Syd and Ell

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s people’s thoughts I haven’t seen much on them? I personally think they are so fake

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Syd winds me up! I love Ell, I think she's so much more genuine and real, and I like how she's still pursuing her make up career i.e. working on the new Aladdin. But it pisses me off how much Syd talks down to her all the time, sometimes Ell genuinely looks quite upset

Reactions: 3
Syd & Ell if you ever pop by just letting you know Demi Donnelly is the one who made this thread about you. 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone watch these?? I like them and think they’re funny but their recent video of ell giving syd her birthday presents, idk I got ungrateful vibes from syd

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the “eBay outfit challenge” video?
Why does Syd constantly snatch things! It’s so bloody rude, she comes across as such a spoilt brat sometimes

Why the hell is ell asking for PLT student discount on twitter?! I'm pretty sure YouTubers have plenty of money to be spending on clothes.. as if they don't already get sent enough free clothes anyway!

Student discount is given to students for a reason 🙄

Attachments

Why the hell is ell asking for PLT student discount on twitter?! I'm pretty sure YouTubers have plenty of money to be spending on clothes.. as if they don't already get sent enough free clothes anyway!

Student discount is given to students for a reason 🙄
Thats crazy surley most of the followers are much worse off then her anyway. I cant stand Syd or Elle but prefer Syd as Elle just constantly seems to mention weight loss or related stuff as says how bad she used to look which i think can be quite discouraging to younger viewers

Reactions: 1
What’s everyone’s opinion on these 2? I just get an off vibe from them. Also did anyone hear that El used to be a make up artist and she worked on Aladdin? They barely mention it...

Did anyone watch their video? They must make so much money from many different streams of income.

Did anyone watch their video? They must make so much money from many different streams of income.
Yeah they definitely make a decent amount of money. Tbf I felt they were open enough about their different sources of income & how they got to where they were now, not like some who say they are going to talk about it & then skirt around it. I'm intrigued about who Syd is in a legal battle with over unpaid fees. I think this video is the best they have come across in a while actually.

First- hilarious that Demi Donnelly started this thread 🤣

second- I’m amazed that it isn’t more active. I don’t mind Syd but Ell annoys the hell out of me.

third- I hate they way the have such a sharp K when they talk, especially when they say “LiKkke”. And they say that word a lot.

Reactions: 2
They have a really active thread already! I don’t know how to link a thread but if you search Sydandell #3 you should find it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 2