Phoebe Court @swfeebs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no issue with clearly marked ads being part of an accounts career BUT I fear she has gone down the debt route and now potentially hooking in people t influence and buy things they don't need.

It's not a good fit.
Exactly- why not go down the financial inclusion route, Barclays do a budgeting scheme work with them or a local Credit Union or Step Change or something. It sticks a bit when she’s told us she’s in thousands of debt but still isn’t cutting her cloth to her means. New car, days out, annual passes.

Reactions: 5
Exactly- why not go down the financial inclusion route, Barclays do a budgeting scheme work with them or a local Credit Union or Step Change or something. It sticks a bit when she’s told us she’s in thousands of debt but still isn’t cutting her cloth to her means. New car, days out, annual passes.
That's because it's a load of rubbish. She only started waffling about the debt to see if it would increase her popularity and give her some content. It's even more obvious after she's mentioned the ads this morning.

Reactions: 3
Exactly .,, just feels like a con with all the ‘look how you can save’ reeling you in and then look how you can earn me money !

Reactions: 3
I don’t think you can claim to be helping others with debt and then begin offering swipe ups and ADs to products that cost your audience money.
ADs for free days out or activities that cost nothing, or swipe ups for stuff that supports with reducing debt - not encouraging it. Because no matter what she says, by bringing debt management into her content she’ll have attracted those who are most vulnerable to getting into more debt.
I think it’s tit what she’s done. She could’ve kept her trap shut about debt.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She has no idea what being in serious debt is like. The constant staying up at night wondering if you are going to have people knock on your door etc frightened to answer the post or answer the phone . Try being on an IVA for 5 years and having to properly budget and not
Having the luxury of swipe ups to see you through.

Reactions: 12
She has no idea what being in serious debt is like. The constant staying up at night wondering if you are going to have people knock on your door etc frightened to answer the post or answer the phone . Try being on an IVA for 5 years and having to properly budget and not
Absolutely! Her idea of cutting back is shopping in Sainsbury instead of Waitrose I expect 🙄 She's an utter sham. Really annoyed with her she's gone down this route.

Reactions: 11
Agree, she defo has no bloody idea! She talks utter shite. On the stories yesterday she was fiddling with her hair all the way through and looked very
uncomfortable I thought. She bloody knows what's she's doing!! She was highly irritating yesterday

Reactions: 5
I wonder will she get Slim Jim an insta account, same as TFFO and Fopps husbands, now that she’s going down the mummy blogger route....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This woman is not qualified to give either weight loss or debt management advice, it would be worse than asking Harold Shipman to look after my elderly grandmother! She’ll be wanting to do a kids cookbook next!! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve got a feeling when she posted about her debt ect somebody must have told her how much money can be made from ads and has jumped on it even though she’s made herself look awful for it.

Reactions: 7
I’ve got a feeling when she posted about her debt ect somebody must have told her how much money can be made from ads and has jumped on it even though she’s made herself look awful for it.
She won’t care, she stands in front of a room full of people desperate to lose weight every week and takes their money too. No scruples whatsoever. Greed in every conceivable form of the word!

Reactions: 10
If she was in rags, queuing at the food bank door I’d be much more sympathetic but she’s even stuck a “work with me” thing in her bio.

Reactions: 6
This woman is not qualified to give either weight loss or debt management advice, it would be worse than asking Harold Shipman to look after my elderly grandmother! She’ll be wanting to do a kids cookbook next!! 🙈
Oh do not give her ideas! Although the recipes would be something along the lines of 500g pasta, 4 chicken breasts - feeds one hungry child

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i just cannot take this woman seriously as a SW consultant her and Jim are morbidly obese and all little V does is eat and eat and eat!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Burger & chips for lunch.. she's so unhealthy. Needs to give up the farce of being a SW consultant now

Reactions: 2
Does she really not see the irony of preaching about how many syns a lunchtime meal deal is then posting a massive burger, chips and coleslaw that she ate for lunch?! How can she seriously stand up in front of people and talk about weight loss?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.