Sydandell #2 Syd thinks she’s Hailey Bieber, come on Ell it’s time to leave her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sickens me how influencers disregard the current worldwide pandemic.
Great to see Syd who is fresh off her holiday, has an elderly Nan be able to mix with multiple people say in day out. Like her latest insta story “go for dinner every night with different friends week” like what is the point? She doenst give two shits. Here in Ireland the government wanted to introduce a €20k payment for influencers to speak and get people to follow the rules etc which makes me laugh 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 13
“Go for dinner with different friends ever night week” AKA “break the rules and social distancing every night week” 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Recap

Syd and ell content is a drab, constant ADS in every video for 10 minutes when the actual video is only 17 mins long.
Syd constantly being inconsiderate to her followers by going on holiday in countries you have to quarantine when you get back, ultimately putting her nan at risk who’s vulnerable.
Syds finally showing her boyfriend, even though we all knew who he was anyway. She is going on like it’s the biggest mystery of the century..
Ell also has a boyfriend but we don’t see him as often as syds “secret bae”. She has shown him on her story but doesn’t constantly cover his face in photos. We respect her privacy - she hasn’t lied and said she’s single she’s just keeping that part of her life private - we love this for her.

It’s OBVIOUS they aren’t following social distance guidelines and are constantly meeting up with different people and not keeping their 2m distance.

Syd has had her hairline done, she has not addressed it.

They still haven’t moved into their apartments and boy do we know about it... to quote kourtney kardashian “there’s people dying in the world”... it’s very insensitive.

All in all, we have agreed we like Ell more than syd as she’s more relatable and Syd thinks she’s some big time celeb.

Hope this was okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think at least they have some varied content, not just hauls like some influencer are doing all the time!

Reactions: 1
I think at least they have some varied content, not just hauls like some influencer are doing all the time!
Yeah i agree. But then there videos are so heavily sponsored which they don’t declare. I’m conflicted as I do enjoy watching their content but sometimes they annoy me as people and their entitled attitude

Yeh they seem to only make videos when they have a sponsor.. dont think i can recall the last time they made a video without an Ad or sponsor

How long has Syd been with 'mystery' boy? Because I'm sure she said in the holiday vlog something about the other year

Reactions: 1
I really do not like Syd, she is the most dislikable person with such an attention seeking personality, and an I care only about my self attitude. She thinks she is so entitled, when really she is a nobody who tries making out she’s best friends with every influencer online. She puts in 0 effort for their videos and only wants the money. It’s clear to see she grew tired of making content when she got a few followers, she is a disgrace. Her whole attitude since coronavirus and lockdown has been disgusting, she’s broken rules and not cared about anyone around her. She’s a nasty girl who tries to hide it but it still shows. I still think the way she treated Lucy Flight is not okay, who stops being friends with someone because they got back with an ex whether he cheated or not? You should be there for your friends no matter what but she is just a witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m all for someone moving on, especially because Dan did cheat on her - but watching the latest Santorini vlog with her new bf, you can just tell it’s not “there” as much as it was with Dan. I get the feeling she’s forcing it to be greater than it really is. Through the whole vlog they were both constantly on their phones, when you’re in love and in a new relationship (less than a year in) you have no time to even take 2 photos whilst on holiday haha. Even when she was asked in her assumptions video “nan doesn’t like your new boyfriend” and she responds “I think nan likes him more than I do”, you can tell he just ticks boxes for her but it’s not proper love - PT (convenient work schedule), half cast (for her weird fetish), her fam likes him, ok eye candy for her insta (and I emphasise ok a lot here). Also, in her travel vlogs with Dan she’s always asking him questions and having convo, in this blog she’s constantly telling this guy what to do and explaining things, it’s like she’s taken her 15 year old son away on holiday, he’s just too young and it shows. I can’t explain what I mean by it not being “there” but I just know it. She’s just obsessed with getting married young and starting a family ASAP to increase her following.

Reactions: 30
I’m all for someone moving on, especially because Dan did cheat on her - but watching the latest Santorini vlog with her new bf, you can just tell it’s not “there” as much as it was with Dan. I get the feeling she’s forcing it to be greater than it really is. Through the whole vlog they were both constantly on their phones, when you’re in love and in a new relationship (less than a year in) you have no time to even take 2 photos whilst on holiday haha. Even when she was asked in her assumptions video “nan doesn’t like your new boyfriend” and she responds “I think nan likes him more than I do”, you can tell he just ticks boxes for her but it’s not proper love - PT (convenient work schedule), half cast (for her weird fetish), her fam likes him, ok eye candy for her insta (and I emphasise ok a lot here). Also, in her travel vlogs with Dan she’s always asking him questions and having convo, in this blog she’s constantly telling this guy what to do and explaining things, it’s like she’s taken her 15 year old son away on holiday, he’s just too young and it shows. I can’t explain what I mean by it not being “there” but I just know it. She’s just obsessed with getting married young and starting a family ASAP to increase her following.
Also to push that idea that it was MEANT to be because they knew each other for years and her Grandparents knew/approved of him.
I think he comes across as a decent guy and I wouldn’t say he’s exactly a clout chaser but she probably is the driving force in their relationship.

Reactions: 11
Why did syd go on accutane when her skin wasn’t even that bad? Loads of people suffer from extremely bad acne for YEARS until the last resort is accutane, but syd had a few breakouts over a couple of months and went on it straight away? She’s definitely a spoiled brat

Reactions: 13
Should their new video not have ad in the title seeing as there's a discount code and affiliate links in the description box?

Reactions: 3
Why did syd go on accutane when her skin wasn’t even that bad? Loads of people suffer from extremely bad acne for YEARS until the last resort is accutane, but syd had a few breakouts over a couple of months and went on it straight away? She’s definitely a spoiled brat
Yes when I was younger I had to have so many courses of treatments before accutane and my acne was BAD! I didn’t even get prescribed until I was in 20’s (same with my brother) so I went all through high school suffering & she’s on it for what looks like nothing 😤 She’s probably private but then it’s such a dangerous drug surely they can’t just dish it out unless its a last resort

I know they never social distanced anyway but for them to be together with Molly in their video for many young viewers to see 🙃🙃🙃 they should be being good role models because people sadly do look up to them

Reactions: 4
Do we think syd is ever gonna address her hairline/forehead surgery? It’s only fair to let her young impressionable fans know about it considering their views paid for it 😂

Reactions: 27
Agreed there is just no spark, he seems very immature

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.