such limited vocabulary

Reactions: 4
So bleeping sneaky when they pull tit like this. If you love the product so much why mislead us??? This has to be the worst I’ve seen yet.

I was actually thinking about buying the product myself as molly has lovely skin, but after the sneaky ad? No way
She’s always doing this on links to clothes, hiding AFF in white writing does my head in, just report her to ASA!

I find it weird out of the whole Hertfordshire they decided to film there try on clips in the corner of a dirty building like they could’ve done way better

Reactions: 7
Syd’s recent stories where she’s answering questions... she really does look like she’s wearing a wig

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Syd’s recent stories where she’s answering questions... she really does look like she’s wearing a wig
Why does she have that dark line across her forehead, literally looks like she’s dyed her hair at home and got the dye all over her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Molly Mae is wearing their hoodie on Tommy’s insta stories. Surprised Syd hasn’t said anything about it 😂

Reactions: 2

I thought aff meant affiliate link? So she’s just earning like 10p from the sale or whatever Only made me think because she posted that she spent £80 on top ups and why would she do that if it was an ad and was sent it?
On another note, my boyfriends sister works for dermalogica and raves about that wash is so definitely try it - maybe just not with her link X

I use this and it is actually really really good. Just don’t use her link and maybe use another device to be sure 🤣🤣

For real? What podge? View attachment 384334

This hahahaha come on
View attachment 384336
I meant to see what they looked like currently without filters on or face-tune and unposed. When I said podgy I didn’t mean fat, I just meant not as flat as a board like a fitness model or something

I thought aff meant affiliate link? So she’s just earning like 10p from the sale or whatever Only made me think because she posted that she spent £80 on top ups and why would she do that if it was an ad and was sent it?
On another note, my boyfriends sister works for dermalogica and raves about that wash is so definitely try it - maybe just not with her link X
I think I will try it! I know it was an affiliation link but she’s still trying to be sneaky about it by hiding it like she did? X

Can’t say I’m surprised as we’ve all seen Molly’s nasty attitude in their videos (alongside Syd)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Can’t say I’m surprised as we’ve all seen Molly’s nasty attitude in their videos (alongside Syd)
Be careful, Syd will call you out for being a “nasty troll”. Looks like the only nasty one around here is HER (and her mates)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
it’s not the first time that they have been absolutely rude to McDonald’s workers, they let us see they that in one of their Christmas vlogs from 2019 (i think). I honestly don’t understand why they think they’re so superior especially Molly when she isn’t a youtuber or an influencer. They are nasty vile girls and if they think they’re so above people that work at McDonald’s then why do they go there

Reactions: 16
It’s hilarious if they consider themselves celebrities 😂😂 Iv seen Syd out and about in town etc and not one person around paid her any notice or even a second look

Reactions: 8
This is exactly the same but thinner quality than a H&M long shacket I got for like £30 or under. So if you’re dumb enough to buy this check H&M first. Won’t let me insert picture but the blue jacket on ell story.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.